Morrissey Dreams

i dreamed tonight that i am dreaming of morrissey while i was actual dreaming ...weird eh? Cant explain it better but i think you understand wht i mean...

a few weeks a go i was dreaming moz is a PICTURE in a children PAINTING book where children can paint it out with coloured pencils/crayon..its like a still from the TOMORROW VIDEO where he is filmed from the back and you see the close up of of his back of the head and his neck he is lowering his gaze/head like in the every day lp cover but he is not turning his head to the side like on that cover , his head is even...and i am sitting in a doctor`s waiting room and watch the children paint moz and then they proudly hang it up on the wall

its weird though that i dream that often of him when i am listening to his music not on a regular basis..cause a lot of the songs are "too near the bone" to listen to it too often
and i do not think about him that often but he obviously crept into my mind landscape somehow otherwise i wouldnt dream of him that often,right ?:D

Last edited:
After a few more moments of nervous fiddling (tie, hair), and a few stretches, he walks into the light and there is the customary roar of a hysterical, loving audience. I turn away and those sounds turn to screams, and then silence. Morrissey is lying still upon the stage.

I woke up gasping.

omg, im now gonna pretend i never read that,
and please dont eat cheese so late in the evening again.

maybe I shouldn't have read your dream yesterday anaesthine. :( I had a dream so similar. And I didn't eat cheese before bed Lottie!

Ya know how sometimes you have more than one dream in a night? Usually each dream is short....well I only remember this dream last night, and it seemed to have gone on forever and lasted THE ENTIRE NIGHT! It was a nightmare. A total nightmare. Dreams involving Moz need to be happy and positive, not where I find out he's dead, or actually, I think he was killed. :mad: I've never cried so much in a dream! At least throughout almost the whole dream. My mom told me to just let it out, she could see how devistated I was. The thought of never being able to see his smile again broke my heart basically....I thought of my avatar photo when I realized that...
Then I was either at or nearby a show where the crowd was singing Girlfriend In A Coma...I was in such shock that I couldn't sing along at first....but then chimed in around, "I know, it's really seriooouus...there were times when i could have muurdereed heeeer...." :eek: That was kinda wierd to me that that verse was being sung right as I started to hear the crowd....then I was talking to this little boy,m and he was telling me that he was the that killed Moz. And explained...it wasn't graphic, he told it very casually, I don't think I really believed him. At all. I was in such shock though, I couldn't react. But it did infuriate me. I just didn't show it.

SO PLEASE TELL ME THAT HE'S ALIVE AND BREATHING AND WELL AND SMILING!!!!! :tears::o I know he is *phew*

When I woke up, I was so glad that what I had dreamt was JUST and ONLY a dream that I almost started crying....:( geez, I hate nightmare's...... :[

Last edited:
I had a great one last night,
involved a book signing with a 'cryptic' messgae signed for me by the man, which i didnt read till after id left the store, because he'd hugged me and whispered something in my ear that left me reeling...
all i can say is that i was wearing a shirt saying "take me home with you please moz?"
and it worked!!!
;):horny:

Nice- a wet dream?! :D Why aren't you sharing the rest of the story with us? :p

I havent had a Moz dream in a while, but last night i DID have a Scott Baio dream. i believe we were married, or something like that.

That's pretty funny. Especially since it's such an effort for him to commit :p

I consulted my "10,000 dreams interpreted book" by Gustavus Hindman Miller (1988) :eek: :D I used to track my dreams, a friend gave me the book.

I don't often dream of Morrissey, which is strange, given how much space he takes up between my ears.

I had a nightmare about him a few days ago. It is so sad - I apologise in advance:

I am standing backstage in a large old theatre. The audience is in place, and light is pouring in through the ornate gilded proscenium. The band is already on stage, and Morrissey is in the wings, straightening his tie, nervously scanning the audience, and waiting for just the right moment to make his entrance. I think he is wearing a brown suit, and a white shirt.

After a few more moments of nervous fiddling (tie, hair), and a few stretches, he walks into the light and there is the customary roar of a hysterical, loving audience. I turn away and those sounds turn to screams, and then silence. Morrissey is lying still upon the stage.

I woke up gasping. :tears:

"Death" (there is a page on this) but here is a tidbit: To dream of seeing any of your people (dunno who/what that means) dead, warns you of coming dissolution or sorrow. Disappointments always follow dreams of this nature" ...well, aren't I the killjoy :o

Had one last night.

Was waiting stage left for Lord Mozlington to arrive at his show. He finally did and handed me his bright yellow raincoat for me to hold.

I promptly secured it in a locker, only to lose the key by the time he returned to collect it.

Moz wasn't happy.

"To see a new coat, portends for you some literary honor"
"To dream of keys, denotes unexpected changes" ..."If the keys are lost, unpleasant adventures will affect you"

I've had many dreams about Morrissey. The one I had last night takes the price, though.

I was having a nice picnic in a park with my mother. Then Oscar Wilde comes to join us. He eats some cheese, but he don't say much. Then Morrissey comes running from nowhere, towards us, only he isn't morrissey - he's a werewulf! And then he kills Oscar Wilde and my mother. But he only gives me some daffodils.

What on earth could that mean? Is there something seriously wrong with me? I always have these kind of dreams. Maybe I should see a doctor...

"To dream of eating cheese, denotes great disappointments and sorrow. No good of any nature can be hoped for. Cheese is generally a bad dream"

"To dream of a wolf, shows that you have a thieving person in your employ, who will also betray secrets"

"For a young woman to receive a bouqet of flowers, fortells that she will have many admirers"

i dreamed tonight that i am dreaming of morrissey while i was actual dreaming ...weird eh? Cant explain it better but i think you understand wht i mean...

a few weeks a go i was dreaming moz is a PICTURE in a children PAINTING book where children can paint it out with coloured pencils/crayon..its like a still from the TOMORROW VIDEO where he is filmed from the back and you see the close up of of his back of the head and his neck he is lowering his gaze/head like in the every day lp cover but he is not turning his head to the side like on that cover , his head is even...and i am sitting in a doctor`s waiting room and watch the children paint moz and then they proudly hang it up on the wall

its weird though that i dream that often of him when i am listening to his music not on a regular basis..cause a lot of the songs are "too near the bone" to listen to it too often
and i do not think about him that often but he obviously crept into my mind landscape somehow otherwise i wouldnt dream of him that often,right ?:D

"To dream of seeing beautiful paintings, denotes that friends will assume false positions towards you, and you will find that pleasure is illusive."

DAMN people...sorry...I thought this might be fun or enlightening but now I know why this was buried in my bookshelf... *puts it back*

I had a dream where Morrissey was driving me around in a car... What does your little book say about cars Corrissey?

ooh, a request! :p

"To dream of seeing cars, denotes journeying and changing in quick succession"

"To get in one shows that travel which you held in contemplation will be made under different auspices than had been calulated upon"

"To ride in a car, fortels that rivalry and jealousy will enthrall your happiness"

I hope this dream book isn't giving anyone nightmares :eek: :D

ooh, a request! :p

"To dream of seeing cars, denotes journeying and changing in quick succession"

"To get in one shows that travel which you held in contemplation will be made under different auspices than had been calulated upon"

"To ride in a car, fortels that rivalry and jealousy will enthrall your happiness"

I hope this dream book isn't giving anyone nightmares :eek: :D

Thanks! :) I guess...:o Nothing too bad though. ;)
Moz, if you're reading "But I don't want a lover, I just want to be tied to the back of your car..." :D;)

Thanks! :) I guess...:o Nothing too bad though. ;)
Moz, if you're reading "But I don't want a lover, I just want to be tied to the back of your car..." :D;)

"Should you dream of worshipping idols, you will make slow progress to wealth and fame, as you will let petty things tyrannize over you"

its not particular erotic but one dream i like i had at least 2 or 3 times with me laying in his arms in my bed: my head on his shoulder and also on his chest and then at the end fall asleep (in the dream) to the beat of his heart...just laying and at least i do no remember any conversation
he is of course topless (and has always a hairless chest,thank god-age changes sometimes its "current " moz or 80ties moz) so comfy and i feel so secure and totally peaceful .and always wake uop with a big smile
.thats the most erotic it can get...does it get more "frinky" in your "erotic"dreams of the man if you got one?

i had a weird one recently

moz in his boxers/swimming trunks in a very sunny hot city (probably l.a) and got interviewed at a swimming pool and the interviewer doesnt seem to ask interesting questions cause moz looks very bored and when thewinterviewer just about asking him something he suddendly stand up in the middle of the sentence and jump in the pool...the look on the journalists face was quite funny and when the dream continue: there was a fountain in the swimming pool which was build on a heigtened platform in the middle of the pool) where he climbed in and just stand inside that huge fountain and enjoying it (a little bit like anita ekberg in la dolce vita but not exactly like it-you get the picture,eh? but it reminds you of it) and his boxers were gone..:eek::eek:
but you couldnt see anything cause the view changes
during the interview i sat very close to moz and the journo but the view of him watching him in the fountain now looks like miles away now ..actually i am quite happy about that -not only in my dreams but he never stripped down to the bone in his concerts even some frinkers would love that :D:eek:

i had a similar dream months ago: it was a very small bar and the stage was as high as the floor where the audience stand on...only like 10 people was there ..and julia was there too-(i never met her so i had vague memories of her saw only this one now removed clip at youtube where she was interviewed at some moz signing at the early 90ties.)he looks around then walks to me into the audience-(i was standing at the wall in the back corner) right towards me and sticks that mic in my face..i was so scared that my reaction was to run anway and he chase me like a reporter chase someone like lets see uh..?: someone like pete doherty..this lasted for a few minutes then he give me the disapointest look ever that you can receive and turn away to julia who say something really clever ...and he changes his looks from 80 ties moz when he comes to me and to nowadays moz when he talks to julia(only saw her back of the head)

and last night i dreamed again of our dear mozzer: he was a tv host for a sports television broadcast for a soccer game...he had a different haircut-this very short haircut he had at this alma matters video and he was a little bit more slim than today...the person next to him looks like a mixture of all german soccer sports programmes tv host in one person (old/young) and the audience behind him was also quite strange: the QUEEN was in there:she wore a pink chanel suit with a very big pink hat .and also her mother next to here who died a few years ago but was stil alive and kicking in my dreams. it was raining and the soccer stadion was located in berlin-moz informed the people he couldnt fly away because the weather is so bad so he decided to stay here..then he commented on the soccer game who was going on at the moment...i am not sure if he was a guest commentator or a regular tv host..but the other tv host doidnt have a lot time to say anything-moz steals the show
i couldnt care less about soccer so very weird to dream about soccer this has to be the influence of reading the recent article about mozzer watching a soccer game a few days ago...strange

I've had many dreams about Morrissey. The one I had last night takes the price, though.

I was having a nice picnic in a park with my mother. Then Oscar Wilde comes to join us. He eats some cheese, but he don't say much. Then Morrissey comes running from nowhere, towards us, only he isn't morrissey - he's a werewulf! And then he kills Oscar Wilde and my mother. But he only gives me some daffodils.

What on earth could that mean? Is there something seriously wrong with me? I always have these kind of dreams. Maybe I should see a doctor...

can you
interpret these dreams too i would be esp interested in the 3rd one
i had a similar dream months ago: it was a very small bar and the stage was as high as the floor where the audience stand on...only like 10 people was there ..and julia was there too-(i never met her so i had vague memories of her saw only this one now removed clip at youtube where she was interviewed at some moz signing at the early 90ties.)he looks around then walks to me into the audience-(i was standing at the wall in the back corner) right towards me and sticks that mic in my face..i was so scared that my reaction was to run anway and he chase me like a reporter chase someone like lets see uh..?: someone like pete doherty..this lasted for a few minutes then he give me the disapointest look ever that you can receive and turn away to julia who say something really clever ...and he changes his looks from 80 ties moz when he comes to me and to nowadays moz when he talks to julia(only saw her back of the head)
with me running away from him while he was chasing me with his mike...cannot work tht out had the same dream with another singer (from the band einstuerzende neubauten by the way) where the singer performs in a club /theatre and hold that mike in front of me and wanted me to sa yomething and I was running away and he did chase me with the mike too like in the moz dream

the 1st one is quite easy i guess iam looking for someone who offers comfort...a shoulder to lean on

the others cannot be interpreted i guess(soccer game, moz naked in a fountain)?

and what are your thoughts on Annaforever`s dream?

can you
interpret these dreams too i would be esp interested in the 3rd one

with me running away from him while he was chasing me with his mike...cannot work tht out had the same dream with another singer (from the band einstuerzende neubauten by the way) where the singer performs in a club /theatre and hold that mike in front of me and wanted me to sa yomething and I was running away and he did chase me with the mike too like in the moz dream

the 1st one is quite easy i guess iam looking for someone who offers comfort...a shoulder to lean on

the others cannot be interpreted i guess(soccer game, moz naked in a fountain)?

and what are your thoughts on Annaforever`s dream?

Hmm... do me a fave and bold a few things you want me to look up :)
(nothing in the book under soccer or game or microphone)

"To dream that you see a clear fountain sparkling in the sunlight, denotes vast possessions, ecstatic delights and many pleasant journeys."

"To see others naked, fortells that you will be tempted by desgining persons to leave the path of duty. Sickiness will be no small factor against your success." :confused: I need an updated book :p

Hmm... do me a fave and bold a few things you want me to look up :)
(nothing in the book under microphone)

p

well kets not concentrate on the microphone but why i am running away when i am confroted...with a singer i like

well kets not concentrate on the microphone but why i am running away when i am confroted...with a singer i like

Well, I don't know specifics... maybe it's the whole meeting your idol thing (fear of disappointment, etc.) If I was confronted by Morrissey, my legs would be noodles, so I couldn't run. :p

The book is by "words", but here is this:

"To dream of running in the company with others, is a sign that you will participate in some festivity, and you will find that your affairs are growing towards fortune"

I am fascinated by dream interpretation, but I think those books that tell you that you are thinking x, y, z based on very pat archetypes of the subject matter are rather dubious. What about individual subjectivity and context? It's all lost.

Anyroad, here's a dream I had this morning:

I was looking to my left and saw Gary and Alain rocking out. Boz was rocking out to my right. Why wasn't Gary on Boz's side? But he was having such a good time with Alain that it seemed right. Couldn't see who was playing the drums. I realised I was onstage next to Boz. My instrumental part was over so I had put it down, and I was standing in the back near the drum kit. Moz was up front, center at the edge of the stage singing. I felt like a grand tit standing there with nothing to do. Damnit, why didn't we work this out in rehearsal? Couldn't I have a tambourine to shake while I'm standing here doing nothing? Oh, I see, Moz already has a tambourine. I guess I'll dance. So I began to dance. Usually I feel too silly to do something like that onstage, but I felt that shaking my hips was normal and the decorous thing to do. I was wearing this black and white houndstooth check pattern skirt I have. It's extremely short, and I feel self-conscious wearing it. I was probably wearing this old red Fred Perry I used to have before I sold it. But I felt like I looked decent and therefore worried not.

The song was over very quickly, and Moz introduced the band. He said to the audience, "And this is my girl." He came over to embrace me with one arm and bring me up to the front. I was stunned. What about Julia? I expected to hear a smattering of some jealous people booing like they do to Julia. But everyone was cheering very kindly.

Then Moz walked me along the literal edge of the stage, so that I was at a 45 degree angle to the stage hanging out over the pit but being held close and securely to him. Despite this impossible posture, I felt absolutely no fear. And we made it from the Boz side all the way to the Alain side with nary a stumble nor worry. It was the most wonderful feeling! It's like walking on water or flying.

Then Moz drew me in for a full hug and began to kiss me behind the drum kit. Uh, shouldn't you be singing instead of sucking face? The band was playing "Let Me Kiss You" and I came to understand that he was still doing his job whether singing or miming out literally the lyrics. He whirled me around the front to show the audience that he was spreading my legs apart with his. Dear God, please help me. I didn't like this, but I didn't exactly dislike it. Hmmm...shades of Jack the Ripper (you don't agree but you don't refuse...).

Strangely, despite making me go into a spreadeagle stance and the fact that he's taller than me, I was standing taller than him in this part of the dream. [This situation was similar to an event in real life: We were posing for a photo, and Moz goofily slouched down to appear my height. When I commented on this, he went down even further to be shorter than me! No mean feat for someone 5 inches taller]. Dream Moz seemed to like it with me over him. This dream Moz reminds me of a very tall lover of mine who likes me to be dominant. I'm usually too lazy to be inclined to carry on like that, but if it pleases my partner that much, I'll do it. I felt like I was in the same position, hur hur, wanting to please someone, so I made out rather aggressively with dream Moz despite my natural inclinations.

Then the setting changed to be a British public girls school in the 80s. The girls were wearing grey sweaters, grey tartan skirts, and these ridiculous 80s style maroon bows around the neck. This one dishwater blond girl who seemed about 14 years old came up and started chasing Moz away. She was screeching that Moz was hers because my friend V. said that was the deal. Then she went on about how much she loved the Rolling Stones. She was only pretending to want Moz just to have a go at me. So I said to the Lolita, "Well then, go have your Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, and Cro Magnan man, too! They're all yours!" And after letting out my shaking indignation, I returned to hug Moz.

I woke up so woozy. I don't need wild nights out drinking when I have vivid dreams like these with perfectly clean living. The best part of the dream was walking along the edge with supreme confidence while Moz held me.

Wow, I no longer remember dreams so vividly. :o

This morning Morrissey didn't show up in my dream, but I remember talking to chica and Lor who are members of Solo.

Latest Moz dream:

I was walking along a beach with one of my teachers, this was confusing as it was one of those really romantic walks. Now the teacher is nice and everything but it scared me a little.
Anyway, we go about halfway along and noticed loads of gladioli littering the beach. I made some silly remark about how we would see Moz later, it was like his trail left behind to find home again.
So, we keep walking, now holding hands (gettig eerie now!) and notice a large cave which seemed to have some singing from inside. We went and looked in it and noticed Moz; he had built Johnny, Mike and Andy out of gladioli and they were staged as is fighting Jesse, Boz and Gary Day (also built from gladioli). Moz was just sat on a rock looking really pleased with himself and muttering "ah this will seperate the men from the boys". Then he jumped up and started dancing around in an early Smiths style despite being the modern day Moz. He started chanting in a scary way "fight to last breath, fight to you're all dead".
I was crapping myself thinking "oh lord, Moz has finally lost it big time". I looked at my teacher who looked as confused as me, so calmly I approached the dancing Moz and put my hand on his shoulder and went as nicely as possible "now,now, come on Morrissey. let's talk about this little event"...he looked at me and just went "ah, piss off, my dancing space has been reduced because of your large shoes"...I looked down and noticed I was literally wearing boats for shoes...then I woke up!

So yet again another dream about Moz and shoes!

Love PTxx.

Then he jumped up and started dancing around in an early Smiths style despite being the modern day Moz. He started chanting in a scary way "fight to last breath, fight to you're all dead".
I was crapping myself thinking "oh lord, Moz has finally lost it big time".

Oh, this is grand entertainment! :D Pissed myself when I read this.

this little event"...he looked at me and just went "ah, piss off, my dancing space has been reduced because of your large shoes"...I looked down and noticed I was literally wearing boats for shoes...then I woke up!

Love PTxx.

Brilliant! You know what Freud says feet symbolise? Even if you don't, knowing enough about Freud should lead you to guess that it's like everything else, a phallic symbol. ;) Hmmm...big feet! Moz is just jealous, that's all! ;)

And your avatar shows that you are a clown. I hazard you wear absurdly large clown shoes, eh? :p

Where Moz is concerned my dreams are never mystical or profound.....they are however very very real...and i always seem to have trouble walking the next day!!!!!:o:D

Oo-er, missus! :horny:

Mebbe Moz is an incubus. :eek:

That would be nice.

Latest Moz dream:

I was walking along a beach with one of my teachers, this was confusing as it was one of those really romantic walks. Now the teacher is nice and everything but it scared me a little.
Anyway, we go about halfway along and noticed loads of gladioli littering the beach. I made some silly remark about how we would see Moz later, it was like his trail left behind to find home again.
So, we keep walking, now holding hands (gettig eerie now!) and notice a large cave which seemed to have some singing from inside. We went and looked in it and noticed Moz; he had built Johnny, Mike and Andy out of gladioli and they were staged as is fighting Jesse, Boz and Gary Day (also built from gladioli). Moz was just sat on a rock looking really pleased with himself and muttering "ah this will seperate the men from the boys". Then he jumped up and started dancing around in an early Smiths style despite being the modern day Moz. He started chanting in a scary way "fight to last breath, fight to you're all dead".
I was crapping myself thinking "oh lord, Moz has finally lost it big time". I looked at my teacher who looked as confused as me, so calmly I approached the dancing Moz and put my hand on his shoulder and went as nicely as possible "now,now, come on Morrissey. let's talk about this little event"...he looked at me and just went "ah, piss off, my dancing space has been reduced because of your large shoes"...I looked down and noticed I was literally wearing boats for shoes...then I woke up!

Love PTxx.

This is completely unrelated but the first thing that came to mind when I was reading your dream was the film Ryan's daughter, it was just the beach scenario I guess.

Back
Top Bottom