Morrissey expresses gratitude for loving messages after his son Dude's death - "so little time"

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/so-little-time

SO LITTLE TIME
January 21, 2020

"My deepest thanks to all the loving messages that reached me on the sudden death yesterday of my son, Dude. Of course, I'll be an emotional wreck for months and months to come. But … haven't I always been? Dude will always go wherever I go. He is me.
Believe me, heartfelt thanks."
- Morrissey.

full

photograph S.E.R.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
how did the people get messages to him then....

Dude looked gorgeous. Don’t be too sad Morrissey, he’s in heaven with my doggies and puddytats and we will be with them one day. Not too soon hopefully :hearteyes:

Oh Mozzy :love: thank you!

And looking forward to your new record and shows! See you soooon!

Better days ahead.

:)

@Verso .... :lbf:

Last edited:
I can't be arsed calculating, but what proportion of posts on his, errr, 'site' are death-related? A guess - 40% to 50% right now

Don't worry Pete, when you slip off this mortal coil I'll hazard a guess that there'll be some huge f***ing celebrations going on all over Bradford at the mosque. Can we pre-book? Do we need a code?
Anugraha karē bandha

You can't be serious? Your posts on this site are 99.9% about Morrissey being racist and wanting to make money from his work. Nutter.

I have sympathy. The cat looks cute. It's a sad thing to lose a pet.
But, there is always a but. Robert Smith lost both parents and his older brother in 2019 and didn't post it to TheCure.com. So a bit of perspective is needed when a cat dies. A cat is not a son. It's a cat. Cats spend their lives killing other animals and its a miracle they live a month when you see what they get up to.

I have sympathy. The cat looks cute. It's a sad thing to lose a pet.
But, there is always a but. Robert Smith lost both parents and his older brother in 2019 and didn't post it to TheCure.com. So a bit of perspective is needed when a cat dies. A cat is not a son. It's a cat. Cats spend their lives killing other animals and its a miracle they live a month when you see what they get up to.

Yeah but you're forgetting an important thing about cats, they do have 9-lives, not 1.

I can't be arsed calculating, but what proportion of posts on his, errr, 'site' are death-related? A guess - 40% to 50% right now
When will you die?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom