"Morrissey For Quarantine" - official Morrissey Spotify playlist

A selection of Morrissey's best tracks for the new normal.

'By Morrissey'
FWD.

Comments

Peppermint

Are these really just a selection of Morrissey's best tracks, or are the chosen titles Morrissey's own 'witty commentary' on the pandemic? I'm honestly not sure, but thinking 'First of the Gang to Die' and 'It's Over' are possibly a bit tasteless.

Last edited:

DavidK

Plumbers Ass in Buffalo
You have killed me, seasick yet still docked, angel down we go together, break up the family, earth is the loneliest planet, I bury the living, I knew I was next, I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now , I'm OK by Myself, (I'm) The End of the Family Line, Sorrow Will Come in the End, There's a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends, AND THE TIMELESS CLASSIC : MUNICH AIR DISASTER

gordyboy9

GAME OF DEATH.
You have killed me, seasick yet still docked, angel down we go together, break up the family, earth is the loneliest planet, I bury the living, I knew I was next, I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now , I'm OK by Myself, (I'm) The End of the Family Line, Sorrow Will Come in the End, There's a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends, AND THE TIMELESS CLASSIC : MUNICH AIR DISASTER
I was going through my epg and came across a horror film from 1958 called I bury the living.wonder if M seen it as a boy.

E

EmitFlesti

Are these really just a selection of Morrissey's best tracks, or are the chosen titles Morrissey's own 'witty commentary' on the pandemic? I'm honestly not sure, but thinking 'First of the Gang to Die' and 'It's Over' are possibly a bit tasteless.
Has no one any sense of humor any more? I guess not. The World is Full of Crashing Bores

C

Clipper Maid Of The Seas

Munich Air Disaster is one of my very favourite Moz tunes, it means a lot to me and I always get a tight feeling in my chest when I hear it :)

NealCassidy

An endless succession of people saying goodbye...

Trending Threads

Top Bottom