Morrissey Central "You Must Please Remember" (February 8, 2020)

You Must Please Remember - Morrissey Central

February 8, 2020

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh. That's so nice. I didn't realise Moz knew Kirk personally. I feel like a right twit now for anything stupid I said. Maybe we should all try to be kinder on this forum. We don't need a ghost in rattling chains to give us a second chance at being decent.

It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate
It takes guts to be gentle and kind
You’re a big fella, Acton.

"You must please remember"

Remember what? Remember Kirk's still dead? Remember this letter you got from Kirk?

What is it that Moz wants us to remember? I seem to have forgotten.
Remember that Douglas was a powerful actor?
Remember he had courage to face his public after a stroke, in 4 performances well received?
Remember that he broke the boycott on blacklisted actors in Hollywood?
Remember he was married to the same woman for over 65 years?
Remember a tender 16 year 0ld Natalie Wood and that there are no heroes?
Remember not to speak ill of the dead because we all get what's coming to us in the end, no exceptions!

Morrissey

February 8, 2020

Dear Ex-fan,

I am sending you information about four of my projects. The last one - Before You Forgot About Me - may interest you. It’s a filming of a one-man show that I did at the Old Dog Theater. I did it because I was reeling from the response I received about announcements that actually left many of my fans speechless. As I regained my sense of self-righteousness, I wanted to prove to the world that I could do something successfully – other than stoke racial hatred. I did Before You Forgot About Me for four performances and eventually cancelled all of the other shows due to dire ticket sales and the fact that it too stoked racial hatred.

Any success I enjoyed is in the past. Loyal ex-fans won’t tolerate me and my new alt-right fan club has never ever listened to my music – they believe me to be something of a closeted old poof.

As you’ll recall I do enjoy a list. Here’s a note of the other 3 projects:

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain. As an ex-fan you’re possibly unaware that I have a new album coming out. It’s been reviewed positively in the Guildford Ladies Gazette and the Acrington Pamphlet (previously known as the English Defence League newsletter)

UK Tour. I’m about to embark on an exciting 2 date tour of the UK. Should you be at all interested both venues have one or two tickets still available. For logistical reasons I can say no more.

Living in the UK. As a vocal exponent of Brexit I am delighted that England has forced the rest of the UK out of Europe. Unfortunately, due to those pesky logistical issues it pains me to announce that I will continue to live abroad.

Ahh. That's so nice. I didn't realise Moz knew Kirk personally. I feel like a right twit now for anything stupid I said. Maybe we should all try to be kinder on this forum. We don't need a ghost in rattling chains to give us a second chance at being decent.

It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate
It takes guts to be gentle and kind

What makes you think he knew Kirk Douglas personally? He sent him a note and a DVD? That means they were “friends”?

Morrissey has spent a lifetime sending correspondence and writing reviews. THAT’S where he got his start.

Don’t turn into one the apologist hacks, ‘round here, who mindlessly slurp up his dribbling drivel. This is a play for sympathy. ...and a gross, fawning attempt to turn “fan-mail” into a relationship.

Oh - and Kirk Douglas was 103. There’s no f***ing tragedy here. An old man died, probably at least 10 years past his own desired expiry date.

...but Morrissey will make EVERYTHING about Morrissey.

f***ing gross.

You’re a big fella, Acton.
Why? What makes Acton a big fella? ...the fact that he now buys some special, personal relationship between Melvis and Kirk Douglas?

It’s a kind response to fan-mail, son. Nothing more. Nothing less.

...and what makes you think that an acclamation from a slug, sycophant like you is of consequence to anyone?

You’re like a fart in a car that won’t dissipate.

What makes you think he knew Kirk Douglas personally? He sent him a note and a DVD? That means they were “friends”?

Morrissey has spent a lifetime sending correspondence and writing reviews. THAT’S where he got his start.

Don’t turn into one the apologist hacks, ‘round here, who mindlessly slurp up his dribbling drivel. This is a play for sympathy. ...and a gross, fawning attempt to turn “fan-mail” into a relationship.

Oh - and Kirk Douglas was 103. There’s no f***ing tragedy here. An old man died, probably at least 10 years past his own desired expiry date.

...but Morrissey will make EVERYTHING about Morrissey.

f***ing gross.
You’ve never, never, been less welcome than you are right now.

Remember he had courage to face his public after a stroke, in 4 performances well received?
Remember not to speak ill of the dead because we all get what's coming to us in the end, no exceptions!
You forgot something. Most importantly...

Remember that NONE of these things have ANYTHING to do with Morrissey and that he’s just trying to insert himself into a discussion on the passing of a pop-cultural icon that he fancied.

You’ve never, never, been less welcome than you are right now.
Welcomed by whom? By you? I’m not here for a warm welcome from a cold slug, son.

Weren’t you and the other teat-sucklers off to start a new, members-only site where Melvis could have his balls washed on the regular?

Off you go, kiddo. Nobody in the real world cares about your obsession with shitty music and the twat that has people make it for him.

Buy the singles. Buy the album. Enjoy them! ...and mind your f***ing manners, Rudy.

Morrissey

February 8, 2020

Dear Ex-fan,

I am sending you information about four of my projects. The last one - Before You Forgot About Me - may interest you. It’s a filming of a one-man show that I did at the Old Dog Theater. I did it because I was reeling from the response I received about announcements that actually left many of my fans speechless. As I regained my sense of self-righteousness, I wanted to prove to the world that I could do something successfully – other than stoke racial hatred. I did Before You Forgot About Me for four performances and eventually cancelled all of the other shows due to dire ticket sales and the fact that it too stoked racial hatred.

Any success I enjoyed is in the past. Loyal ex-fans won’t tolerate me and my new alt-right fan club has never ever listened to my music – they believe me to be something of a closeted old poof.

As you’ll recall I do enjoy a list. Here’s a note of the other 3 projects:

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain. As an ex-fan you’re possibly unaware that I have a new album coming out. It’s been reviewed positively in the Guildford Ladies Gazette and the Acrington Pamphlet (previously known as the English Defence League newsletter)

UK Tour. I’m about to embark on an exciting 2 date tour of the UK. Should you be at all interested both venues have one or two tickets still available. For logistical reasons I can say no more.

Living in the UK. As a vocal exponent of Brexit I am delighted that England has forced the rest of the UK out of Europe. Unfortunately, due to those pesky logistical issues it pains me to announce that I will continue to live abroad.
BINGO! Someone has a BINGO!!!!!!

I'll give you 1 guess.
I’ll give YOU two. Beyond that, you need to stop worrying about reality and get back up Morrissey’s cozy, warm asshole - with the rest of the rubes around here. You’re not fit for the real world.

This is a f***ing circus full of sad clowns.

Remember:

He was an actor
He had a stroke
He was around at the time the boycott broke
He was married
Something. Something Natalie Wood.
He's dead

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom