Morrissey covers album?

A

Anonymous

Wondering if this album include all the covers that he’s released over the last albums 7 inch singles? If so, we may only see 5 or 6 new tracks.
Any thoughts?

I already wondered the same thing. If it is, what a disappointment and wasted opportunity.

i had the same thought,least we would get studio versions,wouldnt mind a studio of rose garden.iv been listening to To give is the reason I live,really like the strength of his voice on it.

Hubby came rushing upstairs, interrupting Big Brother I hasten to add, to inform me, all formats and coloured vinyl have been pre ordered

I wouldn’t mind some studio versions of some songs as they also may add some other instrumentation not in the live versions

Which songs would you like to see him cover on this album then?

I just hope that he will surprise me with unknown songs from unknown bands instead of lazily covering old chestnuts from his boring old faves. Or then some fresh choices from contemporary bands, both mainstream and less known. Basically absolutely nothing suggested by Ketamine Sun or any other Morrissey fanatics who have long since lost interest in any non-Moz music.

Back
Top Bottom