Morrissey Central: "Will I, Too, Die?" (7 August, 2019)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Aug 7, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Aug 7, 2019 at 5:20 PM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Insightful Insightful x 4

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Famous when dead, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      She achieved nothing with words and no one ever did as white men built this world you are enjoying. Violence from white males stands above anything some black racist ever dreamed up in her drug fueled brain of mirth.

• Troll Troll x 2
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      So a white male hating misandrist wins the Nobel prize from the hands of the jews who themselves always worked against black people like her while Oprah cashes in on her by becoming her best friend and begs her to be given a role in her movie by standing on all fours while Toni fucked her with a strap on dildo dies and all the lefties cries?

Pass me the smelling salt.

(There is a field in Germany that will forever be Scotland).
      • Troll Troll x 2
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Moz was on the down low with Toni who like Michelle Obama had a big dick between her legs.

Damon is like "this is too complicated for me can we just have normal sex?".

"NO Damon you are my bitch now".
      • Troll Troll x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I was glad she died. Cruel but I gotta be honest and look what little impact she had. The world is silent and people are like "who was she"?.

The color purple is her in a box.
      • Troll Troll x 3
    5. Carlisle baz
      Carlisle baz
      I’ve just let England shake me once again. Now Johnny is with him now a messenger, not half music lovers
      • Like Like x 1
    6. Amy
      Amy
      God, that touched a nerve, didn't it?
    7. ordinaryboy86
      ordinaryboy86
      The fact you’re liking that vile baz’ comments shows what an absolute tool you are.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      You must have a very minute member.
    9. Thewlis
      Thewlis
      Are you going to say anything on this topic or you just feel like trolling when you come here?
      • Informative Informative x 1
    10. ordinaryboy86
      ordinaryboy86
      Oh you’re getting blocked, you bell end. Long overdue.
    11. Carlisle baz
      Carlisle baz
      Here we go, we all know what’s coming next... Carlisle baz is a rasist.... yawn
    12. ordinaryboy86
      ordinaryboy86
      You can’t even spell it
    13. Thewlis
      Thewlis
      You’ve outskinny’d skinny for a long time but this must be your finest moment in skinny-impersonating :lbf:
      • Funny Funny x 1
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yet more mealy-mouthed shite from a gob-shite. If he had a shread of compassion for Toni Morrison, or any other artist of ethnic origin, he'd stop with his ignorant comments i.e "everyone ultimately prefers their own race". The recent desperate posts attempt to portray him as someone who is sympathetic to black creativity, intelligence and culture but are betrayed time and time gain by his previous comments. There was a time when I thought very highly of Morrissey. Now .... I just think he'd be better dead than killing himself slowly in such an horrific manner. To many ex-Morrissey fans he is dead - and I don't only mean from the neck up.
      • Troll Troll x 2
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Toni death party in the works. When Oprah dies I will test drugs for the first time and party.

paaaaaarteeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
      • Troll Troll x 1
    16. Carlisle baz
      Carlisle baz
      Apologies for my poor grammar earlier, it’s all down to my high education,but poor attendance
    17. Amy
      Amy
      You sound like a pissed-up, sexually frustrated, creepy, rapey man-child after 10 cans of Stella. If you're Morrissey's "audience" these days, thank fuck he's destroying his career.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      OK!

So I got the news on teletext and burst out laughing then went "finally". My wife was like "what's happened" and I was like "a very evil person has packed it in".
      • Troll Troll x 1
    19. Thewlis
      Thewlis
    20. Amy
      Amy
      Unbelievable that someone capable of a post like that, has a wife and daughters. Staggering.
      • Funny Funny x 1