morrissey frink thread!

Thanks for that, c'est appreciated.

You look very happy in that picture, but almost detatched from the fact the most beautiful man in the world is looking at you with such intensity!!!;)

I know, I don't have any better pictures and whenever I try to pose to fit in to a prospective Photoshop I either end up looking like a tart or really blurry. Xp

Summertime Moz pic!

871568265_l.jpg

arrgh cannot upload anything from photobucket anymore so i have some random pics found on flickr...

fans.jpg

Ooh I wanna know where & when? For some reason it looks like it's outside the Roxy in LA to me. I'm curious if this was after one of Russell Brand's shows...

fans.jpg

Ooh I wanna know where & when? For some reason it looks like it's outside the Roxy in LA to me. I'm curious if this was after one of Russell Brand's shows...

I love the facial expressions in this, seriously.

Which song do you wish you had written?
Loneliness Remembers What Happiness Forgets (Bacharach-David).

Well, does anybody know how to listen to this song?
i don't know it, yet!!!!

It is quite nice.

my dearest love...dankeeeeeeee...it's a fantastic song..aww..it has a nice melody and make me relax..the lyrics..moz itself..now i understand the answer!!:rolleyes:

PS..i haven't forget to write..i just have to eat s.th..vegan pizza..very delicious:)

Last edited by a moderator:
my dearest love...dankeeeeeeee...it's a fantastic song..aww..it has a nice melody and make me relax..the lyrics..moz itself..now i understand the answer!!:rolleyes:

PS..i haven't forget to write..i just have to eat s.th..vegan pizza..very delicious:)

Isn't it so mozzerish in a way? I can perfectly imagine him singing a slightly rearranged cover of it.. *clicks Replay...replay...* I want to have this song, really.

Vegan pizza? Yum! :) I'm starving too...*skips off for a min. to the kitchen*

Isn't it so mozzerish in a way? I can perfectly imagine him singing a slightly rearranged cover of it.. *clicks Replay...replay...* I want to have this song, really.

Vegan pizza? Yum! :) I'm starving too...*skips off for a min. to the kitchen*

well i try to rip it off in a mp3 file..when i finished my tasty titbit:)

It is quite nice.

I say, easy on all the pleasure at ONCE. Mix up the pain a little bit with the pleasure, that way it doesn't smack you in the face and make you not want to get out of bed. I'm just saying.

It is a lovely song. I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this pic :sweet:
karlstadsweden.jpg

awww....that smile...:sweet:

fans.jpg

Love, love, love! Wanna know, wanna know, wanna know! :D Can't help to say this...he looks haaandsome!

I love the facial expressions in this, seriously.

You are not alone.

Sexy!!

mozublin2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom