Morrissey currently has 1,845,965 monthly listeners on Spotify

A

Anonymous

Let's track Morrissey's Spotify stats to see if The Simpsons has an impact.

1,845,965 Monthly Listeners on Spotify - a drop of around 115,000 since June 2019 (see link below)

803,955 Followers on Spotify - a gain of around 225,000 sonce June 2019 (see link below)

The Smiths

6,190,811 Monthly Listeners on Spotify - a gain of around 2,170,000 since June 2019 (see link below)

2,602,488 Followers on Spotify

* https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...risseys-lyrics-every-month-on-spotify.144346/

Damn it! @ the moderators; could you fix the above post please?

Morrissey's Monthly Listeners above should read:

1,845,965 Monthly Listeners on Spotify - a gain of around 115,000 since June 2019 (see link below)

The Smiths Followers have also increased.

Now at 2,603,603.

Well, that Simpsons episode has had zero impact. Quite the opposite!

His Monthly Listeners have increased since 1:00am this morning; now at 1,849,840.

Just Google Morrissey Spotify if you don't have Spotify.

Some pretty screenshots would help if someone could, you know??

How much do these listens make for him in terms of earnings. £20? More?

His Monthly Listeners have increased since 1:00am this morning; now at 1,849,840.

His online numbers have been slowly creeping up for a while.

He can't pivot to a right-wing audience - there's too much about the real him they'd hate - but he appeals to misfits of any political persuasion, the apolitical who love how emotional he is & the liberal-left who think he's been wronged or the art is worth it.

How much do these listens make for him in terms of earnings. £20? More?

I think we all get the fact that Spotify pay peanuts. However, how many of these listeners will buy tickets to his gigs in the coming months?

Morrissey's Followers just keep rising:

804,504 Followers

The Smiths have also seen an increase in Monthly Listeners and Followers:

6,203,143 Monthly Listeners

2,604,724 Followers

Morrissey's Monthly Listeners have increased since this time yesterday.

Now at 1,854,285.

😐

well, i guess skinny, surface, melvin and the other hate trolls advice wont be needed:lbf:
he can dispense with 'neraks' 'love me im a catholic muslim' PR:crazy:

I'd love him to break two million.

Think the point the anon is making is that maybe the Simpsons cartoon is actually winning him a new audience?

Someone should tweet SER the Spotify before and after numbers.

Maybe it’ll cheer M up, or maybe he knew all along that there really is no such thing as bad publicity.

Think the point the anon is making is that maybe the Simpsons cartoon is actually winning him a new audience?

Someone should tweet SER the Spotify before and after numbers.

Maybe it’ll cheer M up, or maybe he knew all along that there really is no such thing as bad publicity.

Yeah, it is getting him new fans.

I just worry about his mental health & his status in the industry.

Yeah, it is getting him new fans.

I just worry about his mental health & his status in the industry.

Not sure it’s getting him hoards of new fans, people have watched the Simpsons and out of curiosity head over to Sp9tify to have a listen to the music. Some may become fans of course. In the scheme of things though the numbers aren’t great. James for example who aren’t particular well known outside of Europe, have over 2 million monthy listens and New Order have over 5 million.

Not sure it’s getting him hoards of new fans, people have watched the Simpsons and out of curiosity head over to Sp9tify to have a listen to the music. Some may become fans of course. In the scheme of things though the numbers aren’t great. James for example who aren’t particular well known outside of Europe, have over 2 million monthy listens and New Order have over 5 million.
But how many does Tim Booth have? Or Peter Hook? Or even Electronic.

Morrissey has 8 million, Smiths and solo combined. That is impressive.

Back
Top Bottom