Morrissey Daydreams & Fantasies

Scarlet Ibis

The Chicken of D.C.
Would any of you be willing to share some of your Morrissey-related DAYdreams (not night dreams) and fantasies?

(I was going to specify that they be non-sexual since that sort of thing can probably be better shared over at the frink thread, but then I feared that some of the sexual ones might be really interesting. SO, maybe you can only share your sexual Moz-fantasies if they are unique in some way? That would probably be for the best. Yes?)

I've often imagined what it would be like to shop with him. I know! You get Morrissey alone and all you want to do is shop?! "Madness!", you say. Still, I think it would be fun. He has good taste. I imagine he'd have a lot of opinions on all the items. I picture him sighing and shaking his head in disappointment at my bad taste in shoes.

Last edited:
I often dream about being at Morrissey concert. And then I jump on the stage and give him a long hug, and he smiles. :D

And I often think what I would say to him, and what he would say to me.

(Btw. I can't even imagine Morrissey, you know, in a THAT WAY.)

More a dream than daydream but last night I dreamt about being at a Moz gig in my school hall, we all had to sit around the edge in chairs. The stage was set up at the front. Moz came on and smiled at me :D
Then the band started a tune I knew but yet it was not a Moz one...ooh I cover I thought. Then I realised the tune was 'Midnight Train To Georgia', as Moz started singing he began to morph into a very old looking Michael Stipe...then I woke up!

Love PTxx.

I dreamt twice that Moz was performing in my town, near my house. In the last one he did In The Future When All's Well... Boz was doing something too, it was funny, but I forgot it. The first time he did King Leer and something else from ROTT.

I had a dream I woke up this morning and he was in my arms. He was asking me to hold him and love him and I whispered, "You don't have to ask, I'm here for you always, I love you with all my heart." Then I kissed him and stroked his hair (which needed a haircut) and held him to my breast. I covered his bare back with the blanket to keep him warm and assured him that he's always protected me also. Then we fell asleep together.

There is already a dream thread. So mebbe this should be a fantasy thread. Why do I think of Ricardo Montalban and Herve Villechaise in white suits? :p

I have a boring fantasy. I want to have tea and chat with Moz. I'd take him to a certain posh hotel where they serve this fabulous, elegant high tea. Back in the day, the Huntington Gardens and Library used to have this very nice tea, but I've heard it's gone downhill. But if he wanted to go anywhere else, I'd take him wherever he wanted.

I've asked Moz if he would take tea with me, and he replied, "Only Earl Grey." I was over the moon when he said it, and then I realised he didn't exactly say yes. He was just saying that to be nice. :( I figured if he really wanted to, he would've contacted me to make actual plans. That was a decade ago.

Another fantasy I have involves fearlessly grabbing hold of him and telling him, "Let's go down to the ----------------. There's something I want to show you." But I think despite rabid curiousity, it wouldn't turn out well. Go to Soho, oh! Go to waste in the wrong arms.

I daydream a good 99.9% of the time, because I usually don't talk to people because I hate actually talking to people.

It's really cliche, and typical really. Usually, my (as of yet, unmade, but WILL be getting formed this summer dammit.) band has made it semi big, and Morrissey happens to stop at one of our gigs at some bar or something and happens to meet us and yea... I'm too embarressed to go into detail...D:

I even have names and stuff for my bandmembers... =|

Sometimes, as I lay with my cat in bed during (too) brief morning periods, I think of Moz being there with me. A comfortable silence between us. Or just lazy morning love chat.

Or, loud noises :p I 'd be up for that too.

Awwww. This is a very good one. :) He's a fool for not contacting you. :)

My Morrissey daydreams usually just involve us being domestic and puttering around his old LA home together like an old married couple. I also like to fantasize about sitting on his bathroom countertop in a white robe sipping some tea and watching him take his contacts off before bed. He's always just taken a shower and has damp hair and he's only wearing a white towel around his waist. :o

I would invite Morrissey to the house and tie him to a chair and make him listen to ME sing his entire back catalogue to him, with the cat on triangle!

5 hours later i would finish and say. "That's how long your gigs should last!"

He would then proceed to punch me in the face and then shit in the cat-litter tray before he left!

Back in the late eighties when I first started liking The Smiths,
Morrissey fantasies happened quite out of the blue
and surprised me as I was supposed to be happily married and all.
I used to write stories and everything.
These days, I don't think of Mr. Morrissey in that way as much,
as I believe obsessive fantasising is a little bit frustrating,
so of course yes I still think he's lovely, but I try to keep my mind
clean and am more spiritual than I used to be.

I would invite Morrissey to the house and tie him to a chair and make him listen to ME sing his entire back catalogue to him, with the cat on triangle!

5 hours later i would finish and say. "That's how long your gigs should last!"

He would then proceed to punch me in the face and then shit in the cat-litter tray before he left!

Well, that's why he was so angry, he had to use the potty and you wouldn't let him!

Well, that's why he was so angry, he had to use the potty and you wouldn't let him!

No one shits in my potty except me. and Tiffany if she ever cares to visit..:)

*sings* "I think that's a brown one"..:)

Sometimes, as I lay with my cat in bed during (too) brief morning periods, I think of Moz being there with me. A comfortable silence between us. Or just lazy morning love chat.

I do this a lot. I think more than is psychologically safe.

It was supposed to be!!! DAYdreams & Fantasies!

I'm so confused as to how it turned into a dream thread.

D:

I wrote dream but mine was a day dream. I was fully awake when I dreamed it, though it did start out as a real dream that woke me up then I just prolonged it into daydreamness so I'm fully in compliance with the prerequisites of this thread.

My Morrissey daydreams usually just involve us being domestic and puttering around his old LA home together like an old married couple. I also like to fantasize about sitting on his bathroom countertop in a white robe sipping some tea and watching him take his contacts off before bed. He's always just taken a shower and has damp hair and he's only wearing a white towel around his waist. :o

Good one. I had a daydream at Borders today while reading a book on a tall chair that he was sitting in the tall chair next to me. I slipped off my chair ready to leave but he was still sitting in his. He said "Hold on a second I'm almost done reading this article" then he pulled me close to him and I leaned in between his legs while he read, his thighs brushing against my hips as he read. Totally innocent, just waiting for him to finish his article, watching the world go by in between Morrissey's legs in a bookstore. Rawr.

Good one. I had a daydream at Borders today while reading a book on a tall chair that he was sitting in the tall chair next to me. I slipped off my chair ready to leave but he was still sitting in his. He said "Hold on a second I'm almost done reading this article" then he pulled me close to him and I leaned in between his legs while he read, his thighs brushing against my hips as he read. Totally innocent, just waiting for him to finish his article, watching the world go by in between Morrissey's legs in a bookstore. Rawr.

god, i would die. but I'd like to replace Morrissey with someone else. 10 bucks to the first person who guesses who. :o

great daydream, though... i need to be a little more creative with (again -- was pretty good at daydreaming as a young teen ;)) and work on my daydreaming skillz. :p

Back
Top Bottom