Morrissey Central: "Will I, Too, Die?" (7 August, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Aug 7, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Aug 7, 2019 at 5:20 PM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Insightful Insightful x 4

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Aug 7, 2019.

1. !Viva Hate!
      !Viva Hate!
      70255CF7-EB6B-4F16-BC59-6FC0D9D79A29.jpeg
    2. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      Whitey is indeed not always righty. But Rosanna Arquette goes much further. She says whitey is always shitey.

But I say it is shitey to be ashamed of being whitey.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    3. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      She's a bell-end.
      • Like Like x 1
    4. vegan cro spirit 555
      vegan cro spirit 555
      o_O

she is a cuck agglutination of Skinny and Untruth.
      • Like Like x 2
    5. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      Here's one to wind you up. I'd shoot the lot of them personally.

6. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      Not just any old bell end, but one that been cut, blessed and sucked dry by a rabbi no less.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    7. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      I'd calmly slice each of their eyeballs out, blend them up and force them to drink the smoothied remains. Then I'd hand them back their bikes and send them on their merry way. One must be creative in these matters.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    8. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann

220px-The_Partridge_Family_-_I_Think_I_Love_You.jpg
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    9. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
    10. !Viva Hate!
      !Viva Hate!
      5100C780-653E-4EAA-B255-93ECCE84EF9E.jpeg
    11. Morrissey_Sucks
      Morrissey_Sucks
      Does he even know who she is and what she believed in and stood for? Doubtful.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    12. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      I remember Morrissey professing his love for the writings of Toni Morrison years and years ago.

But once the liberal-left begin their sheep-like racist character assassination it never ends.

These people are mentally ill, incapable of rational thought.

The crazed pious witch-finders of our current day.
      • Like Like x 1
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It is curious how Moz tends to recycle certain phrases over time. 'Will I, too, die?' is also in the sleeve notes to Under the Influence' compilation:
      It is the terrifying power of the true pop artist, who seems to finally come into full bloom only at the hour of Death (as if Life is just not quite the point). Klaus Nomi, Nico, Johnny Thunders, Marc Bolan, Diana Dors, Joey Ramone, Charlie Feathers and maybe several other voices and players on this CD, all now rest with the martyred dead.
      Will I, too, die?
      I wonder if it's a reference or a quote from somewhere?
    14. falconneil
      falconneil
      You see, that's the point of Moz's post. Educating people about his heroes. He isn't "making it all about himself"" and the dickhead that said that earlier is indeed a whiny dickhead. .
    15. falconneil
      falconneil
      how is saying that you don't like a certain kind of music racist? Seriously, get a fucking grip.
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The WAY he said it.
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Toni the Pony would have loved those kids and written a long novel about their freedom and right to choose to do what the hell they want. I see kids like that every day and in Sweden we call them Chaoz kidz with Z's which is a ironic spelling that refers to Gestapo as these kids are the new nazis.
      No one dares question them and if you do those kidz go berserk and over the top and feel violated and scream with tears in their throats.
      Their Emporio Armani chaoz fashion means they dress in winter clothes all summer long which will make those crazy ass LA people in european winter sweaters when it's warm go green with envy.
      Chaoz is something that minorities are allowed to create anywhere and anytime but it comes from a lower iq and inbreeding where cousin marriage generates mental and physical diseases that are even new to medical science.
      • Informative Informative x 1