Morrissey End of UK Tour Tribute Night - Bank Holiday Sunday 28th May

Quarry

The London Tribute Night
Unfortunately this Sunday, May 28th, will be the last night of Morrissey's UK tour at The London Palladium.

To mark the night there will be a Quarry tribute night at The Loop on Dering Street London W1. The venue is 2 or 3 minutes walk from The Palladium.

The doors will be open from 9pm for those who were unable to get tickets for The Palladium and the night will go on until 3am.

There will be a raffle to raise money for the Andy Rourke Manchester vs Cancer charity and the prizes are a Salford Lads Club Smiths limited edition print donated by Stephen Wright, a Meat is Murder vinyl album signed by Andy Rourke, a Smiths 'Singles' cd signed by Johnny Marr, and free tickets for The Queen is Dead Anniversary night with The Smyths at Clockwork in Islington on June 30th.

Smiths and Morrissey music will be provided by live DJs and visuals will be projected on a large screen.

The ticket price is £10 but for one day only a limited number of reduced tickets will be available at £8. The reduced tickets will go on sale tomorrow morning, Friday, at 9am and will go back to £10 at 9am Saturday morning or until they run out. Tickets on the door will be £10.

Ticket details and venue details/map can be found on the Quarry website:
http://www.quarrynight.com

I hope to see you there and thanks for your support

A quality night. Thanks very much!!!:D

My first Morrissey/Smiths night and it was amazing! Thank you very much, everybody was great!
I will definitely be a regular from now on!

Back
Top Bottom