Morrissey chats with the England Football team in Miami

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2014 (read-only)' started by Uncleskinny, Jun 4, 2014.

By Uncleskinny on Jun 4, 2014 at 10:03 AM
  1. Uncleskinny

Uncleskinny It's all good Subscriber

From @DTguardian / Twitter:

Leighton Baines, thankfully, can be excused. Long chat with Morrissey in hotel. Baines, officially coolest England player here.

Also, link posted by an anonymous person:

MORRISSEY CANCELS ATLANTA, HERE WE GO AGAIN…. - rock nyc

Excerpt:

Earlier today Mozzer was spotted chatting up some British football players in the lobby of his Miami hotel.. could it be?

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
    1. Bluebirds
      Bluebirds
      Re: Morrissey and the England Football team

Wonder if Moz contracted his latest malady at said hotel. And has now given it to the English football team before the World Cup.

That would be hilarious
    2. leedoggpimp
    3. marred
      marred

Well they can't perform any worse than they have in the past :)
    4. grant gauld
      grant gauld
      haha,sums up twitter the first comment "morisey is wack bro,need sum jay z or 50 innit" pure wanksville :crazy:
    5. joe frady
      joe frady
      Real classy move to include that 'anonymous' link, which was posted, to no reaction, in the Atlanta Cancelled thread, to a vaguely homophobic, scuzzy little blog gobbet written by a supposed 'lunatic' fan who spells his name wrong. Real classy. All the news that fits :rolleyes:

And why include it on the front page 'story' but not P.'s original forum post? Now, he goes from a long chat with one footballer to 'chatting up' the entire team. T'internet is a wonderous thing...
      Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    6. Johnny Barleycorn
      Johnny Barleycorn

Oi!

[​IMG]
    7. davidt
      davidt
      That's actually where I first saw the mention as I missed the Twitter thread earlier, so just giving credit where it's due.

8. Bluebirds
      Bluebirds

For fucks sake can't even escape 1966 on here. They think it's all over.....
    9. Pokey
      Pokey

Well, they could if they were Australia.
    10. Bluebirds
      Bluebirds
      I guess the inevitable Leighton Baines is a ponce rumours will start soon....

11. Stanley the 2nd
      Stanley the 2nd
      I hope Morrissey checked for his wallet after speaking to Baines! Scousers eh?
    12. Chip
      Chip
      The site policy has always been to post anonymous, unreliable content to the front page if it has not so subtle homophobic undertones and/or is particularly embarrassing to Morrissey.

If you question the veracity of the source you will be asked to prove a negative.
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      England for the English keep your fecking nose out Tosserrey it's nowt to do with you and your oirish blood.
      Come on England, our tellys bigger than your telly !
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Could somebody translate the scouse please?
    15. Johnny Barleycorn
      Johnny Barleycorn

I'll have you know that as I write this England are currently only the one goal down to Ecuador. :blushing:
    16. Charlie Cheswick
      Charlie Cheswick

Their second was a cracker. Not a bad game for a friendly.

What's the thoughts on that red card for Sterling, I thought it was barely a foul.
    17. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      What's the world cup? Those guys in the ugly red shirts are way too small to be football players and why are they kissing that ugly gigantic paper weight?
      Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
    18. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      True, but get the fuck out of the Republic of Ireland brits and take your kickball with you!
    19. Uncleskinny