Morrissey confirmed for Hop Farm Festival 2011 (Saturday, July 2)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my tickets, very excited. It's a shame people come on this site just to be negative about Morrissey. Even if he did pull out, the line up is still pretty special.

BROUGHT MY TICKETS! So excited - if he doesn't turn up though i'm going to be so heartbroken!

One pissed chinaman with good aim is all it takes to end the world as we know it. Security has to stand in the same sun all day checking people. They get tired. Mistakes happen.

MORRISSEY
LOU REED
IGGY & THE STOOGES
PATTI SMITH
NEWTON FAULKNER
BROTHER
MARY COUGHLAN

What a pitiful collection of has-beens & also-rans. The only one of these people not ready to draw his pension is a privileged white boy with dreadlocks. Edgy.

I dunno why they didn't go the whole hog and include Cliff Richard. Perhaps he's on standby for when Morrissey cancels. Will deckchairs & rugs be provided, or do we bring our own?

No. 27

they have thought about that possibility and for you 27 and 29,
Johnny Logan will do a gig if Morrissey cancels

mail me if it's OK, maybe sir Paul can attend, but he's rather busy for
a next wedding, so if both no good, The Mission will do a spectacular light show
and all the hits from the 80.

ta

no 28 never late

:lbf:

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA!! just noticed that the festival poster states "No Sponsorship, No Branding" yet at the bottom of it what do we have? Ads for Facebook, Twitter, See Tickets, HMV.........??

First class gathering of obsolete sad old mutton who should have gone to slaughter long ago. Sad they themselves can't see it.

he's never done a one-off show.
don't book tickets if it means travelling hundreds of miles. he'll either add more (e.g. a European festival tour) or he'll pull out. either way, this won't be his only show - mark my words (as they say)

Damn it's good to be Canadian and be in the UK that weekend, and have a ticket, and a car (only a two hour drive from Sussex!)

I'm travelling from Canada (It's great being Canadian... except when Brits think we're American) :)
Drop the extra £2 pounds for the cancellation fee. It may be worth it if the Moz isn't well...

I'm travelling from Canada (It's great being Canadian... except when Brits think we're American) :)
Drop the extra £2 pounds for the cancellation fee. It may be worth it if the Moz isn't well...

I read the all important "Terms & Conditions" for the cancellation insurance. From what I recall, the only time it comes into play is if I die before the gig. Then I'm quids in!

And, yes. Unfortunately for you, everone in the UK will assume that you are American. An old Canadian friend of my wife used to get driven mad by it, much to her disgust.

I read the all important "Terms & Conditions" for the cancellation insurance. From what I recall, the only time it comes into play is if I die before the gig. Then I'm quids in!

And, yes. Unfortunately for you, everone in the UK will assume that you are American. An old Canadian friend of my wife used to get driven mad by it, much to her disgust.

Yes, was in UK in 2008, and sometimes it was brutal.
I think the worst was when I went into a sweets shop and the lady gave a cheerful 'Hello!, I replied back and her face dropped like a stone. Makes me want to wear an 'I'm not a f***ing American' T-shirt.

As for the cancellation insurance, I can fake 'death' quite handily. Do it at work all the time.
Cheers!

Whomever made the Mexican comment is a complete idiot racist.

Ps. Long Live Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom