Morrissey doorbell camera sighting (May 31, 2024)

IMG_9691.png

F'ing Tobias just won't go away. Everyone else has been in and gone (and sometimes back and gone) but man, Jesse just will not leave. I guess he knows he's not going to get a better gig so he's holding on to Morrissey with a death grip. Frustrating because of all the people who should have been shown the door the most is him.

And so I guess, some would like more than one account to believe any story. Fair enough, no?
I have a hard time believing Darrin, who is a close friend of Alain’s, would lie or embellish.

I have a hard time believing Darrin, who is a close friend of Alain’s, would lie or embellish.

Sure, I have nothing against D. But some ( like GHome) may need or want the other side of the story to come to a more complete and fair conclusion. No?

Sure, I have nothing against D. But some ( like GHome) may need or want the other side of the story to come to a more complete and fair conclusion. No?
I have no idea how that person’s mind is working or what it needs. I myself believe @dneuer

Sure. You can believe him or anything until new information ( if it comes) may change that or any belief.
And you can believe whatever you think Morrissey would prefer you to believe.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom