morrissey frink thread!

Yum. :horny:
I still know what I like. :thumb:
pash..hon youre back yay:thumb:...he is playing belguim you know that ?welcome back..tried to send you a pm but it seems you have cancelled that option of mail or pm on your userprofile?

@cosey
conc the video..now i cant download a programme its restricted only the administator can do it and hw wont do...damm..its a university computer i use (note that im not astudent..but its a cheap way to go online daily...i pay 5 euro in a year but for that i cant download upload or view a video with tone
every once in a while i use an internetcafe like right now (its not working here as well)
its very unusal though to be online on that time (its 3.35 o clock in the morning herebut i had to.. for an auction...
..so sniff i cant view it..its frinky yes?

Hi sistasheila,

I've got this one in a little frame in my bedroom.

Awww, he looks like such a sweet and nice man in this, doesn't
he..... dreamy like...

@cosey
conc the video..now i cant download a programme its restricted only the administator can do it and hw wont do...damm..its a university computer i use (note that im not astudent..but its a cheap way to go online daily...i pay 5 euro in a year but for that i cant download upload or view a video with tone
every once in a while i use an internetcafe like right now (its not working here as well)
its very unusal though to be online on that time (its 3.35 o clock in the morning herebut i had to.. for an auction...
..so sniff i cant view it..its frinky yes?
Yes, it was, but hey wait, these are from yesterday's show, and much better footage, very close-up. :horny: Some good soul has already taken the time to upload them on youtube.!!! Courtesy of godieinhell2. :bow: Amazing footage. :thumb:

And there's much more... ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
unbenannt.jpg

This is one of my fave pics of him... so cute <333

Yes, it was, but hey wait, these are from yesterday's show, and much better footage, very close-up. :horny: Some good soul has already taken the time to upload them on youtube.!!! Courtesy of godieinhell2. :bow: Amazing footage. :thumb:

And there's much more... ;-)

I'm actually crying tears of pure joy and relief now that I can see he is doing fine. :tears: Many a sleepless night I have been tossing and weeping in my bed, fearing that he was seriously ill. :tears: :love:

"is everything TRAGIC, or is everything RIDICULOUS?"

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XxnPm-CcOwc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XxnPm-CcOwc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

aww i can't wait for May, I hope he keeps this in the set i ADORE it.. and all that FRINKY dancing/tambo slamming he does... :horny:

Another swoonworthy, beautiful a cappella intro (a la Israel's Seasick) from Richmond last night...

To Give (The Reason I Live)

By Frankie Valli & the 4 Seasons - 1968
(Grease is the word, is the word that you heard....)
Songwriters: Bob Gaudio, Bob Crewe

"To give is the reason I live
To give all I can give
In return, for the life that I earn *

I was born as a part of the plan
With the heart of a man
With a will to survive

And I believe
Everything on this earth
Having meaning and worth
Made of concrete and air
Is to share and to feel
Justify I exist
To describe on the list
Of someone
With a place in the sun

Here I stand, reaching out for the sky
Till the day that I die
I must give all I can
When I go
I'll go out empty hand
Leaving dust to the land
Just the soul I have found
Leaves the ground "

* - Note the lyric change ;)

Also sung here by Shirley Bassey:

qmagazine.jpg

unbenannt.jpg

I've actually never seen it that big. Did you just resize the smaller pic? Anyway, it's one of my favorite pics ever.

.can you tell me how you got it so big? or did you found it in such a big size?
I really really like this pic he looks soo relaxed
..It looks like it has been shot at his home on his patio (terrace) to me
and moz smiling... always heartwarming (dimples frink;-)

Yes! Just adorably relaxed v sexy manlky and cute all in one go (and I am not the most heterosexual person on the planet but him ... sigh

On a interweb treasure hunt I stumbled across this long time favourite of mine, it's slightly coloured (blue-ish rose-ish tinted) and seems a bit distorted and blurred too. I do not have photoshop around, I am not sure if its better than a blow-up of the small pic that sistersheila thankfully linked to and the extremely funny interview.

time for the frink sherlock-ettes to start researching

*sigh* How can one person be so beautiful in so many ways and be single....... He must be very fussy haha.... he hasn't met me yet though.....hehe x

Another swoonworthy, beautiful a cappella intro (a la Israel's Seasick) from Richmond last night...

To Give (The Reason I Live)

By Frankie Valli & the 4 Seasons - 1968
(Grease is the word, is the word that you heard....)
Songwriters: Bob Gaudio, Bob Crewe

"To give is the reason I live
To give all I can give
In return, for the life that I earn *

I was born as a part of the plan
With the heart of a man
With a will to survive

And I believe
Everything on this earth
Having meaning and worth
Made of concrete and air
Is to share and to feel
Justify I exist
To describe on the list
Of someone
With a place in the sun

Here I stand, reaching out for the sky
Till the day that I die
I must give all I can
When I go
I'll go out empty hand
Leaving dust to the land
Just the soul I have found
Leaves the ground "

* - Note the lyric change ;)

Also sung here by Shirley Bassey:

Those are really beautiful lyrics.

Now I can't get this out of my head. :D

Oh really...... well I am not sure

If you search t'internet, and read magazine articles, and various books, and search this very site I'm sure, you will find that it is generally accepted that he is gay. Put the words "morrissey jake walters" or "morrissey michael stipe" into google and see what you get..:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom