Morrissey Central: Video by SAME OLD SEAN

Save the traffic, here's the link:

Sean sounds 'interesting':

"Sean Nammock, on day release from HMP Brixton, was describing the day he was finally picked up for his part in a series of smash and grab robberies – 33 armed heists that saw more than £3.5 million worth of jewellery stolen from stores in nearly every British region south of Nottinghamshire. Over a 16-month period between 2009 and 2010, there was a robbery almost each fortnight – rowdy and simplistic, literally just smashing into shops, grabbing whatever sparkled and making off on stolen motorbikes."
(from: here).

I think most would have preferred a Scott Walker comment rather than this tenuous link stuff.
Regards,
FWD.

Maybe we could get a video of Uncle SKinny and Vegan Cro wearing Moz T shirts holding hands singing a duet.

Perhaps one should at least be grateful that it's not the latest video by that ghastly 666 wanker moaning about how unfairly Johnny Robinson has been treated.

like the song, definately not a rap fan, but the boom-boom is away, so the music is easy, what makes it with the female singer an OK song

[think I have the same T, oh no looked better, mine's Morrissey posing with his arms under his face]

Save the traffic, here's the link:

Sean sounds 'interesting':

"Sean Nammock, on day release from HMP Brixton, was describing the day he was finally picked up for his part in a series of smash and grab robberies – 33 armed heists that saw more than £3.5 million worth of jewellery stolen from stores in nearly every British region south of Nottinghamshire. Over a 16-month period between 2009 and 2010, there was a robbery almost each fortnight – rowdy and simplistic, literally just smashing into shops, grabbing whatever sparkled and making off on stolen motorbikes."
(from: here).

I think most would have preferred a Scott Walker comment rather than this tenuous link stuff.
Regards,
FWD.

Hurrah for lionizing criminals!

Hurrah for lionizing criminals!
Are you shocked? Were you ever a Morrissey fan?

This guy's just a petty thief. Remember when he used to lionize murders and skinheads?

Bet you brayed out The Last of the Famous International Playboys at some point without a second thought. Now, you're just looking for reasons to criticize him.

Perhaps one should at least be grateful that it's not the latest video by that ghastly 666 wanker moaning about how unfairly Johnny Robinson has been treated.
I'm still hoping those same videos are a wind up from Central (putrid 666)

i can never understand a word these rappers are saying,can make out this one though,sure I heard big tits at the start,they say its about life on the streets bro,well make one about picking up litter or wearing a seatbelt.

"DO-DOODLE-LOODLE-OO

DO-DOODLE-OODLE-OO

DO-DOODLE-OODLE-OO

DO-DOODLE-OODLE-OO..."

(Repeat ad nauseum whilst waggling both hands in an "ow, I've just touched something hot" fashion)

Rap in a nutshell since 1980.

Over the same tired all techno shit that's been around since 1988, getting repackaged and reissued every few months with a new name (house, techno, garage, drum'n'bass etc etc etc)

The sort of shit that nobody in the country actually likes or listens to apart the tiny subculture that is typified by this clueless git.

Like the bit where he's sneering at 'fakes' in their chains and dark glasses, and then he's wearing sunglasses in his f***ing video.

Strangeways, here we come again.

Yes... and don’t get me started on ‘punk’. It’s not even music.

i can never understand a word these rappers are saying,can make out this one though,sure I heard big tits at the start,they say its about life on the streets bro,well make one about picking up litter or wearing a seatbelt.

straight from the streets ! ....

"DO-DOODLE-LOODLE-OO

DO-DOODLE-OODLE-OO

DO-DOODLE-OODLE-OO

DO-DOODLE-OODLE-OO..."

(Repeat ad nauseum whilst waggling both hands in an "ow, I've just touched something hot" fashion)

Over the same tired all techno shit that's been around since 1988, getting repackaged and reissued every few months with a new name (house, techno, garage, drum'n'bass etc etc etc)

The sort of shit that nobody in the country actually likes or listens to apart the tiny subculture that is typified by this clueless git.

Like the bit where he's sneering at 'fakes' in their chains and dark glasses, and then he's wearing sunglasses in his f***ing video.

Strangeways, here we come again.

Over the same tired all techno shit that's been around since 1988, getting repackaged and reissued every few months with a new name (house, techno, garage, drum'n'bass etc etc etc)’

o_O ?

‘The sort of shit that nobody in the country actually likes or listens to apart the tiny subculture that is typified by this clueless git.’

o_O ?

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom