"Morrissey For Quarantine" - official Morrissey Spotify playlist

Are these really just a selection of Morrissey's best tracks, or are the chosen titles Morrissey's own 'witty commentary' on the pandemic? I'm honestly not sure, but thinking 'First of the Gang to Die' and 'It's Over' are possibly a bit tasteless.

Last edited:
You have killed me, seasick yet still docked, angel down we go together, break up the family, earth is the loneliest planet, I bury the living, I knew I was next, I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now , I'm OK by Myself, (I'm) The End of the Family Line, Sorrow Will Come in the End, There's a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends, AND THE TIMELESS CLASSIC : MUNICH AIR DISASTER

You have killed me, seasick yet still docked, angel down we go together, break up the family, earth is the loneliest planet, I bury the living, I knew I was next, I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now , I'm OK by Myself, (I'm) The End of the Family Line, Sorrow Will Come in the End, There's a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends, AND THE TIMELESS CLASSIC : MUNICH AIR DISASTER
I was going through my epg and came across a horror film from 1958 called I bury the living.wonder if M seen it as a boy.

Are these really just a selection of Morrissey's best tracks, or are the chosen titles Morrissey's own 'witty commentary' on the pandemic? I'm honestly not sure, but thinking 'First of the Gang to Die' and 'It's Over' are possibly a bit tasteless.
Has no one any sense of humor any more? I guess not. The World is Full of Crashing Bores

Has no one any sense of humor any more? I guess not. The World is Full of Crashing Bores
You're right, family members dying is really funny. What is boring is people trotting out a Morrissey song title in response because they have no original thoughts of their own.

Munich Air Disaster is one of my very favourite Moz tunes, it means a lot to me and I always get a tight feeling in my chest when I hear it :)

You're right, family members dying is really funny. What is boring is people trotting out a Morrissey song title in response because they have no original thoughts of their own.
Crashing Bore on the loose...take covaaahhh!!!

Why is he clinging to these cover songs?

An endless succession of people saying goodbye...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom