Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

Re: OMG!! Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

:tears:Heard the news this morning and have been trying to find out info, all I can find is 'he is stable' Wishing you well, you are an important part of many peoples lives and we need you around...wishing you a speedy recovery with peace and my love for you and your music always...xxx

From http://twitter.com/Wossy:
"Latest Moz update. He is resting and hoping to finish these dates, inc. Albert hall onTuesday. Will keep you posted as and when. x"

That's good news, thanks. If the wish to carry on with the tour came from Morrissey we can assume that he's feeling much better. Even if the tour gets cancelled by doctor's advice as precaution, at least we know that he's getting better and out of risk, thank goodness. That's all that matters. :)

Sky News now have a reporter standing outside the hospital. She didn't say anything new. I have never watched so much news in all my life :lbf:

Just been released from hospital, recovering well from Sky news

Last edited:

With my own eyes, close up, I saw a man who did not look well on Friday in Brum. Morphine is administered, as a class A drug, under strict medical supervision, for acute pain relief. The question is, what was the pain which required morphine relief to enable him to perform?

You are not offered morphine for a cold or sore throat.

When he said that about the morphine, I figured he was on hydrocodone for some kind of upper respiratory thing, but being him, was joking and calling it morphine... Because it's in the same family as morphine.

It's possible. :confused:

Just been released from hospital!!!! Sky news say it was just precautioanry and that he has made a "speedy" recovery

The fella has been released from hospital, no other news yet. Doubt he's signing autographs there though.

sky news reports he has now left hospital, great news

Brilliant, brilliant. I am so happy to hear this. :D

I'm so relieved now!
I kept checking the net like a maniac for the past hours to find something new about him and this is propably the best I could hope to find! <3

So Very glad he is out of the hospital. Oh how scary!:(

The fella has been released from hospital, no other news yet. Doubt he's signing autographs there though.
:DHappy news.

I really really hope he cancels the entire tour and just gets better. I don't want him to be killed by us, essentially.

Tags
get well <3 h1n1 healing vibes hysteria lainey=boring plz be ok<3 we love you moz
Back
Top Bottom