Morrissey Central: "Will I, Too, Die?" (7 August, 2019)

full

"Toni Morrison dies, and the universe loses its balance, and nothing ANYWHERE is ever fair, or shall be, or can be …

MORRISSEY
6 August 2019"

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/will-i-too-die

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet more mealy-mouthed shite from a gob-shite. If he had a shread of compassion for Toni Morrison, or any other artist of ethnic origin, he'd stop with his ignorant comments i.e "everyone ultimately prefers their own race". The recent desperate posts attempt to portray him as someone who is sympathetic to black creativity, intelligence and culture but are betrayed time and time gain by his previous comments. There was a time when I thought very highly of Morrissey. Now .... I just think he'd be better dead than killing himself slowly in such an horrific manner. To many ex-Morrissey fans he is dead - and I don't only mean from the neck up.
I wonder is there anyone out there who doesn't prefer their own race?

That would be interesting.

I wonder is there anyone out there who doesn't prefer their own race?

That would be interesting.

Just.

Every woman that left me and treated me badly was white.
Every friend that ever treated me badly was white.
Nearly every act of violence I've encountered has been with white people.

Whitey isn't always righty.

I prefer human race, that's my own race. But I like animals too.
You cannot in any way separate yourself from tribalism. It is in your DNA and everything you are. Racism is not some kind of evil project where some wants to be evil. Racism is the natural order of things.

Just.

Because you lived a natural life belonging to your tribe. A black person would feel the same about his or hers race.

Nice try there but it comes from you actually living the life of a racist without realising it.

Fek reckon that The California Son dated Thelma from Good Times in 1978 right before he left Moz Angeles and went to Brittin with Chrissie Hynde as a joke and used the smiths to launch his solo career, but me reckon I didn't think her influence on him would last all these years. Reckon what if he would of stayed home and and fell in love with Thelma, reckon I am sure he would of played in the NBA inn n nnnn n nnn nn nnnnnnnn nn nnnn it.

Last edited:
yes every human dies, as I and you Morrissey, but your music will live on , future generation shall also recognise something personal in the lyrics though they shall also die, etc

[in the midst of life, etc.]

What a sad crappy forum this has turned into... Thank goodness the football is back ..... Out of here

I saw her supporting Morrissey in Glasgow. She was/is brilliant.

Yes I have it from about2011 if memory serves, one of the most relevant albums since, Bowie ect, I’ve said before that Moz and PJ should sing together. Think she got a Brit nom for it but I think Adele was on the piss and decided to pop in and claim a clutch of Brit awards, bet adale also fell into a taxi with a kebab( vegan of course)

So very David Brent. Openly mourning the loss of a person of colour, there's yer racist.

Just.

Whitey is indeed not always righty. But Rosanna Arquette goes much further. She says whitey is always shitey.

But I say it is shitey to be ashamed of being whitey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom