Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

Re: OMG!! Morrissey collapsed on stage

I have not heard from Sphinx. Is this good news, I do not know. I am pacing the floor like everyone else I guess. Kewpie any more info at your end?

No, I actually didn't know Sphinx went to see Swindon gig.

Hopefully his management will issue statement sometime soon.

Re: OMG!! Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

I just had a drink with some others present and they said he was "helped off", which I didn't see, from where I was standing. He did clutch towards his chest but it seemed more like voice strain than chest pain. I know everyone loves their moment but I adore morrissey and am not trying to scaremonger or flaimbait or whatever. I am personally not worried about death right now

Somehow I've got this feeling that Morrissey is fine and the doctors are just telling them how take care of him properly, I hope I'm not mistaken u.u

the man needs to arrive in the time zone of a tour kickoff 1 week in advance and relax. All this jet-setting is what does it to him.

It sounds like when I pass out and get taken to hospital. Doctors poke me for an hour, take blood, monitor me, tell me to lie still and gather my stregnth.

The fact that they're waiting an hour to release more news could be a positive thing.

Please be well, Morrissey.

Just got back from the show. Moz finished This Charming Man, knelt down and then recoiled backwards and then fell to the floor on the right-hand side of the stage. Very worrying - hope he's OK.

Let's all try to be as positive as possible, hope for the best and send him all our loving, positive energies, wherever he is and whatever state he's in.

Assuming he is okay - which, clearly, I hope with all my being that he is - I hope to f*** that he cancels the rest of this tour. No one wants to see an ailing Morrissey wobbled onstage and sweat through his set when he could be at home looking after himself and getting on track to resolve the health problems that have very obviously been bothering him for an extended period.

And yes, I have standing tickets for the RAH, yes, I have travel booked etc, etc. But I don't want to see a sick man damage himself for my entertainment. Why would I possibly desire a below par show from an unwell Morrissey who would be better served working on his well-being?

Baby boy prolly has that swine flu that's been going around. He'll be alright.

Get well, Morrissey.

Assuming he is okay - which, clearly, I hope with all my being that he is - I hope to f*** that he cancels the rest of this tour. No one wants to see an ailing Morrissey wobbled onstage and sweat through his set when he could be at home looking after himself and getting on track to resolve the health problems that have very obviously been bothering him for an extended period.

And yes, I have standing tickets for the RAH, yes, I have travel booked etc, etc. But I don't want to see a sick man damage himself for my entertainment.

I agree.

Tags
get well <3 h1n1 healing vibes hysteria lainey=boring plz be ok<3 we love you moz
Back
Top Bottom