Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

Re: OMG!! Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

NOOOOOOOO! (Although I think he's been touring awfully hard)

man, this is terrible! I hope he is ok. :tears::(

Hi everyone.

I was at the gig tonight and during TCM he looked fine and in good voice, then suddenly everything stopped the lights came on and there was a huge delay, Moz collapsed before this and 2/3 band members/minders carried him out.

Seemingly he has been taken to the local hospital with breathing difficulties..... this is all I know at the moment having got back to my house in Swindon, I will update anything that I hear.

get well soon moz

right apologies for this but.......

YOU ABSOLUTE f***ING PRICK!!!! YOU ARE SCUM!!! YOU THINK TAKING THE PISS OUT OF SOMEONE WHO HAS RECENTLY PASSED AWAY AND SOMEBODY WHO IS "SUPPOSEDLY" SOMEONE YOU LIKE??? YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE, AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF IT WAS ONE OF YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS YOU WOULDNT BE LIKE THIS AND WOULD GO MAD IF SOMEBODY REACTED LIKE YOU HAVE TOWARDS THEM. NOW KEWPIE AND THE OTHER ADMINASTRATORS DO SOMETHING USEFULL AND BAN THIS KNOBHEAD FOR HIS UNKINDLY WORDS IN THIS DISTRESSING TIME FOR ALL REAL MORRISSEY FANS

Don't even worry about HIM. Sudden Adult Death Syndrome is a heart condition called Long Q-T Syndrome that people are born with. HIM is too
stupid to understand something like that. You'd have better luck explaining
electricity to a fly.
He should sue his brain for non-support.

I HAVE JUST RECIEVED THIS FROM THE DICK OF A MEMBER HIM IN RESPONSE TO MY OUTBURT EARLIER.....

what you say here is absolutely true. morrissey, however, isn't a member of my family and, presumably, he isn't a member of yours either, so spare me the feigned emotional devastation about a remote pop star's illness and please stop trying to equate your show of grief with the real emotion of a person who is closely related to someone who is seriously ill. it just makes you sound ridiculous and pathetic

f***ING BAN THE PRICK IF THIS IS MEANT TO BE A MORRISSEY FORUM

I googled "morphine" and "breathing difficulties" :rolleyes: and morphine does cause them as a side effect... I doubt he's really taking morphine, isn't it a very strong drug? :confused:
But I agree, maybe he's taking some medication that caused this collapse...

Everybody get a grip with the morphine comment said in jest. One can pass out from low blood sugar, flu, an allergic reaction to any medication - literally hundreds of reasons. Rank speculation is not helpful now. Why not just wish him the best and keep checking back for more news?

Didn't one of the sites say there would be a new update on his condition in an hour?.. :(

It's been an hour.. :blushing:

I HAVE JUST RECIEVED THIS FROM THE DICK OF A MEMBER HIM IN RESPONSE TO MY OUTBURT EARLIER.....

what you say here is absolutely true. morrissey, however, isn't a member of my family and, presumably, he isn't a member of yours either, so spare me the feigned emotional devastation about a remote pop star's illness and please stop trying to equate your show of grief with the real emotion of a person who is closely related to someone who is seriously ill. it just makes you sound ridiculous and pathetic

f***ING BAN THE PRICK IF THIS IS MEANT TO BE A MORRISSEY FORUM

just calm down. HIM means well and says many things in jest. he is also, above, trying to 'keep it real' in his way. he's half-serious, he's half-not. he's playful. i like HIM.
don't take everything so seriously that other posters say. mozzer is fine, thank heavens. :)

just calm down. HIM means well and says many things in jest. he is also, above, trying to 'keep it real' in his way. he's half-serious, he's half-not. he's playful. i like HIM.
don't take everything so seriously that other posters say. mozzer is fine, thank heavens. :)

how the f*** can you defend someone who has taken the piss out of a person who has recently died(stephen gatley, like him or not) and Morrissey(someone who you must respect otherwise you wouldnt be posting on his forums)

HIM is a prick and deserves to be banned for his pathetic behaviour on these forums tonight, if you agree with him then you are just as bad in my opinipn

A bizarre use of the term "means well"

I think I'll stick with the sentence "HIM is a prick". :thumb:

Any recent updates on Moz? It's made big headlines it seems across the media..

Hope it's not too serious :(

how the f*** can you defend someone who has taken the piss out of a person who has recently died(stephen gatley, like him or not) and Morrissey(someone who you must respect otherwise you wouldnt be posting on his forums)

HIM is a prick and deserves to be banned for his pathetic behaviour on these forums tonight, if you agree with him then you are just as bad in my opinipn

sigh. of course I respect and love Morrissey. that's not even part of the equation.

i'm simply defending HIM, with whom i have been on friendly terms for quite some time. the fact is that he was speaking in jest (whether you agree with his taste, or not) and not insulting anyone here. i'm just defending his right to speak on this forum, because his statements did not violate the tos. he's not a prick.

he has a unique and refreshing sense of humor and reality. it might not have come across as well tonight as other times, but i'm sure he didn't mean it disrespectfully - he knew Moz was okay when he posted that. it's just his way. he likes to get a response. he has no lying in him. i like that. that's all.

Last edited:

Lmfao what? What does this have to do with anything?

Yo, if anyone knows David Benfield, 36, from "Old Town", tell him we are going to fight.

I have emailed the local paper at my disgust from that article.... Will update ifI hear anything back.

Tags
get well <3 h1n1 healing vibes hysteria lainey=boring plz be ok<3 we love you moz
Back
Top Bottom