Morrissey confirmed for Hop Farm Festival 2011 (Saturday, July 2)

Last edited by a moderator:
MORRISSEY
LOU REED
IGGY & THE STOOGES
PATTI SMITH
NEWTON FAULKNER
BROTHER
MARY COUGHLAN

What a pitiful collection of has-beens & also-rans. The only one of these people not ready to draw his pension is a privileged white boy with dreadlocks. Edgy.

I dunno why they didn't go the whole hog and include Cliff Richard. Perhaps he's on standby for when Morrissey cancels. Will deckchairs & rugs be provided, or do we bring our own?

No. 27

Um, Isle of Wight anyone?

This is just like that.

He wont show probably, unfortunately.

Isle of Wight anyone? He didnt show to that and wont show to this.

DO NOT was your money on plane tix etc, he is just going to say at last minute that he didn't confirm, etc.

He wont be there unfortunately.

This is huge! Why isnt there more excitement? I'm sure he'll show up, it's all official nowt isn't it...

"the promoter reserves the right change the line up without having to give a refund"

Think i'll wait......£212 down the shitter otherwise.:cool:

hi, anyone knows whats the best way to go down there? maybe by train?
only found a train to leigh, which appearently is 11 miles from tonbridge...

thanks, flo

hi, anyone knows, whats the best way to go down there from london? train maybe?
only found a train to leigh which appearently is 11 miles from tonbridge...

thanks, flo

Oh my lord! this means that we have to start saving up for he is coming back and we (LA) will see him in Oct-Nov-Dec 2011, we will be there, again and again..gracias a Dios.

True-to-you.net has some extra news just posted on this:

- Morrissey to headline at Hop Farm Music Festival; Damien Dempsey looks likely to be added; Morrissey now managed by Ron Laffitte
4 March 2011

Morrissey will be headlining at the Hop Farm Music Festival in Paddock Wood, Kent, on Saturday, 2 July 2011.

Damien Dempsey looks likely to be added to the bill.

Morrissey is now managed by Ron Laffitte, who is based in Los Angeles. -

f*** me watch out for the plastic cups sorry but get f***ed

Just booked my tickets.He will show for this. None-corporate/line-up (which I am sure he would have had an input with - apart from Bryan Ferry - the hunter!!!) Ferry is on the Friday though, so fingers crossed. I last posted after the Liverpool debacle and I stick by him - he will make a triumphant return with a great line-up.

Oh my...I feel such happiness that he's under new management, is preparing for this show, and the possibility of more shows...well, I'm hoping for a tour, anyway. I can't travel to England for this, but if I could I would without a second thought! I have faith he'll be there. This is so exciting - especially for all who get to attend :)

DAMMIT. I hate being American.

I don't hate being an American; I hate lacking funds for huge trips like this one. :straightface:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom