Morrissey Central updated with 'funny' videos - 16/05/2018

Stems from:

43104_43102_20180516_151047.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey

Not sure as to Morrissey's involvement, but Sam has added:

A puppet Jimmy Savile introducing a Spitting Image video of Diana singing The Smiths.
Steve Coogan: The Trip - Moz segment.
Leighton Bains: on meeting Morrissey.
John Oliver: favourite non-existent Morrissey song.
The Key of Awesome - Tribute to Ridiculous Voices.
Under its own heading:
"“Thank you, we’re enjoying you immensely.” The Smiths live in Salford, 1986"
The Smiths live - I Want The One... (Salford '86).
And:
A Morrissey impersonator clip.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
It’s hillarious though, he spends days trolling loads of posts and hardly ever gets a bite, he’s just trolling his life away, the sad little man.

I honestly feel a bit sorry for him. You don't end up like that unless everyone thinks you're a proper c***. I know he's bought it on himself but...

Ah, f*** him.

Unfortunately it's a reflection on what Morrissey has become that he now attracts that level of f***wit.

Last edited:
I honestly feel a bit sorry for him. You don't end up like that unless everyone thinks you're a proper c***. I know he's bought it on himself but...

Ah, f*** him.

Chezz and:dog: (Surface). What a pair!
Squeeze them from noggin to pupic, straight down, and not a solitary pence pops out.doh:

Some of the videos were actually funny!!!! I guess it is OK to laugh!

I wasn't criticizing the videos really... just saying that Central could be the place to be if he posted things we haven't seen.

Ah, f*** him.

Unfortunately it's a reflection on what Morrissey has become that he now attracts that level of f***wit.

Chezz, Moz doesnt want to associate with the level of anti antisemitism that you and your mates were displaying on that other thread. Wants nothing to do with it.

Here have this:

868ced0d6176f9af5401d7b9e4bc83d5.jpg

What the hell I am doing here....? Going to Berlin .... :rolleyes:!!!

the first time I met Morrissey... amongst the gifts I gave him there was a pink 12'' single of this song .....

anyhoo ....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom