MORRISSEY CENTRAL- World Love is All of Our Business

:lbf:^ fail.

Elvis loved twat waffles because he too was a humasexual.

Elvis was king,

MORRISSEY

IS

STILL

KING

:cool:
Burger King. He's backslid on everything else. I bet he hides Whopper wrappers beneath the seat of the town car and makes Sam throw them away under cover of night.

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 10.18.53 AM.png

Last edited:
Citeh fans upset again cause they never had any legendary players. They had to sell themselves to muslims while all the time cheating on and off the pitch.

Where were you when you were shit?

The biggest nerd of a swede interviewing George Best at Old Trafford.

The nerdy swede was a host on a kids programme for many years. The show used to come on after the english football live game in the 80's.

I suppose it's one way to bump other more contraversial posts further down the reading list. The Morrissey camp wouldn't be that devious ? Would they?

Someone please explain: the point of these photos is what? Is it that dead people love Morrissey? Or, that SER still hasn't mastered photoshop?

:rolleyes:

right, make the puppets scroll up and down searching for their daily Skinny fix.:lbf:

1pic. Oh phoney

2. Break up the family

3. Lee! Defend me in the future when "all's well"...

... and Bruce puts you to sleep with a tender rear naked choke.

The nerdy swede was a host on a kids programme for many years. The show used to come on after the english football live game in the 80's.

He hosted "Barnjournalen" (The Childrens Journal) in the 70's and 80's and I believe it dragged on a bit into the early 90's. I used to have it on in the 80's when I was writing my summary of the Saturday games in England and day after I used to read it to my dad. Even a local sports journalist read them and was impressed.

One game on tv and BBC world service on the radio for news on the other games. Notice him calling him Jaw Best at the beginning.

LOL

Burger King. He's backslid on everything else. I bet he hides Whopper wrappers beneath the seat of the town car and makes Sam throw them away under cover of night.

View attachment 50987
He does, except it’s not a Town Car. It’s well known that he drives around in a Mini with an “I only break for Morrissey” bumper sticker. ...and plenty of witnesses can attest that he became a poutine addict, whilst in Montreal. He’d order the frites from room-service but Sam had to run about for curds and home-made beef gravy while he was there. He carried them into the hotel in a Whole Foods bag.

Now that Burger King is selling the whole dish for pennies, Fat Melvis can’t be bothered hiding it anymore. $$$$ before integrity, as always.

Rumour has it, he’s taken to the veal and porchetta sandwiches in Milan, as well. Nobody has released a photo yet, but he keeps shitting the bed in his hotels and on stage.

Please, Morrissey, make this transition slowly. You can’t just shovel all this protein down your throat after years of twigs, pasta and Kerrygold. Your digestive system is weak. Save the hard right-turns for your politics.

Citeh fans upset again cause they never had any legendary players. They had to sell themselves to muslims while all the time cheating on and off the pitch.

Where were you when you were shit?

Remind us all again where you’re from?
It’s like that daft Argie, Irregular Regular fella. Tries to copy the fanzine lingo and do certain things to fit in. Cringeworthy

Remind us all again where you’re from?
It’s like that daft Argie, Irregular Regular fella. Tries to copy the fanzine lingo and do certain things to fit in. Cringeworthy
LOL

You are obsessed with Marc and sometimes I wonder who is in the cage eating a banana, him or you?

What does he sound like in real life?

2AFF54B6-9F76-4189-9D86-12A0AA89D570.png

Photo by Morrissey’s Left Nut.

The fun part is imagining Morrissey’s reaction to this pic.

We all know he’s a regular on this forum. Let’s be real, if there was a website called EricHartman.com, I would read every post! So does he.

Hahahahaha. Sorry, still can’t stop laughing. Thank you Left Nut for cheering up my day!

Like any real men he didn't like the idea of women playing football. Liked to sleep for 12 hours at times like I do. Reboot of the entire system.

So ... this free speech of yours?

People have been posting racist, anti-semitic, islamaphobic and homophobic hatred for a long time but with the arrival of entryists, and active support from moderators, the site has become a festering sore of alt-right hatred; some of which is incitement to hate crime. Where do people in this forum draw their line? By attempting to remove images of gay men having sex – where little to nothing can be seen. Images posted in defence of previous homophobic comments. Urgh!

The dire "gays, always ramming it down your throat" comment just colludes with the accepted hatred that is oh so prevalent in this forum right now. I never, ever believed I would visit this forum and find such hateful, detestable comments as I have other the last few weeks. Worse, there's widespread acceptance and support of it.

World love seems to be no-ones business in this forum.

Do you like "ramming it down people's throat"......do you........DO YOU.......SUITS YOU SIR !:rock:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom