Morrissey Drunk?

pagnani32

140.6 Bad Assness!
Did anyone go to the show last night in Salt Lake and notice that Moz seemed to be trashed? Just wondering, incredible how good he sounded for being pissed!

Did he keep asking the audience for a cigarette?

lol. I highly doubt Morrissey would ever go onstage pissed; he's too professional and cares too much about looking good and sounding good - impressing people.

Besides..that was always Johnny's job... :eek: *runs*

LOL! Thats a good one, but really I think someone may have slipped something in his tea! I'm not complaining he sounded awesome, and I held his hand for a good 2 minutes during one song, I almost broke out in tears! Also we were waiting around back and they brought this big old tiki bar looking thing into the back of the stage, I asked the security guy what was with that and he said it was a coffee stand for Morrissey, maybe he was trying to sober up? LOL, if he was pissed props to him because he sounded amazing!

Nope, just all he said at first was "I had a last...last...late night(spitting everywhere) last night" It was kind of funny actually.

Was Moz pished when he played Santiago in Chile in 2000??
He asked the audience for ciggies ("just kidding, just kidding"), but that really was a KILLER of a concert...well i only have the bootleg CD (Manana in Chile).

*lighting another....fag*...

Performing on stage shit-faced is out of character for him. Which would make it all the more interesting.

LOL! Thats a good one, but really I think someone may have slipped something in his tea! I'm not complaining he sounded awesome, and I held his hand for a good 2 minutes during one song, I almost broke out in tears! Also we were waiting around back and they brought this big old tiki bar looking thing into the back of the stage, I asked the security guy what was with that and he said it was a coffee stand for Morrissey, maybe he was trying to sober up? LOL, if he was pissed props to him because he sounded amazing!

Pagnani, are you a boy or a girl? If you don't mind me askin'...

Pagnani, are you a boy or a girl? If you don't mind me askin'...

Girl, why? Did you hang around the E-Center with me forever yesterday?

Girl, why? Did you hang around the E-Center with me forever yesterday?

Oh, I wish I could have been there for that show! I was in Utah too, on vacation, but had to leave on the 8th. Bummer.

I was curious about your gender because you mentioned Morrissey held your hand for a long time. Some (male) folks on the old forum used to claim that Moz didn't interact as much with female audience members, which I don't believe is true.

Some (male) folks on the old forum used to claim that Moz didn't interact as much with female audience members, which I don't believe is true.
Is Julia a man?

Oh, I wish I could have been there for that show! I was in Utah too, on vacation, but had to leave on the 8th. Bummer.

I was curious about your gender because you mentioned Morrissey held your hand for a long time. Some (male) folks on the old forum used to claim that Moz didn't interact as much with female audience members, which I don't believe is true.

Yeah, he could of held the guys hand next to me but shook his off and grabbed mine, I about passed out! So yeah they were lying.

Mike Joyce spoke of in an interview of Morrisey going onstage pi*ssed and going on and oooon for so long with the yodelling in Barbarism that Mike got awfully tired playing the drums for the duration and was silently wishing him to blo*ody hurry up.

ha :)

really I think someone may have slipped something in his tea!

your post got me thinking (thanks btw)...

this is a question for everybody: would you slip your penis into morrissey's tea when he's not looking, just to feel closer to him?

your post got me thinking (thanks btw)...

this is a question for everybody: would you slip your penis into morrissey's tea when he's not looking, just to feel closer to him?

wait, ...H-WHAT?? :eek:

that's obviously not a question for EVERYBODY, as some of us have a vagina. and that would be hard to slip into anyone's tea....

wait, ...H-WHAT?? :eek:

that's obviously not a question for EVERYBODY, as some of us have a vagina. and that would be hard to slip into anyone's tea....

fair enough. would you be willing to have a gender-reassignment procedure so that you could, then, slip your new penis into morrissey's cup of tea when he's not looking?

Back
Top Bottom