Morrissey Dreams

some of your dreams are very interesting .. here is mine :)

Its the only one i have ever had about morrissey, and it involved me going to one of his gigs with a girl i grew up with (she is my worst enemy). It was indoors and the stage was high, like as high as a skyscraper and all you could see was morrissey's head popping over the top now and again ... he was singing black cloud and as the song ended i flew up into the sky and began circling the room like some possessed devil chld or something

weird huh.

man, that's a good dream.

so last night I had one of my "witnessing history" dreams :straightface:
this one was about seeing who really killed JFK :confused:
sometimes I see people I know in these type of dreams, but I just ignore them and concentrate on observing the significant historical event in progress :thumb:
but this time Morrissey distracted me :eek: he pointed to the figure behind the grassy knoll and said:
"There!"
after that I could not stop myself from acting, I ran towards the gunman, tackled him, and it ended when I got shot, I get shot in a lot in my dreams :cool:

ps: yes, I know that my dream is somewhat akin to an episode of the Twighlight Zone, but that happens a lot for me too, sorry :o

The only bits I can remember of a dream I had this morning are of him getting two hysterical women up on stage and asking them to sing.

Then he called them c*nts

I've been shagging myself silly all these years, then. :squiffy::lbf:

You and me both, sister.

Cool dream, Robby. :thumb:

You know, Morrissey can be helpful. Was somone "taking the piss" or did not Morrissey write a thank you letter to his mom's local police for attending to someone who was shooting birds in her neighborhood? That's helpful and considerate. I mean maybe mom was yelling at him to write the letter all afternoon but still...he did it. :D

I've been shagging myself silly all these years, then. :squiffy::lbf:

You and me both, sister.

But you weren't shagging yourselves as yourselves, were you?:eek:

Was it someone you knew or some kind of authority/ famous/ rich figure?

I "forgot" to switch off the alarm so I can tell you, last night I dreamt I was on the run in a labyrinth with some shape-changing ectoplasmic character. We were hiding. Then next thing I know I'm showing Prince :eek: my dance moves (That half-split he does so well), and he was so in awe he started telling me about his dead Mexican wife and their two sons.:crazy:

Well: It all makes sense except for Prince's family: maybe it's because I don't want to go to Mexico anymore, because,although it's intriguing, it looks dangerous? :tears:

This is odd but here goes, Mrs Billybu69 is no Morrissey fan, indeed come tour time she would probably class herself as a Morrissey widow, and not happy to be one at that. So it's strange that she should dream about Moz, and more so be so adament that i should tell all about it here.

The gist of this dream is that Morrissey and George Michael collaborate on a duet, which turns out to be the finest song ever written. Atruely beautiful tune that turns out to the most successful record either party ever made gaining number one status the world over.

She also seems convinced that Morrissey lurks these pages and would be fascinated by this, indeed why has it not been thought of before. She has mentioned on several occasions that i should write this so as to inform said party about the oportunity, so.

Morrissey if your reading this you really should get in touch with George Michael and have a chat about the possibility of working together.

There, and god forgive me.

The gist of this dream is that Morrissey and George Michael collaborate on a duet, which turns out to be the finest song ever written.

Well I think a "Jesus to a child"/ "I have forgiven Jesus" mix would make an ideal Xmas single! :)

so last night I had one of my "witnessing history" dreams :straightface:
this one was about seeing who really killed JFK :confused:
sometimes I see people I know in these type of dreams, but I just ignore them and concentrate on observing the significant historical event in progress :thumb:
but this time Morrissey distracted me :eek: he pointed to the figure behind the grassy knoll and said:
"There!"
after that I could not stop myself from acting, I ran towards the gunman, tackled him, and it ended when I got shot, I get shot in a lot in my dreams :cool:

ps: yes, I know that my dream is somewhat akin to an episode of the Twighlight Zone, but that happens a lot for me too, sorry :o

Action-packed dreams like this could make great plots for screen-plays. Then you could make sure that someone else gets shot instead of you. :D

This is odd but here goes, Mrs Billybu69 is no Morrissey fan, indeed come tour time she would probably class herself as a Morrissey widow, and not happy to be one at that. So it's strange that she should dream about Moz, and more so be so adament that i should tell all about it here.

The gist of this dream is that Morrissey and George Michael collaborate on a duet, which turns out to be the finest song ever written. Atruely beautiful tune that turns out to the most successful record either party ever made gaining number one status the world over.

She also seems convinced that Morrissey lurks these pages and would be fascinated by this, indeed why has it not been thought of before. She has mentioned on several occasions that i should write this so as to inform said party about the oportunity, so.

Morrissey if your reading this you really should get in touch with George Michael and have a chat about the possibility of working together.

There, and god forgive me.

Hilarious dream hilariously told! :lbf:

I was staying in an apartment rented by three Chinese people, college aged. I asked to borrow a towel so I could take a shower. It was raining outside. I stepped into the living room and they had invited two people into their house. A man dressed up as Morrissey who looked guilty, sheepishly looked at me as though embarrassed and with him a boy, about 9, who looked scared. One of the Chinese women said "She knows." I went back to the bathroom and fiddled with a makeup mirror. Then I woke up.

Another Morrissey dream, the second in less than 1 month, and this is worrying, because it hasn't happened that often in years. Anyway, I dreamt that I switched on the radio and I heard him singing a very strange version of "Playboys", all in falsetto, from the beginning to the end. So, what's happening to me and my poor mind? :confused:

I had a dream I was at a Smiths Convention and there was an auction for Smiths paraphernalia. There was a panel of people at a table on a riser that validated the legitimacy of the items being auctioned. Morrissey was on that panel in the room. So the item I had to auction was a gold slim cigarette case that I was calling a cocaine kit. It was a "Smiths Era Cocaine Set." it had a little compartment to keep your cocaine and a straw and a mirror. I was trying to demonstrate who you used it to snort cocaine with :squiffy: and Morrissey knew I didn't want to be doing it. He told the panel to stop making me demonstrate how it worked because he knew I didn't want to be doing it. And he looked at me with these sensitive eyes like the auction would be over soon :tears:

Dreamt I traveled to the US to see a show. Place was packed. Then an announcement came on the PA that due to a bad case of pre-show jitters, Morrissey had canceled.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom