Morrissey Complete Discography E-book

Bluezone

Hello everyone

Not sure if this is the appropriate place but anyway...

I've made an e-book containing the entire Morrissey discography from the Passions Just Like Mine web site. I made it because I don't have any Internet access at home, which is annoying when I want to check the discography. Now, I've put everything in a nice handy ebook.

I was wondering if any Moz fan could be interested by it. If that's the case, let me know and I'll upload it somewhere.

:)

Thanks a lot!

Thanks - more in hope than anything, I wonder if you plan to keep this updated, should Morrissey decides to release a Greatest Hits, or we get a Smiths box set.

Peter

thx, Iam working one something like this for my own, to check what I got and whats missing... now I can stop working :p

Hope you asked Stephane for permission? This seems to be fair before publishing.

Hope you asked Stephane for permission? This seems to be fair before publishing.

that was my first thought too

[wonder if the website 'it may all end tommorrow'still has an active webmaster,
it's no that lot of work to update the lyric section....and people can help
with their beliefs of whats the songs about]

Thanks for the comments :)

I have temporarily removed the divshare link and asked Megaupload to remove the link since I didn't ask explicit permission from the webmaster of passionsjustlikemine.com

I'll e-mail him and if I get an authorization, I'll reupload the e-book and provide new links.

Just out of curiosity, what format would be required for Mac Users? PDF?

Last edited:
I hope you get the permission as I would love to see the book

that was my first thought too

[wonder if the website 'it may all end tommorrow'still has an active webmaster,
it's no that lot of work to update the lyric section....and people can help
with their beliefs of whats the songs about]

check out www.worldofmorrissey.com

the URL is not right, well with my browser, but that does kinda weird, I can
surf to any website, but it refuses this webpage [solo.com]...so I use
a damn proxyserver...strangely enough i can login with me username and
passwords and it works, but if I log out and surg to solo, it get a 404
Same as the website you posted

I hope you get the permission as I would love to see the book

I hope so too. I e-mailed the webmaster yesterday. Hopefully, my e-mail won't be classified as spam.

If I don't get the authorization, I think I'll write a tutorial so users can do it themselves :)

Thanks for the comments :)

I have temporarily removed the divshare link and asked Megaupload to remove the link since I didn't ask explicit permission from the webmaster of passionsjustlikemine.com

I'll e-mail him and if I get an authorization, I'll reupload the e-book and provide new links.

Just out of curiosity, what format would be required for Mac Users? PDF?

PDF, i think.

I got the authorization from the PJLM webmaster to publish the ebook. I've reuploaded it and you can find the links in my earlier posts.
I've edited the content to remove all external links so the e-book should be near perfect now.
If you find anything wrong, like a bad link, let me know and I'll fix it.

I'll try to see how to make a pdf version for mac users.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Thanks Bluezone, and thanks to Passionsjustlikemine.com for allowing it to be done.

Ok, I added a PDF version of the Morrissey discography for Mac users and anyone who might prefer this format :)

Due to PDF generation constraints, I removed all the "alternative artwork" links because every image ended up on a separate page, with a horrid bookmark name and I felt it made the document look ugly. Otherwise, everything is there.

If you really really need a version with the alternative artworks, I'll try to make one. Otherwise, the version is here is sufficient.

Enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom