Morrissey Dreams

Well I like to keep my dreams to myself really especially if they are X rated. Suffice to say I went and stayed with him at his house for a weekend (the one he had in LA) and we ended up romping around all over the place.

It must have done me good because people keep telling me how alert I look today.

Well I like to keep my dreams to myself really especially if they are X rated. Suffice to say I went and stayed with him at his house for a weekend (the one he had in LA) and we ended up romping around all over the place.

It must have done me good because people keep telling me how alert I look today.

LOL! Well sometimes a dream that wonderful really does brighten your spirits. Enjoy! :guitar:

waking with a smile on my face

Had a rather lovely dream Saturday morning: Was in a very small club watching Moz sing. The stage was like a broad, truncated pyramid. All the audience were sat in very high directors chairs (only 4 rows deep). Nobody was crowded up at the front. There was one guy who went up the stairs on house right, standing there waiting to stage invade, but he never did.

Then Moz came out into the audience and talked to the audience. I still get scared whenever he gives me the mic, and I was getting scared as he got closer. He addressed me as "Ted." I protested, "But my name is Mel." He said, "Yes, I know that, TED. Can I hug your bear?" Suddenly, I realised I was clutching a very soft pink teddybear, the same kind one of my elderly patients had received from her daughter. It was incredibly soft and nice to squeeze. I was also wearing this silly fleecy pink nightgown with a fuzzy white bunny on it (a nightgown I do own though I don't wear it anymore). But underneath, I was wearing a black dress, black sheer stockings, and high-heeled pumps.

I gave Moz the pink bear saying, "You want to hug my teddybear, but you don't want to hug me?" But after he hugged the teddybear, he faced me and gave me the nicest, warmest embrace. My face was against his pumpkin-pink (kind of a fleshy colour) shirt-clad chest, and his chest was so firm and warm.

He also smelled so delicious, but I wasn't smelling Incense Avignon. He smelled just like hmmm...the warm basetones of Samsara or Shalimar mixed with skin. I guess I was smelling *myself* IRL because I had been wearing Samsara. He kept hugging me and even rocked me side-to-side. I began to feel self-conscious because all these people were watching, even taking photographs. I wondered how my head/hair smelled because it was in his face; I worried because I was kind of sweaty and dishevelled. Then Moz disengaged and moved onto the back row (4th row). He was hugging someone else. Our chairs were so high that Mozzer's head was against the person's abdomen. I thought, At least his face isn't in their crotch.

Then Moz was out the front door (on house left). I guess he was was going to return for an encore because the house lights were still down. I was on house right, which opened out onto a patio. It was at night.

I was so hot with that stupid pink fleecy nightgown. I tore it off and was relieved that I had suitable clothes underneath.

I noticed Alain was onstage, playing a keyboard. He was so high up and the keyboard was in the way so that I could only see the top part of his face. I was trying to catch his eye, but his eyes were darting everywhere but on me. The audience started to chant, "Alain, Alain..." I joined in. We were so happy to see him return onstage. Pre-recorded music came on. I think it was IBEH.

Then Moz came down the hall, wearing a white shirt and jeans. He took to the stage. The pre-recorded music changed to something like LOST but faster or with a dancebeat (nightmare, I know). But Moz didn't start singing yet. We just waited and watched...

Then I woke up. I had kicked off the covers, and I was damp with sweat.

I have had several dreams about the man...

One started out with Scott Baio and another man nude and was quite explicit; this transitioned into a scenario in which I could hear a Morrissey concert from afar and tried desperately to reach it, but was unable to - longing on two levels, eh? (I assume Scott Baio represents a very actively sexual man..?..)

I also dreamt he was going to be on Last Call again and then he was! Unfortunately, I fell asleep waiting and didn't wake up until it had just ended (and I hadn't set the VCR yet)!

Strangely, I dreamt that Frank Sinatra was somehow at the Emmys or Golden Globes (I can't remember which), and I wondered if Moz would go - and what he would wear if he did. I hoped/decided he would wear dark jeans and a burgundy velvet blazer.

After seeing him at the Palladium, I've had numerous Hollywood/L.A. dreams - I get "homesick" for a place that's never been my home!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wow, I just had a dream about moz last night, and imagine my suprise, when I came on here today, and found this thread! Actually, my dream was a nightmare! I dreamt that we'd met and wanted to get married but he was married to this ugly girl who was at least 25 years younger than him, and had a baby boy, and so he couldn't leave her. Isn't that terrible? I think I need help :confused: And yes, I really did have this dream, and yes, I did have some wine before bedtime :(

Well I am not blessed with Morrissey dreams very often but when I am they are very silly indeed.
The last one I had involved him being a game show host with a really annoying routine at the start of every show. A bit like a 'Bruce Forsyth' type of thing ("nice to see you, to see you nice" and a stupid dance).
I appeared on one of these shows and he annoyed me so much I hit him live on TV.

The moral of the story is don't eat cheese before bed...and don't delve into the depths of my mind.

I had a great one last night,
involved a book signing with a 'cryptic' messgae signed for me by the man, which i didnt read till after id left the store, because he'd hugged me and whispered something in my ear that left me reeling...
all i can say is that i was wearing a shirt saying "take me home with you please moz?"
and it worked!!!
;):horny:

I havent had a Moz dream in a while, but last night i DID have a Scott Baio dream. i believe we were married, or something like that.

I don't often dream of Morrissey, which is strange, given how much space he takes up between my ears.

I had a nightmare about him a few days ago. It is so sad - I apologise in advance:

I am standing backstage in a large old theatre. The audience is in place, and light is pouring in through the ornate gilded proscenium. The band is already on stage, and Morrissey is in the wings, straightening his tie, nervously scanning the audience, and waiting for just the right moment to make his entrance. I think he is wearing a brown suit, and a white shirt.

After a few more moments of nervous fiddling (tie, hair), and a few stretches, he walks into the light and there is the customary roar of a hysterical, loving audience. I turn away and those sounds turn to screams, and then silence. Morrissey is lying still upon the stage.

I woke up gasping. :tears:

I don't often dream of Morrissey, which is strange, given how much space he takes up between my ears.

I had a nightmare about him a few days ago. It is so sad - I apologise in advance:

I am standing backstage in a large old theatre. The audience is in place, and light is pouring in through the ornate gilded proscenium. The band is already on stage, and Morrissey is in the wings, straightening his tie, nervously scanning the audience, and waiting for just the right moment to make his entrance. I think he is wearing a brown suit, and a white shirt.

After a few more moments of nervous fiddling (tie, hair), and a few stretches, he walks into the light and there is the customary roar of a hysterical, loving audience. I turn away and those sounds turn to screams, and then silence. Morrissey is lying still upon the stage.

you better not be psychic:mad:

you better not be psychic:mad:

omg, im now gonna pretend i never read that,
and please dont eat cheese so late in the evening again. :mad:

Had one last night.

Was waiting stage left for Lord Mozlington to arrive at his show. He finally did and handed me his bright yellow raincoat for me to hold.

I promptly secured it in a locker, only to lose the key by the time he returned to collect it.

Moz wasn't happy.

I had one of those 3D dreams where he got on his knee and spoke to me.

Had one last night.

Was waiting stage left for Lord Mozlington to arrive at his show. He finally did and handed me his bright yellow raincoat for me to hold.

I promptly secured it in a locker, only to lose the key by the time he returned to collect it.

Moz wasn't happy.

It wasn't blue, like Paddington's? Guess not. He's a northerner.

Had one last night.

Moz wasn't happy.

Really? That's funny. I can't see him in a bright yellow slicker. So much for him being your raincoated lover. :o

I've had many dreams about Morrissey. The one I had last night takes the price, though.

I was having a nice picnic in a park with my mother. Then Oscar Wilde comes to join us. He eats some cheese, but he don't say much. Then Morrissey comes running from nowhere, towards us, only he isn't morrissey - he's a werewulf! And then he kills Oscar Wilde and my mother. But he only gives me some daffodils.

What on earth could that mean? Is there something seriously wrong with me? I always have these kind of dreams. Maybe I should see a doctor...

. Then Morrissey comes running from nowhere, towards us, only he isn't morrissey - he's a werewulf!

:eek:
I once dreamed that Morrissey was singing on a television show, he took his shirt off he was covered in hair like a werewolf. Maybe we should check if the ''sore throat'' co-incided with a full moon.

A few nights ago I dreamed that I was watching a documentary about him and the narrator said ''In his youth, Morrissey briefly had a job as an adornment in a jewellery shop''

Back
Top Bottom