morrissey frink thread!

<------:crazy: I don't mean this in a negative way but it looks photoshopped. :o

I would maybe think the same way but someone brought it to be signed, this was at the Philly signing during his promo tour for 'Vauxhall and I'
I was only at the Boston signing, but I asked someone I know who was at Philly and they slightly recall the incident, someone brought it to sign as they were in love with the song "Used to be a sweet boy'.

sweet one.:love: where did you find this? timeline site?
or ddi you shot it yourself?
since oye terrence dont visit the frink too often and only his friends can write him..can anybody who is friends with terrence ask him that-where he found the pic?^

I did not take the shot, its from this site I found the other day,I will try and dig up the link, he is a photographer in the Philly and NYC area.I was looking for something else and found that.

I uploaded the video I took during Let Me Kiss You in MI but it didn't work. I'll figure out some way to post it.

Absolutely adorable!

040509moz1jpg_20090405_20_25_15_37h.jpg

From The Chicago Sun-Times

aMorrisseyInChicago09047-1.jpg

It's not traditionally frinky, but I took this photo last night in Chicago and I think it's adorable. When he does his typically and idiosyncratically Morrissey things, like putting a flower behind his ear and flopping to the ground, I get a tingle.

Absolutely adorable!

From The Chicago Sun-Times

Wow. That's really cute! I will show this to my mother to try to convince her, once again, that he's ADORABLE. She claims she can't see it. Weird.

Wow. That's really cute! I will show this to my mother to try to convince her, once again, that he's ADORABLE. She claims she can't see it. Weird.

It is plain, and there for all to see.

Thanks for posting that one, Fran. :)

It's not traditionally frinky, but I took this photo last night in Chicago and I think it's adorable. When he does his typically and idiosyncratically Morrissey things, like putting a flower behind his ear and flopping to the ground, I get a tingle.
aaaaawwww...during which song ?
:love::sweet::yum:

thnks oye...can you post the link then here.?great:thumb:

I also told her about that documentary of the two girls in Chicago and it upset her. :o If Morrissey ever needs a second mother, I am afraid mine is all up for it. :eek:

Two girls in Chicago?! Tell me. I miss stuff. D:

aaaaawwww...during which song ?
:love::sweet::yum:

It was right before he left the stage for good. Someone threw him that flower. His Morrissey mind thought, "I will look adorable if I put this behind my ear and flop to the ground." So he did. XD

It was right before he left the stage for good. Someone threw him that flower. His Morrissey mind thought, "I will look adorable if I put this behind my ear and flop to the ground." So he did. XD

I don't think I've ever seen him do anything more adorable than his pretend-anguished "loves me, loves me not" flinging of the petals to the side you were on, followed by wandering over to my side to flop down with his head barely on the stage reaching out forlornly. You could just see exactly what he was saying to himself in his head which I very very much wanted to reach up and pet when he was laying there. :sweet: :love:

I don't think I've ever seen him do anything more adorable than his pretend-anguished "loves me, loves me not" flinging of the petals to the side you were on, followed by wandering over to my side to flop down with his head barely on the stage reaching out forlornly. You could just see exactly what he was saying to himself in his head which I very very much wanted to reach up and pet when he was laying there. :sweet: :love:

My husband caught some petals! I've pressed them inside of a Smiths book. XD

I know... I know... If only you could have reached. He's the cutest thing ever, isn't he? I think we're all in agreement there. :)

*squeals with delight*

:):horny:

Absolutely adorable!

Holy Hell, my heart just skipped a few beats.

Thanks ladies.

At one of the NYC shows (I forget which one), when Morrissey got to the line about "Only stone and STEEL" in Paris, he looked over at all the equipment piled just offstage, made the mental connection with "steel," and made quite a show of embracing/being rejected by a few very lucky mic/guitar stands. It didn't quite work, but it was absolutely adorable. :rolleyes: :D :sweet:

red nail polish but only on his thumb...curious to know why

He's a thumb nibbler.
Keeping the nail painted can help break the habit. :)

thumbbite.jpg

strawhat.jpg

fattycover.jpg

redprofile.jpg

yarsecov-longbox.jpg

Thanks to Comtesse. :sweet:

Funny you posted this thumb nibbling bit because I was just thinking about it the other day. I'm forever telling my husband to stop cannibalizing himself when he has his thumbs in his mouth all the time. I wonder if I'd do the same to Moz if he were in my life daily. Probably not. D: I'd be too askeert to make him angry. I'd just get out my cuticle nippers and give him a nice manicure instead. :)

Back
Top Bottom