Morrissey Dreams

I had a dream about Morrissey this morning.

I somehow ended up at a taping of the Ellen Degeneres show alone and sat by myself in the back row. Morrissey was scheduled to sing but I did not know this. I noticed other regular Morrissey people in the front row. During the commercials and before Morrissey was scheduled to perform, there was a packet of questioned passed to the audience that they were allowed to ask the guest that Ellen would read. I left my questions blank because I wanted to talk to Morrissey myself. After he sang, I simply walked down the aisle to him on the stage and started asking questions and he’d answer, but he’d turn his head away from me when he answered so I couldn’t hear him. I wasn’t even really asking questions, I was assuring him I was there and I finally said “I can’t hear you.” and he turned to me and said “You wouldn’t believe the signs I’ve seen.” I said “Do you know who I am?” and he got tears in his eyes and turned away, then waved to the regulars in the front row and walked away from me.

Worst dream ever.

I have difficulty remembering my dreams, I wish I didn't have this problem.

I know I've had dreams with Morrissey in them before, but I wake up and I only have that faint feeling that he appeared in my dreams and I may remember a really small flash of the dream, but nothing ever detailed. Shame.

Last night I dreamt Morrissey played the sports hall in the next village. The band wasn't there - just Morrissey, with some unknown musicians (I saw them and didn't recognise any of them) accompanying him from offstage. Morrissey handed out dining forks to everyone at the front.

Then I couldn't find my car keys.

Last edited:
Last night I dreamt Morrissey played the sports hall in the next village. The bands weren't there - just Morrissey, with some unknown musicians (I saw them and didn't recognise any of them) accompanying him from offstage. Morrissey handed out dining forks to everyone at the front.

Then I couldn't find my car keys.

Kate, were you hungry? :lbf:

Had my first a few days ago.
I was at a gig and he was singing "i have forgiven in jesus",i was at the front but far right of the stage were there was a small bit that curvered round into the crowd,he croutched down looked right at me and sung the chrous he put his hand out just for me and the other people knew this and didnt touch him,i grabbed his hand looking into his eyes as he looked into mine in the way he wanted to sing this to me to pass on a message of hope or something,and i started to cry!(bless me lol)
as he started to stand back up i held the back of his hand on my hairy chest(how gay am i lol) he smiled and gave me a look of understanding that he knew what was going on in my life and walked back to the center stage i was still crying and emotional (bless me again) lol
The shitty thing was it made me feel thick headed(the one on the shoulders lol) all day as when i woke from the dream i had woke my self crying!
so thanks moz u bastard for ruining my day but the dream was amazing and so personal :) gets me going typing it.......... ultravox vienna playing in the backgorund as i type lol

Last edited:
Had first Morrissey dream last night. I'm in my last year at school at the moment playing Sandie in Grease for the school play.
In the dream I was in the final dress rehersal when out of the wings came young Morrissey. Dressed and playing the part of Danny Zuko :lbf:
I just ran off stage and then woke up :confused:

Hehe, it's the real performance tomorrow. What's the chances of Moz popping out of the wings crooning 'Summer Nights'?? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i drempt this a few weeks ago, it just 'came' to me today.

my daughter had a new headteacher, Mr Morrissey, all parents had to got to the school hall to welcome him. IT WAS MOZ! No one else seemed to notice, i was going crazy, saying 'its morrissey, its morrissey', they replied, its MR Morrissey to you! I told my daughter to be naughty at school so that Mr Moz would call me to his office and repremand me!!!!:lbf:

Last night I dreamt that I was at the Troxy show (which I'm very much looking forward to). It was a tiny hall with about a 100 person capacity. We all had assigned seating, but they were cheap metal folding chairs. The crowd kept leap-frogging over each other and we were all fighting and dragging our chairs to the front of the stage. In my dream I was wondering "who thought this was a good idea." :rolleyes:

I woke up before Morrissey came on, but I'm sure it wasn't a pretty scene.

Had first Morrissey dream last night. I'm in my last year at school at the moment playing Sandie in Grease for the school play.
In the dream I was in the final dress rehersal when out of the wings came young Morrissey. Dressed and playing the part of Danny Zuko :lbf:
I just ran off stage and then woke up :confused:

Hehe, it's the real performance tomorrow. What's the chances of Moz popping out of the wings crooning 'Summer Nights'?? :D

i drempt this a few weeks ago, it just 'came' to me today.

my daughter had a new headteacher, Mr Morrissey, all parents had to got to the school hall to welcome him. IT WAS MOZ! No one else seemed to notice, i was going crazy, saying 'its morrissey, its morrissey', they replied, its MR Morrissey to you! I told my daughter to be naughty at school so that Mr Moz would call me to his office and repremand me!!!!:lbf:

These are both awesome dreams. That last one especially. :lbf:

Last night i dreamt that morrissey was doing a meet and greet in a strange place i cant quite recall and strangely barely anyone had turned up. So, i was able to sit and converse with him for a good while having a free chat before leaving and the dream morphing into a strange new form. What's also funny is that i came on here to talk about it and can remember typing in a thread created about the event :lbf:
Also many a time i have had dreams of moz coming to my school and me hugging him in the playground :crazy: :o

I had a dream last night that I can actually remember! Yay.

So anyway, Morrissey was doing a (very) small gig in my school, in one of the music classrooms. For some reason, me and my family and friends had walked hundreds of miles from some place up North to see him at my school. When we arrived, it took him forever to get onstage, but when he did, he started performing 'Everyday is Like Sunday' on one of the desks, but no-one thought anything of it. It was pretty magical, I have to say. But then, after the song, he took a break. I needed to get an ibuprofen for some reason, and on my way out I was planning to stop Moz, ask him for an autograph etc., but instead my dad just kind of ambushed him and kept asking him stuff and chatting to him, and they were being really matey for some reason :crazy: . The dream ended before I got back to the room to see the rest of the performance.

It was quite a weird dream...
:D

I had a dream last night that I can actually remember! Yay.

So anyway, Morrissey was doing a (very) small gig in my school, in one of the music classrooms. For some reason, me and my family and friends had walked hundreds of miles from some place up North to see him at my school. When we arrived, it took him forever to get onstage, but when he did, he started performing 'Everyday is Like Sunday' on one of the desks, but no-one thought anything of it. It was pretty magical, I have to say. But then, after the song, he took a break. I needed to get an ibuprofen for some reason, and on my way out I was planning to stop Moz, ask him for an autograph etc., but instead my dad just kind of ambushed him and kept asking him stuff and chatting to him, and they were being really matey for some reason :crazy: . The dream ended before I got back to the room to see the rest of the performance.

It was quite a weird dream...
:D

This dream is very familiar for me too :thumb:

Last edited:
Ever since NPLR threatened to batter me at the Apollo gig in May

i dreamt last night i was at a Moz gig, well, in the toilets, and someone came upto me and said 'erm are you kyleleonard?' and i said 'yeah' and they went to punch me, but stopped and said 'only kidding' and i was like, 'who are you?'

and it was Nugz... :crazy: but it was a man, so if you're not a man, don't blame me lol :eek:

anyway, we exchanged numbers and were the best of friends... :D

Since my iPod is like 75% Morrissey and I'm in the habit of listening to it for an hour or two before I go to sleep I tend to have TONS of Morrissey dreams. Usually about one every night or two. I'm always getting pumped over going to a Morrissey concert only to find out it's NOT Morrissey, it's an impostor. Usually with a terrible wig on. But fake-Morrissey's always really nice, so that's something!

On the flip side, every once and a while I have dreams where me and Morrissey are buds. About a month ago I had one where he was chilling in my house, lounging on my bed, eating MY peanut butter (straight from the jar, with a spoon) and he'd locked me out. So I had to keep banging on the window yelling for him to let me in (and to stop eating my food!) and he just laughed at me. It was a pain!

Also apparently the album title "Southpaw Grammar" deeply resonates with me somewhere, it's turned up probably a dozen times in completely unMorrissey-related dreams. Written on walls, on notebooks, whatever... :crazy:

On the flip side, every once and a while I have dreams where me and Morrissey are buds. About a month ago I had one where he was chilling in my house, lounging on my bed, eating MY peanut butter (straight from the jar, with a spoon) and he'd locked me out. So I had to keep banging on the window yelling for him to let me in (and to stop eating my food!) and he just laughed at me. It was a pain!

:lbf: That made me lol, the thought of dream-Morrissey eating you out of house and home. :D And the impostor-type dream happened to me once as well, except in my case the impostor was wearing a full-body suit, and was really a tramp called Spike. I knew this because me and my dad had chased him out of Sainsbury's earlier on. :crazy:. I've only just remembered that. :lbf:

I had a dream last night that I was in Manchester for the opening of a Morrissey Museum. It was in a house that he had supposedly lived in for a few years and each room was a different dedication to him. One room was filled with all of his awards and medals for different sport events while he was in school. Another room included musical awards. The walls were filled with albums and singles and I think that Viva Hate took up a whole wall to itself. Other rooms were kept just the way he left them to show us how he kept the house while he lived there etc. There was a tour going on with a guide to inform the guests about Morrissey and his life. I decided I didn't need help in that area b/c I already knew so much. So I was just wandering around the house by myself and felt very at peace and happy. Nothing crazy, just my dream from last night.

I had a dream last night that I was in Manchester for the opening of a Morrissey Museum. It was in a house that he had supposedly lived in for a few years and each room was a different dedication to him. One room was filled with all of his awards and medals for different sport events while he was in school. Another room included musical awards. The walls were filled with albums and singles and I think that Viva Hate took up a whole wall to itself. Other rooms were kept just the way he left them to show us how he kept the house while he lived there etc. There was a tour going on with a guide to inform the guests about Morrissey and his life. I decided I didn't need help in that area b/c I already knew so much. So I was just wandering around the house by myself and felt very at peace and happy. Nothing crazy, just my dream from last night.

Sounds a great tour, Skinner!
Include me in the next time.:thumb:

I dreamt i was at the Moz/Marr comeback gig, but i stuck the head in a Security Guy for stealing one of my chips and missed the gig because i knew the entire security staff were trying to find me to kill me.

I was there though. It felt so real...:)

Back
Top Bottom