Morrissey Central updated with 'funny' videos - 16/05/2018

Stems from:

43104_43102_20180516_151047.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey

Not sure as to Morrissey's involvement, but Sam has added:

A puppet Jimmy Savile introducing a Spitting Image video of Diana singing The Smiths.
Steve Coogan: The Trip - Moz segment.
Leighton Bains: on meeting Morrissey.
John Oliver: favourite non-existent Morrissey song.
The Key of Awesome - Tribute to Ridiculous Voices.
Under its own heading:
"“Thank you, we’re enjoying you immensely.” The Smiths live in Salford, 1986"
The Smiths live - I Want The One... (Salford '86).
And:
A Morrissey impersonator clip.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
spitting image was great back then,nobody was safe,prince phillip was hilarious,they should bring it back but would it be as funny,who knows.
I always thought the puppets and the impressions were better than the scripts - although it was worth watching even for that. And you're right, it was a healthier climate when nobody was safe and everybody was lampooned without mercy. The highlights for me were the totally grey John Major eating peas and the little grovelling David Steel. Nowadays people would take out an injunction or start a Twitter backlash.

Last edited:
Bernard Manning singing the Smith with flowers out of his arse pocket was very funny back in the day, unsure if theres a Youtube clip of it ?

itGqQj7.png

50 Cent trying is to take some attention from Morrissey by defending a famous abuser.
Stay in your lane, 50![/QUOTE

Flo Rida called his 19 month old special needs baby an "evil f'cken child"! FYI

Maybe him and Fitty should go grab a beer together

Bernard,so funny.not everyones cup of tea.heres one of his gags.an irish working mans club went on a mystery tour,they had a sweep to see if anyone could guess the destination and the driver won 68 quid.hahahahaha.

I love how Morrissey stalker and content stealer Famous When Dead puts "funny" in quotes.

And how the angry Morrissey haters can't even enjoy some light hearted YouTubes.

All racist Charlie Chesnick sees is the black face that is the thumb nail YouTube grabbed for one of the videos.

itGqQj7.png

50 Cent trying is to take some attention from Morrissey by defending a famous abuser.
Stay in your lane, 50!

50 is right. Plus it should be up to the listener to decide what they want to listen to. If spotify was so interested in justice they should worry about paying the artists more.

50 is right. Plus it should be up to the listener to decide what they want to listen to. If spotify was so interested in justice they should worry about paying the artists more.
If we're comparing Spotify to R Kelly I still think Spotify has a slight ethical edge. I agree that Spotify and streaming in general is not a just situation for the artists but artists have been ripped off since the earliest days of recording. The only reason we hear anything about the ethics of paying artists now is because the fans are the ones stealing and not just the recording industry.
As far as listeners being able to hear R Kelly, Spotify is making no attempt to stop that from happening. They just don't want to be in business with him. It's probably some false morality campaign. Does Spotify have other artists who have not only been accused but convicted of sexual assault? They do. You can listen to "The Ultimate Gary Glitter" on Spotify right now. Lostprophets is on Spotify.
So it's not morality or ethics that are the concern.
Maybe there is an impending lawsuit against R Kelly and Spotify just wants to pay him off and cut ties to avoid problems when people start going after his money. But whatever the case in your second point you're talking about business and justice and there is nothing unjust about Spotify's rights to stop doing business with any artist for any reason or no reason.

Central would rock.. if they posted some interesting behind the scenes... or domestic clips at home... bloopers like Morrissey burning the toast even ! but instead ....

:sleeping:

Some of the videos were actually funny!!!! I guess it is OK to laugh!

Nothing like accessorizing with walking sticks and a colostomy/doggie bag tucked into your unnecessarily high waisted pants. A snazzy look Moz should look into in coming years as he and Damon hit retirement (and each other’s ass) as a truly loving g-unit :menholdinghands::barberpole::pignose::pileofpoop::tongue::microphone::dog::sweet:!

If we're comparing Spotify to R Kelly I still think Spotify has a slight ethical edge. I agree that Spotify and streaming in general is not a just situation for the artists but artists have been ripped off since the earliest days of recording. The only reason we hear anything about the ethics of paying artists now is because the fans are the ones stealing and not just the recording industry.
As far as listeners being able to hear R Kelly, Spotify is making no attempt to stop that from happening. They just don't want to be in business with him. It's probably some false morality campaign. Does Spotify have other artists who have not only been accused but convicted of sexual assault? They do. You can listen to "The Ultimate Gary Glitter" on Spotify right now. Lostprophets is on Spotify.
So it's not morality or ethics that are the concern.
Maybe there is an impending lawsuit against R Kelly and Spotify just wants to pay him off and cut ties to avoid problems when people start going after his money. But whatever the case in your second point you're talking about business and justice and there is nothing unjust about Spotify's rights to stop doing business with any artist for any reason or no reason.
are you still HERE?!?! weren't you BANNED???

The tedious commenter doesn't seem to appreciate that 'funny' is a subjective term and therefore isn't definable in a concrete way - a concept that plagues almost every part of this site (eg: that album's crap, no that album's great - let's debate it for page after page of typing whilst never changing our own particular view).
What's not funny about Sam's posts on 'Central' is the fact they are positioned on a URL thread called 'messages from Morrissey' - when clearly, regardless of the humorous merit of any of the shared videos, it is misleading at least to link statements from Morrissey to Sam posting 'lols' for fun. Similarly, with Roberto prompting Sam to post on Facebook 'Official' - both of these acts can be seen as devaluing the brand. Ironically, the troll-beasts accuse me of supporting and being kind to SER, yet in this situation, I think he's overstepping the mark and creating confusion whilst he's having said 'fun'. There really are pond life cabbages on FB that think Morrissey has just posted links to videos he wants people to view.
Come back TTY, all is forgiven.
Should people have an issue with all that 'stolen' information that has been shared on this site by myself in the last 18/19 years, please do feel free to stamp your foot or write your congressman/MP - I'm sure they will be as equally interested as myself.
Now I must go, I'm taking delivery of my new zoom lens for all those stalker-like photos I never share :crazy:
FWD.

Last edited:
The reactionary cretin doesn't seem to appreciate that 'funny' is a subjective term and therefore isn't definable in a concrete way - a concept that plagues almost every part of this site (eg: that album's crap, no that album's great - lets debate it for page after page of typing whilst never changing our own particular view).
What's not funny about Sam's posts on 'Central' is the fact they are positioned on a URL thread called 'messages from Morrissey' - when clearly, regardless of the humorous merit of any of the shared videos, it is misleading at least to link statements from Morrissey to Sam posting 'lols' for fun. Similarly, with Roberto prompting Sam to post on Facebook 'Official' - both of these acts can be seen as devaluing the brand. Ironically, the troll-beasts accuse me of supporting and being kind to SER, yet in this situation, I think he's overstepping the mark and creating confusion whilst he's having said 'fun'. There really are pond life cabbages on FB that think Morrissey has just posted links to videos he wants people to view.
Come back TTY, all is forgiven.
Should people have an issue with all that 'stolen' information that has been shared on this site by myself in the last 18/19 years, please do feel free to stamp your foot or write your congressman/MP - I'm sure they will be as equally interested as myself.
Now I must go, I'm taking delivery of my new zoom lens for all those stalker-like photos I never share :crazy:
Why do I bother?
FWD.

:drama:

Says someone who lost the plot over 'flogging a dead horse'... drama indeed.
Oh right, that's a different manifestation of you right or not 'you' whatsoever?
Silly me.
FWD.

It’s hillarious though, he spends days trolling loads of posts and hardly ever gets a bite, he’s just trolling his life away, the sad little man.

Says someone who lost the plot over 'flogging a dead horse'... drama indeed.
Oh right, that's a different manifestation of you right or not 'you' whatsoever?
Silly me.
FWD.

Pay no attention to :dog: (Surface), his life revolves around stalking my posts. Poor slob has
no other life outside of that and slobbering on Skinny. It is what it is.

Anyways who is "Roberto" and who has been dissing you:tears: about your attitude to Sammy?
This is all very dramatic, very mysterious.
What part does True to You play in this tragic drama?:drama:

I love how Morrissey stalker and content stealer Famous When Dead puts "funny" in quotes.

And how the angry Morrissey haters can't even enjoy some light hearted YouTubes.

All racist Charlie Chesnick sees is the black face that is the thumb nail YouTube grabbed for one of the videos.

Yes its all very dramatic!!:drama: The link is in the wrong spot!! MON DIEU!
What color are the people walking by on the Moz video? Did you spot any brown people? I didnt, did you?:ahhh:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom