morrissey fans; are you happy?

stressford_poet

i just wondered, because i'm basically always unhappy, and i can't imagine being able to relate to morrissey's music in nearly the same way if i was truly happy with my life, in fact during the rare occassions when i am happy, i tend not to listen to morrissey. fair enough if it's just me, i just wanted to know...

Happiness takes energy and effort. I prefer being mildly miserable and just sleeping instead of bouncing around being perky. :guitar:

Happiness takes energy and effort. I prefer being mildly miserable and just sleeping instead of bouncing around being perky. :guitar:

unlike Dow here....i'm happy, reflective- yes....not always interested in the vast majority of people- yes....unhappy not so much.

yep...

ABSOLUTELY NOT. I'd end it now, but I don't want my cat to be alone. :tears:

Last chance for a squishy hug.

I guess nobody needs one now.

Actually, I lied. Sort of. I'll never be able to sleep for 20 hours again after coming into possession of this gif:

vadertruckin.gif

/tearsofjoy

I think there is no hapiness when you are able to see the things beyond. So everything is so boring... I think there is no happiness available to me :(

Last edited:
But....what exactly is happiness?

To me it's a combination of things......work, friends, having money, tea (yes, very important), health, etc.

I look at it like this. Being unhappy for me is normal so when I listen to Morrissey I realise there is at least one other person on this whole planet who knows how I feel. That's how Morrissey's music helps me.

I look at it like this. Being unhappy for me is normal so when I listen to Morrissey I realise there is at least one other person on this whole planet who knows how I feel. That's how Morrissey's music helps me.

Yup. Anything other than unhappiness is a bonus, so sometimes small things can make me disproportionately happy. Such as the knowledge I will be seeing Morrissey in a few months. :)

I'm not pointlessly, ostentatiously, extroverted, but I am happy. It's my default setting. Things can piss me off though, I'm capable of more than just one emotion.

Back
Top Bottom