Morrissey expresses gratitude for loving messages after his son Dude's death - "so little time"

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/so-little-time

SO LITTLE TIME
January 21, 2020

"My deepest thanks to all the loving messages that reached me on the sudden death yesterday of my son, Dude. Of course, I'll be an emotional wreck for months and months to come. But … haven't I always been? Dude will always go wherever I go. He is me.
Believe me, heartfelt thanks."
- Morrissey.

full

photograph S.E.R.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a misconception that cats (domestic) like to kill, and eat their prey. Sure, they like to hunt ,as an instinct, but they do not necessary kill, intentionally. Their learned behavior is to eat what is fed to them.
My pet cat ripped the head off a live mouse and crunched it down. Then it ate the rest. My kill comment was based on the many hunting hijinks of my three-legged furry feline friend.

My pet cat ripped the head off a live mouse and crunched it down. Then it ate the rest. My kill comment was based on the many hunting hijinks of my three-legged furry feline friend.

I've been around different domesticated cats and although they like to play hunt/catch, never did one eat or attempt so. Their plentiful dish food was much more appealing, I presume.

It's a misconception that cats (domestic) like to kill, and eat their prey. Sure, they like to hunt ,as an instinct, but they do not necessary kill, intentionally. Their learned behavior is to eat what is fed to them.
Fooking liar and you know absolutely nothing and let cats be cats. Basing ideas on emotions instead of scientific facts is a sport for idiots like you.

Not a single cat expert would agree with you. Not a single one.

I've been around different domesticated cats and although they like to play hunt/catch, never did one eat or attempt so. Their plentiful dish food was much more appealing, I presume.
Sad really!

They go fat and depressed and humans steal their natural behaviour from them. When my cat killed a bird most of us reacted with outrage but not my grandad who applauded the cat who appreciated him even more from that day sitting by his side and looking at the rest of us as if we were fools not understanding it.

Violence and killing is natural for cats and humans and part of our nature. We try to avoid it and we become weak cause of it.

Beat someone up and kill something and boost your testosterone and get rid of your bitch tits.

Morrissey should change the cover of the new album to feature Dude. It would also be a nice irony given the album's title.
you mean the late dude, i assume, coz now dude is moz and lives on in him.

Last edited by a moderator:
often if not always we regret that there has been too little time spent with the dead during their lifetime. i'm pretty sure that this feeling had its origin in the deceased, who in their final moments regret not having done this or that more often in their life, and as the soul can't take any emotional garbage with it on its next journey, this feeling is, by universal law and as always, even in life, dumbed on the most sensitive among those left behind. someone has to do the cleaning up.

I have always called my cat "my son". I have six, but he's the only one that I refer to in such a way cause I am the closest to him.

Fooking liar and you know absolutely nothing and let cats be cats. Basing ideas on emotions instead of scientific facts is a sport for idiots like you.

"Though they were first domesticated nearly 10,000 years ago, cats retain the keen hunting instincts of their wild ancestors, as well as the simple gut that allows them to digest raw meat.

However, many cats don't eat their prey, and sometimes they don't even kill it. (If you've ever had to chase an injured squirrel out of your kitchen, then you've seen this behavior firsthand.) Spayed female cats are the most likely to bring gory gifts to their owners. But they have their reasons.

In the wild, cat mothers teach their young how to eat their food by bringing home dead or injured prey. Domestic cats are no different. But in this modern age of spayed domestic cats, many female felines have no young to whom they need to pass on their hunting wisdom.

By leaving a dead animal on the back porch, your cat is acting out its natural role as mother and teacher. You, her loving owner, represent her surrogate family. And frankly, she knows you would never have been able to catch that delicious mouse on your own.

So before you chastise your cat for her deadly habits, consider what her behavior really means. From eating to using the litter box, your cat's habits are based on a highly evolved survival instinct. "

https://www.livescience.com/34471-cats-dead-animals.html

Our cat is outdoors mostly. The killing pays its way but it corrodes its soul. It must move fast, you understand me, it wants to go down in ailurophile history.

"Though they were first domesticated nearly 10,000 years ago, cats retain the keen hunting instincts of their wild ancestors........
However, many cats don't eat their prey, and sometimes they don't even kill it. (If you've ever had to chase an injured squirrel out of your kitchen, then you've seen this behavior firsthand.) Spayed female cats are the most likely to bring gory gifts to their owners. But they have their reasons.
In the wild, cat mothers teach their young how to eat their food by bringing home dead or injured prey. Domestic cats are no different. But in this modern age of spayed domestic cats, many female felines have no young to whom they need to pass on their hunting wisdom.
By leaving a dead animal on the back porch, your cat is acting out its natural role as mother and teacher. You, her loving owner, represent her surrogate family. And frankly, she knows you would never have been able to catch that delicious mouse on your own.

So before you chastise your cat for her deadly habits, consider what her behavior really means. From eating to using the litter box, your cat habtitss are based on a highly evolved survival instinct ."

livescience

it hell when the cat you love die. now the cat move on to some better place. it is still feel like hell.

"Though they were first domesticated nearly 10,000 years ago, cats retain the keen hunting instincts of their wild ancestors........

So before you chastise your cat for her deadly habits, consider what her behavior really means. From eating to using the litter box, your cat habtitss are based on a highly evolved survival instinct ."

livescience
Yes humans force unnatural behaviour onto cats and other animals is what it is saying. Not a single cat expert is advocating doing that.
You people are mental.

