Morrissey chats with the England Football team in Miami

Re: Morrissey and the England Football team

Wonder if Moz contracted his latest malady at said hotel. And has now given it to the English football team before the World Cup.

That would be hilarious

Wonder if Moz contracted his latest malady at said hotel. And has now given it to the English football team before the World Cup.

That would be hilarious

Well they can't perform any worse than they have in the past :)

haha,sums up twitter the first comment "morisey is wack bro,need sum jay z or 50 innit" pure wanksville :crazy:

Real classy move to include that 'anonymous' link, which was posted, to no reaction, in the Atlanta Cancelled thread, to a vaguely homophobic, scuzzy little blog gobbet written by a supposed 'lunatic' fan who spells his name wrong. Real classy. All the news that fits :rolleyes:

And why include it on the front page 'story' but not P.'s original forum post? Now, he goes from a long chat with one footballer to 'chatting up' the entire team. T'internet is a wonderous thing...

Last edited:
That's actually where I first saw the mention as I missed the Twitter thread earlier, so just giving credit where it's due.

Real classy move to include that 'anonymous' link, which was posted, to no reaction, in the Atlanta Cancelled thread, to a vaguely homophobic, scuzzy little blog gobbet written by a supposed 'lunatic' fan who spells his name wrong. Real classy. All the news that fits :rolleyes:

And why include it on the front page 'story' but not P.'s original forum post? Now, he goes from a long chat with one footballer to 'chatting up' the entire team. T'internet is a wonderous thing...

I guess the inevitable Leighton Baines is a ponce rumours will start soon....

Last edited by a moderator:

The site policy has always been to post anonymous, unreliable content to the front page if it has not so subtle homophobic undertones and/or is particularly embarrassing to Morrissey.

If you question the veracity of the source you will be asked to prove a negative.

England for the English keep your fecking nose out Tosserrey it's nowt to do with you and your oirish blood.
Come on England, our tellys bigger than your telly !

For f***s sake can't even escape 1966 on here. They think it's all over.....

I'll have you know that as I write this England are currently only the one goal down to Ecuador. :blushing:

What's the world cup? Those guys in the ugly red shirts are way too small to be football players and why are they kissing that ugly gigantic paper weight?

Last edited:
England for the English keep your fecking nose out Tosserrey it's nowt to do with you and your oirish blood.
Come on England, our tellys bigger than your telly !

True, but get the f*** out of the Republic of Ireland brits and take your kickball with you!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom