Morrissey Contact info?

I know this has likely been asked about a million times, but is there an address that I could sent letters to Morrissey too. I would very much like to tell him how much I appreciate his music and maybe get a signed photo.

Thanks,
Alex.

Or somewhere to send a birthday card?

I take it there's a YWCA at that address.

Hey NRiTH, I need to break a ten. Do you have any shingles?

You should contact his record label Polydor/Decca.

Last edited:
Too funny. Now don't forget to take your jagged little pills four times a day or whatever it is.

Mailing Address for Birthday Cards

One last chance before I decide to send his card to some other random celebrity who has an official mailing address.

Does anyone know the proper place to send a card where Morrissey will actually receive it on or before his birthday?

Re: Mailing Address for Birthday Cards

One last chance before I decide to send his card to some other random celebrity who has an official mailing address.

Does anyone know the proper place to send a card where Morrissey will actually receive it on or before his birthday?

I WISH! That would be so cool. Maybe you could send it to Decca.

Re: Mailing Address for Birthday Cards

Dammit. Why do things have to be so difficult some times?

Morrissey reads this message board, so you can say anything you want to him here. I guess it'll be along the lines of, "I worship you" blah blah blah.

If you want to ensure you get some sort of reply, it's best to do some PI work on where he's hanging out lately, stalk him, and confont him.

If you're not the confrontational type, find out where he's living, attach a rock on a string to your letter and chuck it through his bedroom window. No one could possibly resist reading one of those.

Last edited:
Morrissey reads this message board, so you can say anything you want to him here. I guess it'll be along the lines of, "I worship you" blah blah blah.

So do you believe that he reads this message board?

So do you believe that he reads this message board?

I'm absolutely certain he browses the site, and in fact he once admitted to stopping by here. Make your statement to him in a thread he couldn't resist reading (perhaps under a conspicuous and defamatory headline), rather than burying it in all the bullshit people post.

I know Morrissey has read my posts because he replied to them in song. It's a single called "All You Need Is Me." I was quite taken aback by this and felt a little guilty.

Last edited:
I'm absolutely certain he browses the site, and in fact he once admitted to stopping by here. Make your statement to him in a thread he couldn't resist reading (perhaps under a conspicuous and defamatory headline), rather than burying it in all the bullshit people post.

I know Morrissey has read my posts because he replied to them in song. It's a single called "All You Need Is Me." I was quite taken aback by this and felt a little guilty.

:D I don't care what they* say, Theo, you're alright!

*myself and so many, many others ;)

I wrote to him via his management company in the 90's - got the address from the back of "my early burglary years" - a couple of months later he wrote back! - just a short note to say thank you - He typed it on a computer and signed in his scrawl at the bottom - It came airmail from LA was covered in Malcom X stamps and a funny aztec sticker thing of a man with a quiff holding a parrot. Amongst other things he said "When you signed off you said keep smiling - I wasn't aware i'd even started..."

I wrote to him via his management company in the 90's - got the address from the back of "my early burglary years" - a couple of months later he wrote back! - just a short note to say thank you - He typed it on a computer and signed in his scrawl at the bottom - It came airmail from LA was covered in Malcom X stamps and a funny aztec sticker thing of a man with a quiff holding a parrot. Amongst other things he said "When you signed off you said keep smiling - I wasn't aware i'd even started..."

himm the sentence you mentioned sounds like him:D

would you mind if you share this..via a scan? or take a pic and upload it if you cant scan it...

Tags
comandeered
Back
Top Bottom