Morrissey: Covers and Critics - new article by Fiona Dodwell

Saw new positive article

Morrissey: Covers and Critics - Tremr
By Fiona Dodwell

Excerpt:

The predictable newspaper articles come forward whenever Morrissey does anything, usually from the same stale suspects, where there seems to be an agenda to direct people from the music and towards half-baked criticisms and tired quotes from the mouths that journalists seem desperate to find berating words from.

Just recently, The Guardian have tried to undermine California Son before it has even had a chance to hit record shops and streaming sites: the journalists there were already standing with their pens and swords, ready to swoop in to attempt to make empty digs at the artist.

However, it no longer matters, do they not see that? For the articles have been coming from the pens of bitter journalists towards Morrissey almost as long as he has been releasing music – it's evident from the behaviour of the media in general that they do not like anybody who does not fit into their docile box of acceptable opinions and behaviours. They will have a long wait, it seems, if they expect him to change.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is this anti semitism in the Labour Party? Who is it they're doing it to? What does it all mean? I can't fathom out what the media are on about. Who's outrightly picking on Jewish people? It all seems rather odd and fantastical.

Not a single bit of empirical evidence to back up this angry, racist diatribe.

Congratulations, li’l shooter. You’ve won today’s Internet Ignorant Sack of Shit Award.

Carry on.

Empirical evidence? Who the f*** do you think's doing all the murders in London atm? Pink f***ing zebras? Get away with you.

So, what would you do to sort this issue out?
follow the Glasgow model,it took ten years to stop gang culture and knife crime in Glasgow.the year before last not one person died from knife crime in Glasgow,the London mayor and heads of police have allbeen in Glasgow to see what they are doing right,but it will take years.

I've been watching game of thrones recently and that's very gory and territorial and about stabbing people with swords. It's a very popular show. Any links to the recent rise in stabbings?

...and - as always - cue your typical cheap-seat deflection from one of the dwindling number of blind, deaf and dumb ball-washing clowns that remain in the Moorissey circus.

Whatever will you few do when he kicks? Will you remain here, spouting rubbish? Will you stretch over his grave and turn to dust? Will you simply carry your apologist pap over to a new hero? Johnny Robinson, perhaps? Give it some thought. Won’t be long now.

The career is over and the life-blood cant be far behind. You’ll need a plan, if you hope to carry on. Thoughts and prayers!

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, chill, just because Armotophobia, your new sucky incoherent song went south in
about 10 min is no reason to get into an anti Moz jealous rage.:hand:
:tiphat:

Yeah. Black.

You’re a f***ing clown.

2b5829bb52fcd1fb1b83c4c39c0d1932.jpg
that's not a gang that's ross kemp interviewing the three musketeers.

follow the Glasgow model,it took ten years to stop gang culture and knife crime in Glasgow.the year before last not one person died from knife crime in Glasgow,the London mayor and heads of police have allbeen in Glasgow to see what they are doing right,but it will take years.
The 'Glasgow model' would never work in London because they would never be allowed to fully implement it.

One of the reasons why it was so successful in Glasgow is because the police were given full reign to stop and search, to harass known offenders and to kick down many doors. They came down hard on the whole gang thing. In London there's the delicate political issue of most gang members being black so it could never be rolled out without deafening screams of racism from all the usual troublemakers: Diane Abbott, David Lammy, local black 'community leaders' and of course a whole host of middle class white saviours.

It would not be implemented with the same ferocity in London and therefore wouldn't work - because of political correctness. That's why whenever the Glasgow model is mentioned in London there's a curious sound of coughing and chins touching chests.

Last edited:
Where is this anti semitism in the Labour Party? Who is it they're doing it to? What does it all mean? I can't fathom out what the media are on about. Who's outrightly picking on Jewish people? It all seems rather odd and fantastical.
Sorry Raggy, you can’t use the word “outrightly” on this site until someone stumps up to buy rifke and 12” a proper dictionary for Christmas. One is fine, they can share.

Baseless witch hunts by the world's usual eternal victims tend to be a little fantastical yes. Absurd, bizarre and outright ludicrous are good words to describe them also.

But the important thing is, these witch hunts actually work very effectively. Which I suppose is the scary part. Politics is a very dirty business.

Agree, I went to the Victoria Theatre in Halifax back in 2006, it was brilliant

For me King George’s Hall Blackburn :thumb:
Crikey I thought that bouncing floor would give in and take us all down.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I seem to be a clown that you, for one, cannot get enough of... shouldn't you be on twitter shouting people down about intersectionality and imagined anti-semitism in the Labour party?
G’wan... shake your fist and mutter at the clouds, cave-dweller. You’re full of lip but you’re tripping over your f***ing clown shoes, son.

In London there's a pattern here... nothing to do with mental issues but race.

Every street stabbing or shooting in London is perpetrated by a young black male.

This time, as the victim is a white teenage girl with no gang connections, the police withheld a description of the suspect for two days, leaving the public in danger of a killer who is still out there. Why? Because of PC reasons. I find that even more shocking than the murder itself - of which yes, shit happens regularly, especially where I live.

But when Political Correctness becomes more important than the safety of the public, serious questions and debates about race and enforced multiculturalism need to take place.

In London there's a pattern here... nothing to do with mental issues but race.’

I believe a person has to be mentally disturbed to cause harm to someone else.
So yes, mental issues.

Every street stabbing or shooting in London is perpetrated by a young black male.’

‘Every’ ? Every ?!

You sir, are .... :crazy::crazy::crazy:.

Morrissey would be ashamed to know you call yourself a fan of his work.

Anyways,

always remember.....

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL

:cool:

Last edited:
In London there's a pattern here... nothing to do with mental issues but race.’

I believe a person has to be mentally disturbed to cause harm to someone else.
So yes, mental issues.

Every street stabbing or shooting in London is perpetrated by a young black male.’

‘Every’ ? Every ?!

You sir, are .... :crazy::crazy::crazy:.

Morrissey would be ashamed to know you call yourself a fan of his work.

Anyways,

always remember.....

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL

:cool:

I'm sure the 'every' part was a little hyperbole but there is clearly a problem with stabbings in London right now and it does seem to be coming overwhelmingly from a particular ethnicity. I happen to think it is only once you acknowledge a problem that you can solve it. I don't think it's racist to cite something that is statistically true. By pinpointing a problem you then have the ability to say, 'OK now lets work on a solution.'

Is that unreasonable?'

Baseless witch hunts by the world's usual eternal victims tend to be a little fantastical yes. Absurd, bizarre and outright ludicrous are good words to describe them also.

But the important thing is, these witch hunts actually work very effectively. Which I suppose is the scary part. Politics is a very dirty business.
^This daft wee c*** is in here usurping quotes from the orange clown’s basist garbage as a means of propping up his complete and utter cognitive void.

^^This daft wee c*** right here is typical of the reason that access to Plan-B should be free and universal.

Shit-talking clowns. Never had the quid or desire to pop outside their bubble and see how the real world works.

Hey Chip! Your mom and dad just called to ask why you’re not at the reunion.

pbox.php

I'm sure the 'every' part was a little hyperbole but there is clearly a problem with stabbings in London right now and it does seem to be coming overwhelmingly from a particular ethnicity. I happen to think it is only once you acknowledge a problem that you can solve it. I don't think it's racist to cite something that is statistically true. By pinpointing a problem you then have the ability to say, 'OK now lets work on a solution.'

Is that unreasonable?'

Yes, reasonable.

Desperate people that are put into desperate situations. Mental issues and turning to the wrong people that will steer them into more trouble, turning to these people online or in their broken community because their options (if they have any) were not serving/welcoming or they did not have the resources to help or even have a way to understand in order to help.

We live in a society that is not conscious enough of those around them that may need help, to be aware and sensitive enough to read the signs.

Hell, it’s survival. We all live in our own self constructed bubbles to protect our human frailty. It’s difficult to see outside of our fears to reach out to help or to even ask for help.

We are ALL .. GUILTY.

Yes, reasonable.

Desperate people that are put into desperate situations imagined and real. Mental issues and turning to the wrong people that will steer them into more trouble, turning to these people online or in their broken community because their options (if they have any) were not serving/welcoming or they did not have the resources to help or even have a way to understand in order to help.

We live in a society that is not conscious enough of those around them that may need help, to be aware and sensitive enough to read the signs.

Hell, it’s survival. We all live in our own self constructed bubbles to protect our human frailty. It’s difficult to see outside of our fears to reach out to help or to even ask for help.

We are ALL .. GUILTY.

Mass killings I can go with when it comes to 'mental issues,' one-off gang related stabbings I'm not sure I'm prepared to put into the same basket.

Mass killings I can go with when it comes to 'mental issues,' one-off gang related stabbings I'm not sure I'm prepared to put into the same basket.

Not the same basket, agree. But to take part in gang violence, to have a gang mentality, well, I don’t believe one could be thinking clearly and does have mental issues, maybe not on the same spectrum as a suicide bomber, but I’m sure it wouldn’t be to difficult to draw comparisons between the two mental states needed to carry out such actions.

Tags
california son info fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom