Morrissey Dreams

Do you think that FNioP spends alot of time frinking???

Yeah, frinking and drinking. Course we all do that :p only some of us admit to actually frinking!

goinghome from the main page?! Please stay... don't let 'this' be 'all'! :)
As you can see, the water is much warmer here in the forums.

Hi Corrissey
I remember ages ago reading about a dream, by ‘oh my God it’s Robbie’, in which he and Morrissey were at a rifle range and I found it the funniest thing - http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=68427&page=2

Mine is not as entertaining but dreams allow for impossible juxtapositions that can be amusing so I thought, why not share. I’m sure if I hadn’t woken up just then, I’d soon have been as happy and free as those children, which is probably what a lot of us feel at times during the gigs, and a state rare enough in life. Here’s wishing us all sweet dreams of Moz, and a memory of them! :)

goinghome from the main page?! Please stay... don't let 'this' be 'all'! :)
As you can see, the water is much warmer here in the forums.

Hi Corrissey
I remember ages ago reading about a dream, by ‘oh my God it’s Robbie’, in which he and Morrissey were at a rifle range and I found it the funniest thing - http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=68427&page=2

Mine is not as entertaining but dreams allow for impossible juxtapositions that can be amusing so I thought, why not share. I’m sure if I hadn’t woken up just then, I’d soon have been as happy and free as those children, which is probably what a lot of us feel at times during the gigs, and a state rare enough in life. Here’s wishing us all sweet dreams of Moz, and a memory of them! :)

Ha!! Thanks for pointing out Robby's dream -too funny. All of our dreams are entertaining...esp the ones involving Morrissey :) I heard the other day that the typical dream lasts for three seconds :confused: is that possible? Sleep on that and get back to me ;) p.s. my real-life Moz gig was better than any dream I've had of him. Yet! :horny:

i once nightmared(sic) about beating the f*** off morrissey, muggin him, gettin his shirt, and then feelin like hell

So I Had A Dream..

and gary day, with a large red mustache and wearing tiny black sunglasses, was a bouncer out front of a giant canvas tent wherein moz was singing his new album. he wasnt letting anyone in.

Last night I had the strangest dream I've had in a while. But in the end of recounting what it was all about, I realized that Morrissey ahd a part in it. :D
For some odd reason, there was some sort of gathering on someone's roof, all with people I know and am familiar with. I was holding and taking care of a baby boy, that was quite cute though I can't remember exactly what he looked like. I wasn't even asked to take care of him, I just did. After everyone had gone down to the ground, I decided I was done being on top of the roof. I handed the baby to someone on the ground, who I could reach quite well, since the ground was within arms reach of the roof(strangely :confused::p). Then I walked a foot down the roof, and Moz reached his arms up, and held my hands as I took a small leap onto the ground. The dream ended there, but it was sweet of him to help me. And for once, in this dream, I finally had Morrissey how he currently looks, and I got to see his face in my dream. He looked quite handsome. :o
What made it so sweet though, was that yesterday I amde a comment ont he frink thread about how I would feel safe being held in his stirdy arms and resting my head on his sexy shoulders due to the photo of him flexing his guns. :p So my comment came true to a certain degree in my dream. I woke up happy. :o Whether or not I rested my head on his shoulders or was held after that, dunno. Left up to yours and my imagination. :p

Thanks for the bump, westie. And that is a nice dream you had :)

I had a dream Thursday night about Moz. Why is it that the alarm clock always interrupts my Moz dreams?! :mad: Too many days now to remember a lot of detail, but I had gone to meet him and who was his probably his manager in a trailer (like on a movie lot) I went in and he was in a white MOR RIS SEY t-shirt, sitting at a desk looking at a computer -I cant remember what we talked about but he was very nice and charming (of course!) but his hair was graying and all wild and crazy like Russell Brand -but his face was 'current day' but what I remember most is looking at his hands on the keyboard (I'm sure he was on the solo Frink thread :D) and noticing how nice and young and soft they looked (they are soft) perfect nails -everything. Then cut to the concert venue and people filing in and the stage was one step off the main floor and I said to whoever I was with I AM GETTING ON STAGE tonight!! I was so excited becuase it was going to be sooo easy :) A dream come true -lol. So there you have it -probably was 3 seconds long :D

I HAD ANOTHER ONE! i was watching some reality television show where a couple were ending their relationship because the girl had caught moz's shirt and she threw it away because she didnt know the how much it means to everyone else... so anyways, he performed outside at a festival and it was '91-'92 ish era moz. he ripped off his blue shirt and threw it in the audience, the girl caught it. hours later she was eating a cheeseburger and she wiped the grease from her hands onto the shirt and then threw it away. how bout it??:eek::eek:

i had a sleep but not for too long..let it be 1 hour..and i had a dream..in which i was on a rooftop on a sunny day in los angeles..with moz and you will not belive it..with james..james dean:eek:..it was sooo nice..we had some conversations about life..it was really curious..cause we always visited the same rooftop- as we get to know- to different times(in cause of the fabolous view)..and that day we were there all at the same time for the first time..and we lauh about it:p..then james left the place in cause of some photoshoots he had to do..and YES my dreams came true..i sat there alone ..on a sunny day..with moz and hot temperature..his neck was a bit sweaty..he wore a white shirt and a black trousers..the he said..C'mon come a bit nearer..i don't bite..i swore i could had die..so we sat there i was so near that i was able to reach his neck:horny:..but i didn't of course..why..why miry..cause i'm SOOO shy:mad:..and the end..i woke up, unfortunately:tears:

simply mozzaliscious:rolleyes:

i had a sleep but not for too long..let it be 1 hour..and i had a dream..in which i was on a rooftop on a sunny day in los angeles..with moz and you will not belive it..with james..james dean..it was sooo nice..we had some conversations about life..it was really curious..cause we always visited the same rooftop- as we get to know- to different times(in cause of the fabolous view)..and that day we were there all at the same time for the first time..and we lauh about it..then james left the place in cause of some photoshoots he had to do..and YES my dreams came true..i sat there alone ..on a sunny day..with moz and hot temperature..his neck was a bit sweaty..he wore a white shirt and a black trousers..the he said..C'mon come a bit nearer..i don't bite..i swore i could had die..so we sat there i was so near that i was able to reach his neck:horny:..but i didn't of course..why..why miry..cause i'm SOOO shy..and the end..i woke up, unfortunately
simply mozzaliscious

omg, miry.... :eek::eek:
you lucky thing you...
i have tons of moz dreams, too many too mention...
and some before camden that actually happened at camden, just little things like being there at the front getting acknowledged by moz, with certain friends by my side.
last moz dream i had that i can remember clearly, i got disturbed, and was not amused because i realy thought it was real when i had awoken, and i couldnt go back to sleep, (oh i couldve cried)
basically we were somewhere i think like an after gig party, and some people (who will remain nameles) were being bitchy towards me, i was valiantly trying to ignore them and talk to Boz, when Moz touched my arm, (he'd been standing nearby and i saw boz give him a nod and a 'follow my eyes' kinda look, at one point, he mustve alerted him to the bitches) i turned to acknowledge him, and he said are "are you ok lottie?" i could hear these people saying stuff about me and how dare he talk to me, etc... so i said "no not really, why do you have these people in here?" he looked across at them listened for a moment and then turned back to me and said, "i really dont know, im sorry, lets get you out of here" and he folded his arms round me and pulled me to him, :)eek:) i snuggled in and he began to lead me out of the place, as we went past the nasty people, i buried my face into his neck and he scowled at them... they were just agog! we got into his car, and i remember him squeezing my hand tight as it pulled away and then gently coaxing me into snuggling against his shoulder/neck whilst he stroked my hair, because by this point i was quite upset,
and then i woke up... :tears:
it was terrible because ALL DAY and for days after this dream i could FEEL his arms on me, and smell his neck..
it was agony, and lets just say the person who woke me up got SEVERLY SHOUTED AT... :mad:

omg, miry.... :eek::eek:
you lucky thing you...
i have tons of moz dreams, too many too mention...
and some before camden that actually happened at camden, just little things like being there at the front getting acknowledged by moz, with certain friends by my side.
last moz dream i had that i can remember clearly, i got disturbed, and was not amused because i realy thought it was real when i had awoken, and i couldnt go back to sleep, (oh i couldve cried)
basically we were somewhere i think like an after gig party, and some people (who will remain nameles) were being bitchy towards me, i was valiantly trying to ignore them and talk to Boz, when Moz touched my arm, (he'd been standing nearby and i saw boz give him a nod and a 'follow my eyes' kinda look, at one point, he mustve alerted him to the bitches) i turned to acknowledge him, and he said are "are you ok lottie?" i could hear these people saying stuff about me and how dare he talk to me, etc... so i said "no not really, why do you have these people in here?" he looked across at them listened for a moment and then turned back to me and said, "i really dont know, im sorry, lets get you out of here" and he folded his arms round me and pulled me to him, :)eek:) i snuggled in and he began to lead me out of the place, as we went past the nasty people, i buried my face into his neck and he scowled at them... they were just agog! we got into his car, and i remember him squeezing my hand tight as it pulled away and then gently coaxing me into snuggling against his shoulder/neck whilst he stroked my hair, because by this point i was quite upset,
and then i woke up... :tears:
it was terrible because ALL DAY and for days after this dream i could FEEL his arms on me, and smell his neck..
it was agony, and lets just say the person who woke me up got SEVERLY SHOUTED AT... :mad:

:tears:<---happy tears. what a dream Lottie. That woulda left me speechless and in some sort of agony too. thank you for sharing...:)

Mine was amazibng. i was there on a Friday night in Camden Roundhouse with my prized tickets to see Moz. However after 4 songs Morrissey had to go offstage, due to "anti-biotics" or something.

Unbeknown to us in the audience, Russell Brand, Johnathon Woss and David wWlliams appeared onstage to tell us that Morrissey was sick and could not continue.....

I woke up and it was all a dream!!!!!

Funnily enough I had a dream about him last night.

I couldn't possibly tell you what it was about though as it was a little *cough* naughty *smirk*

*stares wistfully into space*

I couldn't possibly tell you what it was about though as it was a little *cough* naughty *smirk*

speak your mind ! :D
and if its too frinky then post it in the frink thread there are some kinky things written there too....

I shared my blissfully "adult" Moz dream a few pages back. Now it's your turn.

Oh and I keep having a dream that I'm still in London and he rescheduled the last 3 nights at the roundhouse. If only...*emo sigh* :tears:

Back
Top Bottom