Morrissey Dreams

I just recently had a Morrissey dream. I was at the Ventura Theater, the first venue I saw him at, and I was sitting far back. In my head it was the Ventura theater, but it also looked like this big theater here in Santa Barbara. The show hadn't started yet and people were setting up. My neighbor at the time came over and sat next to me. We would call her "ambiguous age girl" because she looked like she could be from 12-23 and we never had the courage to ask. Anyways, I think I proceeded to ask her how old she was, but was interrupted by one of her friends who sat on the other side of me. It was strange and uncomfortable and was fortunately enough asked by one of the roadies of the show to come bring something to the stage. Whatever it was, it was lying right next to me so I brought it up. Morrissey was up standing on the middle of the stage and I was so happy because I was finally going to have my chance to shake his hand. So I climbed up the awkwardly tall stage, dropped off the thing, then was asked to leave. But before I did, I sat there looking up at Moz and just asked him if I could shake his hand. He then put out his hand, and I gave him a nice firm handshake and my heart melted. I then got off the stage and woke up. It was so nice. I hope I can actually make it happen soon.

I dreamt I was at the forthcoming Hull gig. In the middle of the stage it was the 1980's, but down the Boz end it was the present day. Crimes, who was in the present day had a new jet-black hair-do and looked stunning and I, being at the centre, was in the 1980's and was wearing dungarees and a particularly awful blouse .....in beige floral! :sick: Pettythief then rolled up and apologised for being late to the gig on account of there being a train crash in France and sharing a flat with Kate Moss. :confused:

I had a Moz dream today, okay so I went to go watch a play with Morrissey and his WIFE:crazy::lbf: So when we get to this really fancy theater I remember that I sat in the middle right between Moz and his wife, he put his hand on my leg.
It was weird that's all I remember haha :crazy:

I had a Moz dream today, okay so I went to go watch a play with Morrissey and his WIFE:crazy::lbf: So when we get to this really fancy theater I remember that I sat in the middle right between Moz and his wife, he put his hand on my leg.
It was weird that's all I remember haha :crazy:

I once had a married Morrissey dream, too. *goes to dig it out* Here it is....

"There I am in the queue at some cafeteria, when Morrissey, whom I know lives upstairs from me, comes lurching up and I sigh. Not with pleasure like you arch fangurlies and boyies, but because he's having a moan. Again. " Well, you see, me and the wife..." he says, folding his arms,(intriguingly, he named said wife, but I couldn't remember the name when I woke up) "... me and the wife are spending as much time part as possible. Life just seems like it's all work and children at the moment."

Ever the dreamy-Sue, I'm just imparting some words of wisdom about spending time together being a good thing, when I'm back in my downstairs flat, opening my post. There's a parcel with some vinyl of ol' Crabby Quiff I got off eBay, but when I open it, it's a sort of vinyl/brown paper sandwich, and badly damaged. I narrow my eyes and despite it being hardly Morrissey's fault that the Royal Mail knacked my purchase, set off up the stairs to cause bovver. "

My Morrissey dreams have usually been of a rude nature and therefore unprintable.:D

I once had a married Morrissey dream, too. *goes to dig it out* Here it is....

"There I am in the queue at some cafeteria, when Morrissey, whom I know lives upstairs from me, comes lurching up and I sigh. Not with pleasure like you arch fangurlies and boyies, but because he's having a moan. Again. " Well, you see, me and the wife..." he says, folding his arms,(intriguingly, he named said wife, but I couldn't remember the name when I woke up) "... me and the wife are spending as much time part as possible. Life just seems like it's all work and children at the moment."

Ever the dreamy-Sue, I'm just imparting some words of wisdom about spending time together being a good thing, when I'm back in my downstairs flat, opening my post. There's a parcel with some vinyl of ol' Crabby Quiff I got off eBay, but when I open it, it's a sort of vinyl/brown paper sandwich, and badly damaged. I narrow my eyes and despite it being hardly Morrissey's fault that the Royal Mail knacked my purchase, set off up the stairs to cause bovver. "

That is just fantastic, I love how detailed it all was and how you went up to complain to Mozzy!:lbf:

Oh my don't know what's gotten into me lately but last night I had another Moz dream!
So this time I was taking an art history class and who was the professor? Morrissey of course! So in the dream I was late to class and it was a small classroom, Moz was a very grumpy/mean teacher:straightface:
Anyways after class I keep following him to his office and he's outside putting on running shoes because he's going on a run and then I don't know why he kissed me:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Oh goodness what has gotten into me!!:eek::o

So this time I was taking an art history class and who was the professor? Morrissey of course! So in the dream I was late to class and it was a small classroom, Moz was a very grumpy/mean teacher:straightface:
Anyways after class I keep following him to his office and he's outside putting on running shoes because he's going on a run and then I don't know why he kissed me

Oh goodness what has gotten into me!!:eek::o

Kiss 'n' Run Morrissey! Sounds like an action figure. Now with styleable quiff...

My daughter once dreamt that Morrissey was her teacher. He was absolutely awful and threatened to crucify one of her classmates.:eek: But she says her main recollection was that his (shiny, blue) shirt was all crumpled and that she knew that if I'd been there, I'd've given him a right telling off for being so scruffy. Yes, I am scarier than crucifixion-threatening dream!Morrissey!:D

Had one a few nights ago.

He was taking a rest in my spare bedroom and he had left a few of his personal items in my room, I think one was a book. But the object that the dream was focused on was a necklace (a cross I think). The interesting thing about this necklace was that it had an extender, like for people with thicker necks. The necklace itself was a single silver chain, but the extender had three chains. Its strange, but this extender seemed significant to me for some reason.

I've looked through pictures to see if he's ever worn something like this (thinking my memory planted the image) but my search turned up empty.

I just had one again last night. Before falling asleep I put him on my stereo to fall asleep to. After awhile, I vaguely remember turning off the stereo to Irish Blood, English heart and quickly fell back asleep where I found myself front stage at a Morrissey show. The whole room was dimly lit with blue lights and there were security guards all along the railing. I somehow switched from being behind the railing to sitting on the edge of the stage which felt strangely like an edge to a bed. There even seemed to be ruffled up sheets along the stage. Anyways, in my head I kept thinking of how I was going to go and hug him when the time was right. I kept telling the security guards that I wasn't going to run up there so there would be nothing to worry about. So I waited and waited for the right time. Eventually he came on with Sister I'm a Poet, a song I've been particularly fond of recently. I thought that this would be my chance, but it was stolen by a group of people who rushed him with gifts before I could. The security started cracking down and making everyone get behind the barriers again. So before they could take me away, I quickly crawled on all fours between them and got up right on Morrissey's left side. I gave him a giant hug and kissed the back of his neck then said "I love you." It felt like the back of his neck was covered in sand, but I didn't mind. Then, as I began to leave, I woke up. I now feel like I'm missing something. I really want/need to see him again and I must at least get a handshake...

Kiss 'n' Run Morrissey! Sounds like an action figure. Now with styleable quiff...

My daughter once dreamt that Morrissey was her teacher. He was absolutely awful and threatened to crucify one of her classmates.:eek: But she says her main recollection was that his (shiny, blue) shirt was all crumpled and that she knew that if I'd been there, I'd've given him a right telling off for being so scruffy. Yes, I am scarier than crucifixion-threatening dream!Morrissey!:D

Hehe! What is it with us and seeing Moz as a grumpy teacher?:lbf:

I probably should stop listening to Moz before going to bed, he snuck into a bit of my dream yesterday, seems like he has to be in all of them now somehow:straightface: In the dream I was watching TV and it was a news report about how Morrissey had attempted crowd surfing and he was wearing some form of church gear :crazy:

the dream i just awoke from was real intense man and Moz played a side role in it
it started with me and my buddy Andi deciding to road trip to Mexico city to see Moz perform(a crazy idea i know)
the time was somewhere near now, but as we hit the road out of San Francisco something happened
next thing i knew i was no longer in a car but instead on my feet(which had no shoes on them)
Andi was no longer there and the landscape which stretched out before me was familiar yet alien
it was Mexico city to be sure, yet not the one i remember from when i went there like 15 years ago
still, i saw a billboard for Moz performing which for some reason i could read(though i know little Spanish)
then there was this bustle of crowd coming towards me and i began to climb
see, the place was filled with these strange crystal towers and new ones that were being put up
they started out hollow but with a rebar lattice work that these crystal structures grew into i surmised
i climbed up to the top of one that was empty and saw Moz at the center of this phalanx of security making his way to this large building which i assume is where the concert was going to happen
the leading edge of the crowd was coming towards me, they seemed to be photographers of some kind and a lot of them
it struck me even then, in the dream, that it was odd for so many paparazzi to be still stalking Moz, but before i knew it, the crowd was under my tower like a flood
then they were all just gone as soon as they came
then i looked up and saw some floating craft, part balloon - part ufo, it was then i just knew i was in some future or alternate reality
i wanted to climb down, but i had no shoes! & the ground had felt weird under my feet
i mean it looked like dirt but felt like some spongy membrane
still, when this guy started climbing up towards me with flip flops in his hand
i took them from him(even though i h8 flip-flops) and then went down
he seemed to be some kind of worker on these crystalline things
next i found myself on some big huge underground transport hurtling home i hoped, i had just got on the one that would take me home to the good old USA
i told no one i was from the past, i thought i might get in trouble or something
but while on this "super-subway" i further figured out that
the world had suffered some cataclysm, the transport was not going to California, for there was no California anymore!
i did not know what happened to it, but it was gone, under water, blown up, all that and more
so i no longer could return not even to my time, but also not my place
at that point i was very sad in my dream and wanted to wake up
which i did once i decided to go look for Moz in it, since he was the only thing familiar from "my world" in it
i thought he might have the answers if i could see him and speak to him
then i woke up in the here and now, thank God!

And yet another one. I probably fell asleep less than a half hour after watching "The Importance of Being Morrissey" so I'm guessing that's what did it. I was at another Moz show, but this time I had somehow been allowed to be on the stage to dance and sing with him. Maybe I won a contest or something, I'm not sure. I ended up for some reason running around the backstage of the venue which looked like movie sets in Universal Studios. Most of it doesn't make any sense, but I eventually made it back to the stage to find that everyone was getting on the stage, and in my dream, no one else really even liked Morrissey. I felt like he wasn't really acknowledging me much and he even ended up leaving the stage to go and dance with the crowd behind the barriers. It made me horribly jealous and sad, but in the back of my mind I knew that after the show we would be able to chat and have alone time. I then unfortunately woke up without ever getting to spend some one on one time with him. Maybe in the next one...

Him going to the festival I bought the ticket already for. He's not on the setlist.... YET.

Moz snuck into yet another one of my dreams! In this dream, I was at a restaurant someplace, and I look to the side and I see Morrissey walking right by my table. I look at the person I'm with and I just jump up and go straight to Moz. As he's over looking at what to order I keep tapping him and saying his name but he just ignored me [it was so real that I even remember what his coat with blue paisleys felt like :crazy:], there was a guy screaming "MORRISSEY MORRISSEY" at a nearby table he kept saying what a big fan he was, yet he never got up! I remember I felt frustrated when Moz walked away, I went up to the guy who was screaming and told him "thanks for ruining it for the rest of us" I was pretty pissed!:lbf: SO later on in the dream we find out that Moz will be signing and meeting people at another spot [it was sorta a hotel place?] and anyways, I got to meet Moz in my dreams haha!! We were going to take a picture and he suggested we switch glasses to make it a cute pic, we hugged and he was the nicest man on the planet.

THEN I WOKE UP TO SOMEONE WAKING ME UP, I'm sure you can imagine my face:squiffy:

I was in a theatre, I do not know whom was this show , it was full, and the show was suspended, people started moving out and it was a forest, I was looking inside of the theatre and myself saying I not go out. In this moment people gone out, I found a good seat, some people stayed , it is Morrissey concert, when people ran and shout and I wake up:blushing:

Night before Albert Hall I dreamed I got on stage and grabbed his hand and said 'I love you' and he heard me and looked at me really intensely and I thought it was magic. And in that moment it was like we had some amazing connection. But then I realised he wasn't looking at me at all and that hundreds of people were on stage and they were all saying 'I love you.' It made me feel melancholy.

My mum had a hilarious dream about Morrissey. She said that Morrissey and i were friends and one night we went out and killed the members of Simply Red! Good old mum.

My mum had a hilarious dream about Morrissey. She said that Morrissey and i were friends and one night we went out and killed the members of Simply Red! Good old mum.

:rofl::rofl:

That Simply Red one up there ^ is brilliant. :D

I had a weird one last night in which Morrissey and Gore Vidal were going to solve the Middle East problem by reasoning with the leader of Hammas in calm, measured tones ("Now see here...") and offering him a tasty lunch of hummus, pita, falafel, and chopped salad. Gore was young and in a suit. Morrissey was wearing a strange Rat Pack-style semi-see through black shirt and he was flopped down on the sofa, and seemed quite discouraged.

:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom