Morrissey Central updated with 'funny' videos - 16/05/2018

Stems from:

43104_43102_20180516_151047.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey

Not sure as to Morrissey's involvement, but Sam has added:

A puppet Jimmy Savile introducing a Spitting Image video of Diana singing The Smiths.
Steve Coogan: The Trip - Moz segment.
Leighton Bains: on meeting Morrissey.
John Oliver: favourite non-existent Morrissey song.
The Key of Awesome - Tribute to Ridiculous Voices.
Under its own heading:
"“Thank you, we’re enjoying you immensely.” The Smiths live in Salford, 1986"
The Smiths live - I Want The One... (Salford '86).
And:
A Morrissey impersonator clip.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
A subsequent link to another video only via FB at the moment:

20180516_154148.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Hands up who is "enjoying you immensely" back at the mo.

Sam, I think you should gently explain to your uncle that for some people here, it's not mutual...But you will never believe me, will you.

Central would rock.. if they posted some interesting behind the scenes... or domestic clips at home... bloopers like Morrissey burning the toast even ! but instead ....

:sleeping:

she doesn't look brown she looks black,is this a new thing,black people are now brown
its funny it looks like people who are white and went to see black panther almost feel ten percent black,very weird.ps and it was almost against the law to criticise that bang average film.

Morrissey is the only celeb that doesn't post any videos of his personal life, zero. what gives? would love he is doing for his birthday.

loved the videos

I want the one I can't have

A Jimmy Savile video? Is that really advisable at this stage? I can picture the headlines now: 'Spacey fan Morrissey laughs at Savile's victims'

Uncle Steve has NOTHING to do with lil' Sammy's posts. If there is something useful to post like a "possible" foreign tour date to make all the foreigners in places like Den Mark, Sweeten, or Brittin run out and buy LIHS, an intern in the Santa Clarita office is going to handle it. Also, Steve doesn't have to go through all the trouble of mentioning Julia anymore at a concert.

Central would rock.. if they posted some interesting behind the scenes... or domestic clips at home... bloopers like Morrissey burning the toast even ! but instead ....

:sleeping:
You’ve really thrown down the gauntlet here, haven’t you, K-Hole?

There are bloopers galore, at your disposal. 10 past interviews, 5 past albums, innumerable concert cancellations, 3 blocks of Kerrygold cheese, 1 cashmere sweater and a coat-tail riding, try-hard nephew.

...but you want him burning toast.

Morrissey is the only celeb that doesn't post any videos of his personal life, zero. what gives? would love he is doing for his birthday.

loved the videos

I want the one I can't have
Is he? Is Morrissey the ONLY celebrity that doesn’t share videos of his personal life? You’ve got birthday videos of all the others’ birthdays then, have you? That’s a thing for you?

If you play yourself into the good graces of Vegan.Cro-magnon and K-hole, you stand a very good chance of capturing some choice footage of the inner workings of Morrissey’s colon. ;)

Ouija board !
Would you work for me ?
I have got to say hello
To an old friend

Ouija board, Ouija board, Ouija board
Would you work for me ?
I have got to get through
To a good friend
His name spells
B R U double M I E. BOY ! ! !

Hope you're well living in the shire my old friend, it's looking like all our hard work over the years has come up trumps lately. He's on his 4kin arse now :tiphat:
Ps Best wishes to Sharon X

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Very nice collection :) I needed some laughs today.

Glad to know Morrissey is well and happy. Some people here must be deeply upset. :p

itGqQj7.png

50 Cent trying is to take some attention from Morrissey by defending a famous abuser.
Stay in your lane, 50!

Uncle Steve has NOTHING to do with lil' Sammy's posts. If there is something useful to post like a "possible" foreign tour date to make all the foreigners in places like Den Mark, Sweeten, or Brittin run out and buy LIHS, an intern in the Santa Clarita office is going to handle it. Also, Steve doesn't have to go through all the trouble of mentioning Julia anymore at a concert.
Hey Aztec, Meghan markle’s hillbilly family is arriving to meet the royals. Now the yanks are gonna be closer than ever to those damn foreigners. Innit?

spitting image was great back then,nobody was safe,prince phillip was hilarious,they should bring it back but would it be as funny,who knows.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom