Morrissey Central: "Video" (October 2, 2019)

We look to the Portland pair
For the language we use
Bigmouth Indeed
Steven is dead
Steven is dead
Steven is dead

Huge thanks to "the brave ones" in Portland :clap:
Spread the word people we need more brave ones in the weeks ahead.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Morrissey! Don't poison our culture. Take your ass back to Ireland! :rolleyes:

For the language we use
Bigmouth Indeed
Steven is dead
Steven is dead
Steven is dead

the fog is on TV.. Original.. More interesting... From where I'm sitting... It looks like clear sky's... Maybe the weather man is wrong..

Reckon too right bloomin' onion m8 inn nnnnn nnnnnnn it. Yes, home is a ? That's correct. The California Son is just a lost ramblin' man, he doesn't live in Moz Angeles even though he calls himself The California Son, I know for a fact he has houses in Pourtogul, Sweedin, and a house next to me m8 Peter in Mank. so don't spend your life savings or suck dick for money in your backwards Euro trash lands coming to California for these 3 gigs and the finale Hollywood Bowl gig to hold up a sign and get thrown out by California's Son. Good job Skiley in the Agoura Hills office! Any little bit helps.

A forlorn "video" to garner him some sympathy. I don't buy it, he has made a career from being the forlorn Morrissey. Now there is a far right badge attached to what he is. Suck it up.Those critics and protests won't go away, folks see you in a whole other light.

For the language we use
Bigmouth Indeed
Steven is dead
Steven is dead
Steven is dead

Why? What's happening in the weeks ahead? Has her majesty queen lizard got a big announcement? She's going to shape shift in a broadcast to the nation. Get your posters ready. Now where did I leave my black marker.

Yes leave england to the royals.
Such a culture of Epstein, Saville battenburg.... Play their game and you get an OBE and a job in the BBC.

don't poison our culture,there is no culture left,everyday everything is being denigrated little by little.

For the language we use
Bigmouth Indeed
Steven is dead
Steven is dead
Steven is dead

Benjamin your on the wrong thread,you must have taken a U-turn round the U-bend and arrived here.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom