Morrissey Central: Tommy Robinson Freed - Styxhexenhammer666 YouTube

Look man, I’m sort of down with the whole thug part cuz f*** the system, the racism though, not ok, by the way, my approach when actually dealing with people like this in real life seems to work and i think I’ve actually gotten through to some of them, at least enough that they can learn enough real history to pass their equivalency tests and getting s ged while inside far from guaranteeing a job, defo looks better than continued affiliations with the Aryan Nation...
Here we go again...
What has Stephen said that is racist? Apart from violently attacking a racist???

Sone here clearly want a race war in the UK. Dream on. Not a surprise that it's the self-proclaimed British "patriot" mentally colonised by the Yank far-right making all the noise.
And when you see Steve Bannon chatting with the main Brexit cheerleaders amongst others, then it's clear to see who does all the grooming and who it is that's inevitably groomed.
If there is a future race war in the UK then the ruling elite and people like George Soros will be to blame. Though I have a feeling it will only happen when and if the elite want it to happen. Which they might at some point for their own reasons.

Tommy Robinson is the middle class's worst nightmare. He represents the working class speaking out and getting out of line.

That's why he was illegally thrown in prison and half starved. A rampant paedophile or serial rapist wouldn't be treated the way he was inside. Losing over three stone in two months and coming out looking stressed and haggard?

Somebody is going to pay for this, I can guarantee you, and it will be ugly.

BRILLANT :thumb::thumb:

How revealing of the usuals that lionise Stephen Yaxley-Lennon never dwell upon his thuggery and his violence.

Most of them are thugs themselves. Have you ever seen the people who turn out for his 'rallies'? It's basically a gathering of football hooligans.

When football hooliganism was finally stamped out (more or less) in the UK in the 1990s I remember an interview with a psychologist who said the only thing that concerned him was "where people like this will now go to vent their anger and frustation". Twenty years on, we have the answer.

There comes a point where it’s no longer possible to defend him and I think this is it. Not only does he have absolutely no qualification to talk about life in Britain - having never experienced normal economic or social conditions, his myopic opinions about politics (going from “don’t vote” to “vote for Anne Marie Waters” in the gap between two albums), the legal system (for his own petulant and obvious reasons), and the boring repitition about the monarchy (which 5% of people even care about), his opinions are uniformly immature, vitriolic and binary. I hope I don’t become anything like him as I age.
Any chance you could give us a warning where you were indoctrinated? Trust me Trevorr, you will never be like Morrissey, not in a million years. All the best. :handok:

Balls. This is just a typical response because he shares your ill-informed prejudice. If he'd come out and slagged Yaxley-Lennon off you'd be saying he's a shit actor and a leftie liberal luvvie elite.
Wrong. I enjoy the work of lots of actors, writers, artists etc that don't share my political view. I'm not prejudiced, I simply form my own opinions - which nowadays is akin to a revolutionary act.

If there is a future race war in the UK then the ruling elite and people like George Soros will be to blame. Though I have a feeling it will only happen when and if the elite want it to happen. Which they might at some point for their own reasons.

So you do want a race war? It's to be expected. Funny how you play up SYL's connections with pro-Israel Zionists, yet indulge in zone good old-fashioned bashing of Soros. Are you confused? Or is it just that you want to have your cake and eat it?
Deluded sap as you are.

How do you characterise someone who is working class in UK 2018? Is it economics, background, education, race, type of job, where they live, hobbies or what political party they support?
Certainly not you. I’m outta here :hand:

How do you characterise someone who is working class in UK 2018? Is it economics, background, education, race, type of job, where they live, hobbies or what political party they support?
Interesting question. I was brought up with no money on a council estate, and I've always considered myself working class, no matter what's happened to me since. It may be that background of having nothing, but I have always identified and empathized with those who have nothing, and those who are disadvantaged and put upon.
From my point of view, being working class means understanding the problems of those who have nothing and are denigrated for something they find difficult to change about themselves due to circumstance.

Interesting question. I was brought up with no money on a council estate, and I've always considered myself working class, no matter what's happened to me since. It may be that background of having nothing, but I have always identified and empathized with those who have nothing, and those who are disadvantaged and put upon.
From my point of view, being working class means understanding the problems of those who have nothing and are denigrated for something they find difficult to change about themselves due to circumstance.
I guessed you were WC. :thumb:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:laughing::rofl:

from your point of view .....WHAT?:rofl:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom