Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

Re: OMG!! Morrissey collapsed on stage

Oh no!!!!!! Hope he's okay! :(

Re: OMG!! Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

I've had texts from 2 people who are there. They say he defo collapsed and he was carried off. After a while a roadie came on to say he was seriously ill and had left the building.

I've just been sick from worry.

Our thoughts are with Morrissey and his family.

Here's to a speedy recovery.

glenchristie18: Generic tweet furthering the Morrissey is dead rumour.

This doesn't help, I'm shaking and crying :tears:

OH MY GOD! Nobody is allowed to even joke about this!!!

That's why I stopped lurking on Twitter, some people are just being rude and nasty about it.

Hope it is not serious and that he is back to good health very soon.

I wasn't even thinking this when I heard of him collapsing. That bastard who tweeted that message has now put scary thoughts in my head.

*nods*

I'm scared that he's sicker than we think. He's always sick. Look how he sick he was, but he tried to go on anyway. And everyone's always so angry at him for canceling shows... OH, it makes me so angry.

He's a bloody idiot for even trying to reschedule these shows. It's not fair on the fans, it's not fair on the band and most of all it's not fair on him. It's just madness...there's no way on Earth that he has been up to the demands of a tour at any point during this year. Surely health must come first. It must. :(

One twitter said a roadie caught him when he 'went down' and that it was a 'good catch'.

Shit, I want official information. This is gut-wrenching.

Tags
get well <3 h1n1 healing vibes hysteria lainey=boring plz be ok<3 we love you moz
Back
Top Bottom