Morrissey fans are about to give up on him – Johnny Marr, please stage an intervention

Morrissey is someone who whines self righteously about the British occupation of Ireland and then plays in Israel.

If he supports someone happy to group all Muslims then perhaps he won't mind if I assume that every Briton of Irish descent like himself is an IRA apologist who supported their deeds against British soldiers and civilians.

What you have to remember is that Morrissey thinks more of animals than he does of people. Israel, despite it's ghastly human rights record, actually has a very strong animal protectionist movement - so naturally, he's a big fan of the country.

Last edited:
When another member and me commented here in this same website about the pact between Hitler and a group of Jew bankers (an historical fact) which originated the state of Israel and the subsequent transplantation and fraud to thousands of german Jews, we were labelled as nazis.

Really? I hate it when people exaggerate slightly like that.

Really? I hate it when people exaggerate slightly like that.

No, you hate when people think and act out of your limited mental borders. There's a true world outside your programmed mind. It's not easy, it is not coherent, it is not black and white. It's the f***ing grey muddy real world.

They should leave Johnny out of this, but obviously ,Johnny will said whatever please the media and he will end up as the hero, and Morrissey as the villain, they probably are going to talk with Mike and Andy too so they could tell what a horrible human being Morrissey is.
On the other hand Morrissey won't ever adapt and be politically correct, and thank God for that.
And no, I won't give up on him, The Guardian and Daily mail can go f*** themselves:)

They should leave Johnny out of this, but obviously ,Johnny will said whatever please the media and he will end up as the hero, and Morrissey as the villain, they probably are going to talk with Mike and Andy too so they could tell what a horrible human being Morrissey is.
On the other hand Morrissey won't ever adapt and be politically correct, and thank God for that.
And no, I won't give up on him, The Guardian and Daily mail can go f*** themselves:)

Hurrah for demeaning those least able to defend themselves. Hurrah!

Wasn't exactly some right wing endorsement either

Yes it was. When he's disappointed about the lack of success of someone too racist for UKIP, it's a right-wing endorsement.

But the main point of the comments is not the content, but the WHY. He thinks we all follow this shit like he does. But we don't. He is so, so isolated in a world of money and yes men, and thinks everyone must be like that. And we're not.

Yes it was. When he's disappointed about the lack of success of someone too racist for UKIP, it's a right-wing endorsement.

But the main point of the comments is not the content, but the WHY. He thinks we all follow this shit like he does. But we don't. He is so, so isolated in a world of money and yes men, and thinks everyone must be like that. And we're not.

For a man not fond of straw men arguments your making some. He made a joke. Don't think it was an endorsement. Your reading into it as him being disappointed because of bias

For a man not fond of straw men arguments your making some. He made a joke. Don't think it was an endorsement. Your reading into it as him being disappointed because of bias

"You're". Twice. and a missed full stop. Do try harder.

I feel that his style of leaving you unsure of where he actually stood in political debate used to be a bit entertaining in the past but now he is just being silly and he seems lost and changes views like he changes underwear.

Do you agree with me that he seems so keen on pushing people away to the point where he says things he know will drive them away?

He seems to be obsessed with appearing to be different than everyone else.

Nope, not givin' up on Moz. More like givin' it up to Moz.
Here's to ya Moz! Love the new songs. Band sounds great.
Thanks for helping The Wild Turkey to levitate, when all
the rest of this mess is tryin' to pull me down.

I don't know what was bugging him but it was clear during the live set that he appeared angry or upset somehow. Like something that had happened earlier was something that he brought with him onstage.

Back
Top Bottom