Morrissey Dressable Paper Doll - Piper Gates Design

If you didn't tell me this was Morrissey, I would have never guessed as much...

Morrissey+Promo+Pics4+25+percent.jpg

Looks more like a Brooklyn hipster.

If you didn't tell me this was Morrissey, I would have never guessed as much...

Morrissey+Promo+Pics4+25+percent.jpg

Looks more like a Brooklyn hipster.

They kind of steal his glasses. And his hair. It's only a matter of time before they start sticking flowers in their back pockets and wearing hearing aids. However, I don't expect them to start putting band aids over their nipples, wearing weird gangster suits, and painting fake bruises all over themselves.

Oh no...this is terrible. I know the Primitives tshirt. I remember that, but they should have at least used the New York Dolls...And, no, that doesn't look like Morrissey at all. I won't put this in my collection.

Jane Horrocks the actress born in Rawtenstall has recorded Isolation by Joy Division and Life is a pigsty by Morrissey. She said 'I'm reliving my 20s again there are no plans to release a physical copy but will be on iTunes.'

Now that's what I call Morrissey news shame nobody knows on here.
You do now.

Benny-the-Scoop-Butcher

Oh no...this is terrible. I know the Primitives tshirt. I remember that, but they should have at least used the New York Dolls...And, no, that doesn't look like Morrissey at all. I won't put this in my collection.

There is a New York Dolls album! :)

Is the 7 inch supposed to be Sandie Shaw?

Last edited:
I would prefer to undress Morrissey; I know, I know, only in my dreams; aahh sweet dreams.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom