Double Decker Bus

Notes :
  • Moz was played by the press since forever and expressed annoyance at this
  • "OK let's turn the tables"
  • On record preferring animals to humans
  • Neither Labour nor Tories would abolish Halal
" Please give For Britain a chance "

Hmmm....

If he's trolling, he can troll himself all the way to obscurity. It's poor attention seeking behavior indicative of a fear that his art is no longer capable of standing on its own without media histrionics. I would hope he would be above that, but you know...

If he's trolling, he can troll himself all the way to obscurity. It's poor attention seeking behavior indicative of a fear that his art is no longer capable of standing on its own without media histrionics. I would hope he would be above that, but you know...
In a nutshell.

I think DramaJ :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: Comet Coming to make a dystopia out of us is the real attention seeking behavior, indicative of the fact that he has never been able to approximate Mozs solo career. He is reduced to bizarre histrionics about calling Comets :drama: in the endless stream of interviews he did to promote his doomed cd, Call the Comet:drama:. That sucky MFR was totally doomed from day1 :laughing: But DramaJ is all over us trolling in the Fake News Media.

In a nutshell.
Seriously, if he were to come out tomorrow and say that he's been pulling an Andy Kaufman for years in response to slights by the media, I would still think the same thing, which is "Geez. What a dick. I thought he was better than this."

I think DramaJ :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: Comet Coming to make a dystopia out of us is the real attention seeking behavior, indicative of the fact that he has never been able to approximate Mozs solo career. He is reduced to bizarre histrionics about calling Comets :drama: in the endless stream of interviews he did to promote his doomed cd, Call the Comet:drama:. That sucky MFR was totally doomed from day1 :laughing: But DramaJ is all over us trolling in the Fake News Media.
Shut up and eat your lunch

turdsandwich.jpg

revenge can be wonderful if done right.

Back
Top Bottom