Morrissey early Entry tix pair for friday available!

gf in a coma

Hi,
Suddenly Morrisseyed out. I have a pair to the Palladium early entry tix of course. If I can't get a good price I will just go. Who wants em!

Friday for sale only.

Last edited:
I can't help it!!!! I had to ask! Why am I not there now? Why didn't I quit my job so I could run off and join the Morrissey Circus for a whole month instead of just part of a month??? It's too many days until Wednesday!!!

:p

(Thanks for answering my question, gf in a coma).

edit: See? Westie thinks I should go!

Last edited:
I can name six good reason why you should not go... they are:

Waukegan
Royal Oak
Merrillville
New York
New York
New York

and I'm jealous already because you got three in CA that I didn't get.

I can't help it!!!! I had to ask! Why am I not there now? Why didn't I quit my job so I could run off and join the Morrissey Circus for a whole month instead of just part of a month??? It's too many days until Wednesday!!!

:p

(Thanks for answering my question, gf in a coma).

edit: See? Westie thinks I should go!

Waukegan
Royal Oak
Merrillville
New York
New York
New York

and I'm jealous already because you got three in CA that I didn't get.[\QUOTE]

Yes I doooo!! :D
And if there are 2 tickets, then Preggers, you have no choice but to come! :D No choice at all....it's a clear siiign!

Waukegan
Royal Oak
Merrillville
New York
New York
New York

Hey Pregs, Happy 1600 ~ wow!
Envy makes me cry --all those shows you're going to! My DH said to me the other day (as I turned on East West) "So when are your shows? Next time just pick one, ok". Whatevah!! And then I turned off Moz to avoid any further discussion :)

Claudia I just PM'd you. What a relief you have my golden ticket! I will try to check back later -if nothing else ...Tomorrow!...

Oh, God, I've got 1600 posts? No wonder... well, no wonder.

I can't go to LA this weekend! Seriously, do you all want me to get divorced? Is that what this is all about? "Her weary DH is walking away..."

Waukegan
Royal Oak
Merrillville
New York
New York
New York

Those are all very valid reasons, I admit. Wednesday is 4 whole days away though! After 2 weeks of Morrissey on the weekends I apparently need Moz on a weekly basis now or I get sad. :o

But as much as I want to drop $700 on a plane ticket to LA for tomorrow night and to sleep on the sidewalk in front of the Palladium when I get there, I don't think it's going to happen. Sorry Westie. :(

Corrissey I got your PM! I'll email it to you tonight!

Oh, God, I've got 1600 posts? No wonder... well, no wonder.

I can't go to LA this weekend! Seriously, do you all want me to get divorced? Is that what this is all about? "Her weary DH is walking away..."

Oh most certainly not! Things are always easier said than done of course.

Those are all very valid reasons, I admit. Wednesday is 4 whole days away though! After 2 weeks of Morrissey on the weekends I apparently need Moz on a weekly basis now or I get sad. :o

But as much as I want to drop $700 on a plane ticket to LA for tomorrow night and to sleep on the sidewalk in front of the Palladium when I get there, I don't think it's going to happen. Sorry Westie. :(

Corrissey I got your PM! I'll email it to you tonight!

Awww, okay :( :) ....there's always next time!

Boy how I wish we could alays have Moz at least once a week! It's like a drug.

I don't have to sell them I was just not in the mood for going. Since no one is intersted I will go.

Good then! You should!!I'm sure you'll enjoy it plenty..;)

Report back! There's bound to be something fantastic in store for tonight, and of course tomorrow night too! :p

Back
Top Bottom