LET OUR CATS BE CATS AND LIVE A NATURAL LIFE WHICH INCLUDES KILLING.

A natural behaviour for thousands of years cannot be changed overnight. This is crazy as veganism.

You are wrong and no one is backing up your ideas other than some leftie vegan who invented what you posted but it has been denied in 1003 articles.
I will come back on that.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ions-of-animals-in-us-every-year-8473643.html

Every cat expert tells you that a cat needs hunting and killing to feel good. I trust their knowledge but we have a new thing now that even is backed by Google where vegans are trying to hide the natural instincts of cats.

This is silicone valley fake news. Cats are natural born killers.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ions-of-animals-in-us-every-year-8473643.html

This behaviour should be encouraged for cats to feel good about themselves. Again, vegans with cats makes me giggle.

"oh no snoozy boozy don't play with that bird and then kill and eat it noooooooo what you doing please have a vegan snack".

Cat is like "fook off this is my natural instinct".

livescience
You absolute bellend that is talking about the fact that humans gave them food and therefor killed their natural instinct but left alone with prey they will pounce even if they never left the home.

You are so desperate and a typical vegan. Have some meat cause not getting any has made your brain die.nows

A domesticated cat is not a cat per definition. They feel forced to hide their natural instinct. Cats have secret lives owners have no idea about.

In the old days cats were seen as the devils pet and it is little wonder taking into account the things they can do like this:

Notice how stressed out it is over the owner finding out. I bet they can imitate a lot more things needed to get the upper hand in violent situations. Cats are very mysterious creatures and we don't know half of it.

MORRISSEY LEE EL SOLO ,ESTOY SEGURAA !!!ESE QUE ESCRIBIO COMO ANONIMO DICIENDO QUE ASEGURA QUE MOZ LEE PORQUE ESTA MUY CERCA,ES PROBABLE QUE SEA EL MISMISIMO MOZ,EL ES UN POQUITO SOLO UN POQUITO EGOCENTRICO,PERDON MOZ, JEJE ,ENTONCES A MOZ LE DIVIERTE TODO ESTO, Y ME ALEGRA QUE LO HAGA PERO ME PARECE MOZ QUE SI BIEN EN EL SITIO HAY GENTE MUY DESPRECIABLE QUE TE CRITICA ,TAMBIEN ESTAMOS LOS QUE TE DEFENDEMOS,Y EN MI HUMILDE OPINION, VOS DEBERIAS DIRIGIRTE SIN RODEOS A NOSOTROS LOS QUE DE VERDAD TE RESPETAMOS Y TE QUEREMOS,UN MENSAJE EN EL CENTRAL PARA LOS GENIOS QUE TE QUIEREN ,NO VENDRIA NADA MAL,VOS ESTAS CAMBIANDO TE ESTAS ACERCANDO PERO ...COMO TIPO FRONTAL QUE SOS PODRIAS PONER GRACIAS A MIS FANS DEL M SOLO ETC ETC,DEMOSTRAR TU VERDADERA CALIDEZ Y SALIR UN POCO DE LA BURBUJA YANKEE,ESE GESTO SERIA MAGICAMENTE GRANDIOSO,SI FUISTE FAN ME ENTENDERAS,..LAMENTO LO DE TU GATITO,SEGURAMENTE DEBE SER UN CALAMBRE PARA TU ALMA..PERO EL TIEMPO TE SANARA,ME MATO CUANDO PUSISTE QUE SERAS UN DESASTRE EMOCIONAL EN LOS DIAS QUE VIENEN,Y QUE SIEMPRE FUISTE UN "DESASTRE EMOCIONAL"YO DIRIA QUE SOS UNA PERSONA MUY SENSIBLE CON TENDENCIA A LA DEPRESION ,PERO CASI TODOS LOS MUSICOS IMPORTANTES LO SON ,Y POR ESO ESCRIBEN Y CANTAN CON TANTO SENTIMIENTO ,ESPERO TENGAS EN CUENTA LO QUE TE PIDO VIVA MOZUCHISSS!!!!

A MOZ== TIERNO MOZ BAJA DE LA PALMERA CALIFORNIANA Y ESCRIBI EN EL CETRAL UN AGRADECIMIENTO DIRECTOO PARA NOSOTROS LOS DEL MORRISSEY SOLO QUE SIEMPRE ESTAMOS CON VOS,,,SERIA MARAVILLOSO QUE LOS SKINNYS QUEDARAN CON LA BOCA BIEN ABIERTA Y QUE ME HICIERAS CASO Y ME DIERAS EL GUSTO,A MI QUE SEGURO PIENSAN QUE SOY UNA SUDACA,QUE INVADE UN SITIO MUY ANGLOSAJON,PERO YO TENGO UNA BUENA AUTOESTIMA Y COMO NO ME CONOCEN NO ME AFECTA EN LO ABSOLUTO!!!!!! ADEMAS SI NO ME CONOCEN SE LO PIERDEN SOY UNA SUDACA IMPORTANTE JAAA !!!ESPERO MOZ QUE TE ACERQUES UN POCO MAS ES MUCHO PEDIR PERO TAMBIEN ESTARIA GENIAL QUE DE VEZ EN CUANDO PARTICIPES AQUI ...PERO AUNQUE SEA QUE LO HAGAS DESDE TU TERMINAL CENTRAL SOS UN POQUITO MUY POQUITO TERCO PERO SE QUE TE IRAS ACERCANDO MAS, Y MAS...VIVA VOS =MOZ!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom