Morrissey Contact info?

Contacting Morrissey

Hey all,

Wondering if anyone can help me. I really want to send a letter to Morrissey, its always been something I've wanted to do (although I'm not entirely sure he bothers to read fan mail or anything). Anyway, I've had no luck surfing the net. Does anybody know how to contact him? Has anyone tried it or received a reply? Thanks, any help would be much appreciated!

Re: Contacting Morrissey

I just phoned him and he popped round for tea. If you want to talk, he's on my msn just now.

Nice, could you kindly supply me with it please? Lol! Very funny, nice one

Hey all,

Wondering if anyone can help me. I really want to send a letter to Morrissey, its always been something I've wanted to do (although I'm not entirely sure he bothers to read fan mail or anything). Anyway, I've had no luck surfing the net. Does anybody know how to contact him? Has anyone tried it or received a reply? Thanks, any help would be much appreciated!

Have you read FAQ on mainpage?

You find an address in there.

I just phoned him and he popped round for tea. If you want to talk, he's on my msn just now.

Oh so he was heading to YOUR place? Yeah, 'cuz we were engaged in a riveting conversation while taking a bath together here at my place until he said he had to met someone. With that he left abruptly. He should be making his way back now, I'm sure.

Thanks Kewpie. Yeah it just takes me to Creative Artists Agency website, would I use one of those addresses, and if so which one? Los Angeles presumably? Or maybe London? Thanks if anyone knows!

Thanks Kewpie. Yeah it just takes me to Creative Artists Agency website, would I use one of those addresses, and if so which one? Los Angeles presumably? Or maybe London? Thanks if anyone knows!

Honey, nobody knows. Your best bet is to buy a ticket to a gig, wait in the queue so you make the front row, and put it in his hand yourself. That's the only way.

Hey all,

why not ask what his solo username is ?

Re: How could I send Morrissey a drawing I made of him?

I made a drawing of Morrissey and it looks well cool....and, I thought I could send it to him.....is that possible? I mean, he does receive letters/notes/whatever from his fans, doesn't he? and would he reply if I wrote him 'please write me back I beg you' or sth lol ? Cause I've read in an interview he doesn't answer back......
Well, I don't know It'd be just meaningless to send him something if he doesn't reply....I wouldn't know if he received it, yknow what I mean?
Just a thought I had. I love him *SO* much!

Ummmmmmmmmm, I wouldn't bother. I mean send it, but he won't reply. I did the same thing, I sent a picture I took of him and he never said anything, but then again, I'm kinda weird. I wouldn't respond to me either I guess.

I made a drawing of Morrissey and it looks well cool....and, I thought I could send it to him.....is that possible? I mean, he does receive letters/notes/whatever from his fans, doesn't he? and would he reply if I wrote him 'please write me back I beg you' or sth lol ? Cause I've read in an interview he doesn't answer back......
Well, I don't know It'd be just meaningless to send him something if he doesn't reply....I wouldn't know if he received it, yknow what I mean?
Just a thought I had. I love him *SO* much!

I think I would agree with what others said before - just try to make it to one of his shows and try to hand it over to him. Maybe you will even see his immediate reaction to it which would be worth a lot more than a few scribbled words I guess? I guess you would need a bit of luck if he takes it or not - never tried it myself so I cant tell - but good luck :)

Does anyone know if there an email address to his management company??

Tags
comandeered
Back
Top Bottom