Morrissey Central: Tommy Robinson Freed - Styxhexenhammer666 YouTube

The only outcome that was possible really but we will never forget this when the brits end up with some shortcomings and the ban on all things british will still stand.

I never watched video so I never listened to the Ramones reject. I always hated that type of leather jacket and it never looked good on anyone ever.
Get a italian cut one.

Why’s he doing this? Having your own views and trying to put a personal slant on your own islamascepticism is one thing, but aligning yourself to these sorts of figures is career suicide.

How odd that Morrissey Central posts a video from a guy who supports building a wall between the US and Mexico, when he has a huge fan base in Mexico?

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Styxhexenhammer666

However, Warwick has since changed his mind and believes that America no longer has enough "space" to admit "limitless" numbers of immigrants. He further believes liberty cannot survive unlimited immigration.[28]

In particular, Warwick opposes Muslim immigration (because Muslims allegedly have a "vested interest in attacking us"[29]) and supports a Mexico-USA border wall (saying "it'll pay itself off in a decade".

You see, the real thing about this posting on his 'site', is that he heard the news, wanted to find something supportive, went to Youtube, found this, and posted it.

That's just how it is these days.

What the f***ing f***?

There you go. Full Nazi. No denying it.

Enjoy your disgusting racist Nazi mate, all you who are left.
I was wondering when you would post, where you been all day?

hiding-gif-2.gif

Why’s he doing this? Having your own views and trying to put a personal slant on your own islamascepticism is one thing, but aligning yourself to these sorts of figures is career suicide.
When Moz sang "I am two people" he really meant it. One tries to ruin the other. A modern day Gollum.

When Moz sang "I am two people" he really meant it. One tries to ruin the other. A modern day Gollum.
I think you're onto something. Who hasn't had a person in their life at one point or another that constantly self sabotages because they can only be comfortable when surrounded by unnecessary drama?

Yeah, but as I've said countless times, he doesn't have a career anymore. I wonder what all the Latinos he wants to take money off will think of this?

His career in the UK and Europe is over. He has your money. He doesn't give a shit any more; he was fey and kind on the way up, making money, but when he got it, he reverted to racist type.

We've all been played.

Last edited:
There was an EDL march in my home town a few weeks ago, opposing the building of a new mosque. More anti-racism campaigners turned up, and to view the pictures in the local rag, you could see that those on the EDL side - outnumbered three to one, or so - just looked like fringe loonies. Some were clutching banners that asked for someone (who I’m not sure) to FREE TOMMY ROBINSON.

The fact that I relate the experience of seeing these sad, dimished little group of people, to the re-posting of this video by someone I felt a lot of respect and empathy with, and who I thought I could relate to, is a bit alarming and scary.

About 12 years ago, a charity mugger (‘chugger’) I tried to avoid eye contact with, in the same town, tried to get me to stop and talk to her - the ultimate aim for me to donate money to the charity she represented via a direct debit - called out to me ‘I saw your t-shirt and thought you might want to donate money’. The assumption was because i was wearing a Queen is Dead t-shirt and an obvious fan of indie music, that I had a left wing sentiment.

Wearing the same shirt today would probably mean people branding me a fascist. That’s alarming.

Yeah, but as I've said countless times, he doesn't have a career anymore. I wonder what all the Latinos he want to take money off will think of this?

His career in the UK and Europe is over. He has your money. He doesn't give a shit any more; He was fey and kind on the way up, making money, but when he got it, he reverted to racist type.

We've all been played.
Unless those of smart to realise what he was from the start. Thing with you lefties is that you always want others to become the same as you and that shows how insecure you all are as if there can never exist any other way of thinking than yours.
How can anyone be surprised by what Moz is all about, it was clear from day one.

I don't think Morrissey likes 'polite' society. It's as simple as that. He's never been part of it and now he's in a position to say 'f*** you anyway'.

There was an EDL march in my home town a few weeks ago, opposing the building of a new mosque. More anti-racism campaigners turned up, and to view the pictures in the local rag, you could see that those on the EDL side - outnumbered three to one, or so - just looked like fringe loonies. Some were clutching banners that asked for someone (who I’m not sure) to FREE TOMMY ROBINSON.

The fact that I relate the experience of seeing these sad, dimished little group of people, to the re-posting of this video by someone I felt a lot of respect and empathy with, and who I thought I could relate to, is a bit alarming and scary.

About 12 years ago, a charity mugger (‘chugger’) I tried to avoid eye contact with, in the same town, tried to get me to stop and talk to her - the ultimate aim for me to donate money to the charity she represented via a direct debit - called out to me ‘I saw your t-shirt and thought you might want to donate money’. The assumption was because i was wearing a Queen is Dead t-shirt and an obvious fan of indie music, that I had a left wing sentiment.

Wearing the same shirt today would probably mean people branding me a fascist. That’s alarming.
Things moved on a lot since EDL and they are not even a thing now. People have moved into serious politics and left the lefties still in the streets cause it's not like they have a job or something.
Soros is paying huge sums of money to ship and bus and fly people in to make it look in a way and then the likes of you believe in it.

I don't think Morrissey likes 'polite' society. It's as simple as that. He's never been part of it and now he's in a position to say 'f*** you anyway'.
He loves friction and the we and them society. He thrives from hate and violence but sadly we all do.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom