Morrissey fans are about to give up on him – Johnny Marr, please stage an intervention

Nope, not givin' up on Moz. More like givin' it up to Moz.
Here's to ya Moz! Love the new songs. Band sounds great.
Thanks for helping The Wild Turkey to levitate, when all
the rest of this mess is tryin' to pull me down.

Come thanksgiving you won't be so upbeat.

The collaboration between Zionism and Nazism is a fact there was even a coin to commemorate their 'understanding'. Some Jews welcomed the Nuremberg Laws too. (Racial segregation laws)
While Waters, Tommy Robinson and the other maggots are whining about Islam their Zionist mates are attempting to outlaw criticism of Israel in Britain and the rest of Europe.

By all means Morrissey should condemn elements of Islam if he feels he must be what about the millions dead maimed and homeless directly and indirectly due to Zionist controlled foreign policy?

He will remain to me a gutless coward until he does this.

The collaboration between Zionism and Nazism is a fact there was even a coin to commemorate their 'understanding'. Some Jews welcomed the Nuremberg Laws too. (Racial segregation laws)
While Waters, Tommy Robinson and the other maggots are whining about Islam their Zionist mates are attempting to outlaw criticism of Israel in Britain and the rest of Europe.

By all means Morrissey should condemn elements of Islam if he feels he must be what about the millions dead maimed and homeless directly and indirectly due to Zionist controlled foreign policy?

He will remain to me a gutless coward until he does this.

We all know many pains of this world are originated in powerful banks and their exploitation of war and other kind of conflicts. They thrive on people's pains, it's their business, like it was Medici's business. We even know some of their names. They are those who handle the threads of the universal puppet. They are the ones to whom kings, presidents and other powerful people are obliged to kiss hands and worst. They financed Stalin, Hitler, Obama and Trump. They back some monarchies or destroy others when they can't break their spines. They own us, because money own us. That's the religion that kidnapped our souls.

Of course it wasn't. Morrissey could burn the Quran onstage, and there'd still be a hardcore insisting he might have done it simply because he was feeling a bit chilly.

Ive seen all kinds of death metal bands burn and desecrate all kinds of holy books and symbols as a statements on stage and in videos and I don't believe there intention was about immigration or racist bigotry

I have no comment on the incident cited but today when I mentioned Morrissey an acquaintance yelped "That dude is racist!". At first I thought he was referring to the much ado about nothing James Baldwin T Shirt but he claimed there are other actually racist things he's said. Anyone other than Benny, Brummie or Skinny (the unholy trinity of hatebots) care to illuminate this for me?

Last edited:
Ive seen all kinds of death metal bands burn and desecrate all kinds of holy books and symbols as a statements on stage and in videos and I don't believe there intention was about immigration or racist bigotry

That's a good one. Yes, I expect they would use that.

That's a good one. Yes, I expect they would use that.

If morrissey really was some islamaphobe racist do you think he'd be expressing this in jokes or sly winks. I mean they wear fu€k this or that shirts and badges and on topics he's passionate about like animal rights he's hardly afraid to say all kinds of extreme things. If he wanted to say I hate Islam why hasn't he burned it yet. I personally dislike all religions including Christianity and Islam. I'm not a racist or an islamaphobe for thinking so. Why wouldn't he just talk about the subject if he was. Not every person concerned about immigration and is pro brexit is a racist bigot. Even the GOP and I'm guessing Nigel farage says and does things that makes sense sometimes. Keeping this all or nothing perception of people doesn't accomplish much other than self validating self righteous people's egos. It was a problem with the remain campaigners argument and it's evident all over the place in far left

From the Guardian comments section. Made me laughing.

"Y'know in order to remain "right thinking" I'm now at peace with having to stop enjoying music my favourite band made 30 years ago because their singer has just come out with some twattish comment, but I really hope the Guardian is not also going to expect me to start listening and enjoying every bit of music made by people who I agree with to keep my right on credentials, because whatever the Dixie Chicks said about the Iraq war I think they're shit."

if you don't agree with a certain demographic these days your f***ed,what happens these days if they don't like what your doing they wont just say so,they will go out of their way to tell everyone else they know that its also shit.

If morrissey really was some islamaphobe racist do you think he'd be expressing this in jokes or sly winks. I mean they wear fu€k this or that shirts and badges and on topics he's passionate about like animal rights he's hardly afraid to say all kinds of extreme things. If he wanted to say I hate Islam why hasn't he burned it yet.

He can't say it - he's afraid to - he's literally said as much after the Manchester bombing in his statement:

"Sadiq Khan says "London is united with Manchester", but he does not condemn Islamic State - who have claimed responsibility for the bomb... Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says the attack is the work of an "extremist". An extreme what? An extreme rabbit?
In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private."

Personally, I wish Morrissey would have the courage of his convictions, to clearly speak out his opinions instead of merely dropping coded hints about his support for the likes of Ann Marie Waters, Farage, Le Pen, etc. But he's clearly not an idiot - he barely got out of the 'Is Morrissey Racist' charge during the 90's, and he knows that if he makes a full and clear statement then he'll spend the rest of his career battling The Guardian and all the rest of the left-wing press, who will do everything they can to destroy his career. And ultimately, what Morrissey cares most about is selling records - so he'll keep making statements that have just enough deniable wriggle-room that his most fervent left-wing fans can keep deluding themselves.

The Guardian is so mewling, passive-aggressive, manipulative and deceptive I burst out laughing regularly just reading the faux-informed, faux-compassionate headlines on their homepage. The fact that the Guardian also asks for free money from their targets - I mean, readers - only makes it funnier. f*** The Guardian (guardian from what?) and their prissy behavioral control schemes.

'Morrissey fans are about to give up on him'

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

:laughing::laughing: :ha-no:

Given that he is hard at work completing a new solo album, I expect one of the very last things JM would be up for is intervening on his former partner's behalf.

Back
Top Bottom