Morrissey fan on Netflix Flat Earth documentary

if there is one misconception I see most frequently, more than anything else, it is confusion of flat earthers that soccer is a sport.. I have seen pretty much every flat earther in existence believe soccer is a sport. But it actually is not a real sport. LOL

Morrissey fan?I only see The Smiths albuns on this video.The Smiths fan at least.
Oh did you see a yellow cat running outside window at final video?It's the best of this video.

She appears primarily Smiths... but her jukebox has Morrissey solo songs on it as well. I watched this a few days ago on NetFlix - wonder if she's a member here?

I assume this is the documentary I posted a link to on this forum but I've not yet seen it myself but strangely thought to myself "I bet a Moz fan pops up in this one". It makes perfect sense as only a fan of Moz could dare question the so called knowledge they've been feeding us.

Telling porkies is what the educated scholars do best!

if there is one misconception I see most frequently, more than anything else, it is confusion of flat earthers that soccer is a sport.. I have seen pretty much every flat earther in existence believe soccer is a sport. But it actually is not a real sport. LOL
Unlike the rest of us you're on the game.

THE SUPPA BOWL SUCKED SO HARD THEY'VE DECIDED TO CANCEL THE SPORT AND DONATE THE PROTECTION GEAR TO THE PEOPLE THAT CONTROL DRONES OUT IN NEVADA OR WHATEVER.

NOT SO TOUGH ANYMORE YOU FAT STUPID AMERICANOS LIVING IN EXTENDED LAND OF MEXICO. TIME TO LEARN SPANISH OR DIE.

She appears primarily Smiths... but her jukebox has Morrissey solo songs on it as well. I watched this a few days ago on NetFlix - wonder if she's a member here?
The Smiths is Morrissey and Morrissey is Morrissey. Get a life you shoe worshipping shithead.

Suede LOL

It's a good thing to question everything, but when you just have to say no to everybody elses yes, it's a mental illness.

The Smiths is Morrissey and Morrissey is Morrissey. Get a life you shoe worshipping shithead.

Suede LOL

I like the old Slashdot.org site, Anonymous users were called "Anonymous Cowards" ... and that is absolutely you. Is there a way to ban all posts from Anonymous? They really don't add anything of value here.

Last edited:
I like the old Slashdot.org site, Anonymous users were called "Anonymous Cowards" ... and that is absolutely you. Is there a way to ban all posts from Anonymous? They really don't add anything of value here.
I was merely trying to find someone to argue with. Get over yourself.

Unlike the rest of us you're on the game.

THE SUPPA BOWL SUCKED SO HARD THEY'VE DECIDED TO CANCEL THE SPORT AND DONATE THE PROTECTION GEAR TO THE PEOPLE THAT CONTROL DRONES OUT IN NEVADA OR WHATEVER.

NOT SO TOUGH ANYMORE YOU FAT STUPID AMERICANOS LIVING IN EXTENDED LAND OF MEXICO. TIME TO LEARN SPANISH OR DIE.

soccer fans are so easy to please all I have to do is type out “balls” in rainbow colours and you all just lose your minds over it LOL

At least she not only knows that the earth is flat but also that The Cure never ever had a black member.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom